[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet gfs brother for the first time at her house >tells

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 4701694735_67a8e99071[1].jpg (12KB, 328x328px) Image search: [Google]
4701694735_67a8e99071[1].jpg
12KB, 328x328px
>meet gfs brother for the first time at her house
>tells me hes been modifying cars for years
>asks if i wanna have a look
>sure.jpg
>follow him out the back
>shitty camry with blacked out wheels
>opens the door with the biggest grin on his face
>sticker bombed everything
>3" thick fuzzy white seat covers and steering wheel
>fake checker plate floor mats
>LEDs everywhere
>tell him its nice while trying not to laugh

expected a tuned wrx or evo or some shit by the way he was talking
>>
Awww be nice anon. Teach him the ways of not trash
>>
To be honest I probably would've done the same thing to my car if I didn't have anyone to teach me better and shame me for my rice ideas when I was growing up
>>
>>14998481
>>14998513
this.

I did the same thing with my brother in law with cars and programming. life has been fucking amazing.
>>
>>14998478
>not giving him JDM ass fuck
What are you, a faggot?
>>
>>14998478
The use of the wakaba mark like that boils my autism, makes me wanna kill everyone
>>
>>14999624
what does it even mean?
>>
>>14999654
you're a shit driver

its like P plates.
>>
File: Kourei_Mark_2.svg.png (13KB, 130x142px) Image search: [Google]
Kourei_Mark_2.svg.png
13KB, 130x142px
>>14999654
It means that the driver is inexperienced and other people should be more cautious around someone with the wakaba mark on the car.
conversely, if someone carries the koreisha mark on the car (pic related) it means it's an elder driver.

it has not to do with muh jdm street cred
>>
is it rice to put a front and rear lip on and tint my windows
>>
>>14999752
Yep.
>>
>>14999752
Lip is rice, tint isnt
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.