[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /o/ think about the Crown Vic? I need a cheap replacement

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Notsoickyvicky.jpg (124KB, 1824x896px) Image search: [Google]
Notsoickyvicky.jpg
124KB, 1824x896px
What does /o/ think about the Crown Vic?

I need a cheap replacement for my truck.. Just need something really cheap and reliable
>>
It will do just that.
Dont expect much else.

Beyond that, it's a consistent car that can fit some modifications liken to the mustangs. So you're set.
>>
>>14980358
I want to buy one also but I have to wait a month to do it. I hate waiting. I also have to sell my s10 in order to get any money for it. I let my mother talk me into buying a 4 cylinder truck because "it would be good on gas and it will last a long time". My I4 is an old Chevy and gets similar gas mileage to the vic. Its a very long lasting truck but the victoria is also bulletproof. I regret buying the s10 to this day and not buying my dream car which is a crown vic PI. The truck had its uses though. Ill miss it when I do sell it.
>>
>>14980358

They're great cars. I bought one about a year ago as a cheap daily to keep the miles off my other cars and I've enjoyed it much more than I expected.
>>
>>14980358
>Cheap Replacement
>Cheap and reliable
>Ford
>>
>5.0 V8
>cheap
what the fuck?
>>
>>14982582
These shitty bait post need to stop.

Panthers suck but make good cheap cars. Find an 03+ if you can. Or <91 if your patrician.
>>
File: DSC_2473.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_2473.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
>>14982582
It's a tiny 4.6
>>
File: MxBeeXj.jpg (3MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
MxBeeXj.jpg
3MB, 4000x3000px
>>14982708
>12 years of sbf's
>20 years of modular's
>>
>>14982048
>Being a retard
>Who just parrots
>Generalizations he heard from other retards
>>14982582
4.6 and they're not fast, at all.

>>14980358
Comfy as fuck, reasonably reliable and durable, inexpensive to maintain and V8 fuel efficiency for I4 power. Bonus: people on highways get the fuck out of your way, have fun doing 5 under the limit on single lane roads, though.
>>
>>14980358
They're decent cars, just be a non-douche and get a real Crown Vic rather than a fucking P71. Don't be that guy.
>>
>>14983304
>just be a non-douche and get a real Crown Vic rather than a fucking P71

All Whale CVs have the cop stigma. Doesn't matter what version. The only exception is if it's painted yellow with "TAXI" on the roof.

Might as well go for an ex cop car and enjoy the car for all it's worth instead of getting neutered version because you're afraid people will call you a wanna be cop. Everyone associates the cars with the police already.
>>
>>14983405
This plus the P71s are found much cheaper
>>
>>14980358
>Panther, really cheap and reliable
Areo CV or a mid 90s towncar
Easily find examples for less than 1200 & the cheapest to repair panther platform & can tow with a hitch.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.