[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WI bro here, I was driving on a curvy 2 lane down hill road earlier

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: ncyMGOy.png (398KB, 960x554px) Image search: [Google]
ncyMGOy.png
398KB, 960x554px
WI bro here, I was driving on a curvy 2 lane down hill road earlier today and I got caught behind one of those senior citizen buses that go like 10 miles under the speed limit at all times.

So anyway I waited for a clear stretch in the road and blew by it. Apparently this upset the old cunt that was behind me because at the next stop light she jumped out of her car and probably took a picture of my license plates.

I don't know if she got a good picture because as soon as I noticed what she was doing I peeled off. Might have been too late though.

Anyway anons, you think I'll hear from the cops over this? Just curious.
>>
If all she has is a picture of your plates and her word... nah
>>
No. Old people hate being reminded how slow they are but cops dgaf.
>>
If there is no evidence of you doing it nothing will happen.

On top of that the vehicle was doing 10 under the limit, not sure on your laws there, but here you'd be allowed to overtake when it was safe to do so.
>>
All of the above.
>>
>>14991585
>for a clear stretch
Clear with passing zone?

In any case idk why you're scared of.
>>
>>14991597
I wouldn't have called it a safe overtaking but I made sure to take as little risks as I could.

Anyhow I don't see how I could get a ticket with no other witnesses other then a pissed off old cunt.
>>
>>14991614

Wtf is a passing zone? Unless there are markings clearly telling you not to overtake, everywhere is a "passing zone".
>>
>>14991624
I don't really recall any signs telling me a couldn't pass. But I think the road was a solid yellow line.
>>
Guess I got nothing to worry about then.

Anyway stupid cunt story thread?
>>
>>14991585
If you're that scared just give up your license, buy some tampons and take the bus. You'll also need to start sucking dick for bus fare.
>>
I was driving along in the city a few years ago and I came up to this fat bitchy girl driving a jeep. I guess she was texting on her phone or something because she was just sitting there.

Anyway I honked at her and she flipped me off and sped off. My jimmies were slightly rustled.
The next stop sign she flips me off again and speeds off.
Now I'm pissed.

I speed past her to the next stop sign and flip her off and make sure to hang out there a couple seconds longer then I need to.

No idea why she was so pissed off. She should have been paying attending instead of being a fat cunt.
>>
>>14991637

Well I believe a solid yellow line = no passing so in future just be careful of who is around, you'll end up in trouble if you run into the old hag again and she records you doing it.
>>
>>14991585
Did you cross a double yellow to pass? If so you're an idiot and deserved it, otherwise you have plausible deniability.
>>
File: 1418693704024.jpg (212KB, 700x1225px) Image search: [Google]
1418693704024.jpg
212KB, 700x1225px
>>14991745
>>
>>14991769

"get off the road you fat bitch" is the correct response here. A hand gesture is not enough. Unless perhaps you give her the wanker sign.
>>
>>14991624
Passing zone is when your side of the road has a dotted yellow line, in the Burgers at least. Generally it's just areas with enough visibility to see oncoming traffic, so only a dotted yellow is a passing zone for both directions.
>>
>>14991804

Fair enough, that makes sense.
>>
>senior citizen bus
Do those have fold out stop signs like school busses?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.