[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>supra is gone forever Why do Toyota keep taunting us with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: supra.jpg (743KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
supra.jpg
743KB, 1920x1080px
>supra is gone forever

Why do Toyota keep taunting us with concepts they''ll never make?
>>
>>14981572
>spider eyes
>>
>>14981572
Instead of having halo cars toyota has halo ideas
Its the box from spongebob
>>
Why are they so damn expensive?
>>
>>14981572
Well the way concept cars work, usually they take aspects of said concept and put them into other models, if not making the car as is. Lexus RC-F seems to be the closest production model to me, but I don't know much about supra
>>
>>14981572
They're lexus's now, toyota only wants to make econoboxes.

If anything the RC-F and LC500 when it comes out are basically the spiritual successors.
>>
File: 2015-lexus-rc-f_111.jpg (422KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
2015-lexus-rc-f_111.jpg
422KB, 1920x1440px
>>
They made one and called it the 86 or FRS depending on where you live.

They also made a high end version called the lexus LFA.
>>
File: 01-2011-lexus-lfa-review.jpg (308KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
01-2011-lexus-lfa-review.jpg
308KB, 1280x850px
Here is your new supra.
>>
>>14982407
This.

The Supra's spiritual successor is an even more ridiculous car than it was. It's just priced out of /o/'s range.
>>
>>14981572
fuck toyota >~2012, i have a 2010 v6 rav in the family that is the best suv i've ever driven, less than 2 years later they took the v6 out completely and fucked the design in the ass. everything they make now is retarded and i refuse to buy another until they refigure out how to make cars
>>
>>14981572
Who cares about the supra? It's just a fat 2 door coupé. Buy a Caterham if you want a fun car, or a Mercedes if you want comfort.
>>
>>14982489
>>14982407
LFA is/was in a totally different class than the supra
>>
>>14982401
Ahhahahahaah good one. The Na supra is better than the 86, let alone the turbo version.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.