[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got landed a pretty sweet job, and my toyota fj cruiser

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: ba5c9e320a0d02b7005902ca854a3849.jpg (248KB, 1200x670px) Image search: [Google]
ba5c9e320a0d02b7005902ca854a3849.jpg
248KB, 1200x670px
I just got landed a pretty sweet job, and my toyota fj cruiser does it well enough, but to do my job i need to carry quite a bit of equipment, and i need more room.

>Does anyone know of cars like the ford transit connect?
>>
>>14979284
It's not a pretty sweet job if they don't have a company vehicle you can use.
>>
>>14979296
No, its not sweet. Its pretty sweet.
>>
Just buy any panel van you can find that isn't a total piece of shit
>>
Depends on where you are. Afaik the only similar vehicle in the US is the Dodge Ram City or whatever it's called.
>>
>>14979319
Whats a panel van? Is that the name of the body style?
>>
>>14979319
This
Maximize profit
>>
>>14979325
Oklahoma.
>>
>>14979326
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panel_van
>>
Pretty much all euro manufacturers do small vans so the choice is wide.

I've only had a caddy and it blew injectors for fun. The garage I sold it to who sold it on told me the head blew up shortly after they got rid of it.

VAG: Just say no.
>>
>>14979326
Newfag
>>
>>14979345
Just be glad he isn't spray painting "free candy" on the side
>>
>>14979356
Or am i?
>>
>>14979325
Dodge Promaster city has a 9 gear automatic transmission, but only gets 15mpg. What? Why?
>>
>>14979497
That's consistent across FCA
They can't tune/program their transmissions for shit
And it's not the transmission's fault because Mercedes uses the same ones and don't have the same problems in shifting logic/quality
>>
Chevy express or E-series
>>
>>14980227

Express is good. Have one at work, averages like 21 MPG. Has 7,000 miles on it now, hasn't blown up yet.

Dodge has a van as mentioned, Ford has one that even in the small van section can get pretty big. The bigger version of the Ford also offers a diesel.

If you're looking at the Chevy Express, look at the Nissan version too. The Chevy is made by Nissan and just rebadged, says it on the door sticker. Nissan version has 2 more years on the warranty and is about the same price or a bit cheaper.
>>
These smaller Euro vans drive like cars. Even women can drive them.

The Promaster City someone mentioned is based on the Fiat Doblo. Its pretty decent.
But the Transit is the better van.
>>
File: Ram-ProMaster-City.jpg (133KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
Ram-ProMaster-City.jpg
133KB, 1024x683px
>>14979284
There's the Nissan NV200/Chevrolet City Express, but I'd avoid them both since they're Nissan's with CVT's.
The only competent competitor to the Ford Transit Connect is the Ram Promaster City, which is a rebadged Fiat Doblo. Unlike the Doblo though, it gets Chrysler's 2.4L Tigershark I4 and an 8 speed automatic. It also has an IRS unlike the Transit Connect.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.