[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Acura RSX Type S or 2004/5 Acura TL? Im stuck between these two

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (11KB, 325x155px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11KB, 325x155px
Acura RSX Type S or 2004/5 Acura TL?
Im stuck between these two cars as to which I want to get later
>>
>>14978654
2005 TL 3.2
>>
>>14978654
RSX type s is all around better performance wise but TL is more comfy

My brother has a 03 CL and its pretty comfy, but too heavy to be a good FWD car
>>
I've driven an RSX-S and have a 2004 TL. The RSX is faster and more sporty, but the TL is great for trips and is still pretty damn fast in itself. I would only get a manual TL though, i have the auto and it's alright but I'm worried about longevity (about 140k on it atm) and also manual is just more fun in general. Also keep in mind the RSX is certainly more of a cop magnet than the TL, just something to think about.
>>
File: image.jpg (148KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 800x600px
>>14978654
Why not an EP3?

It's got the same engine as the RSX, just as sporty, and more room like the TL.

If it has to be Acura for some reason I'd go with the RSX if you can do the size.
>>
>>14978654
>>14980339

EP 3 Si!!
>>
>>14978654
If it's going to be your only car and you're a kid, get the rsx. If the above and you're a man, get the tl. tl is comfier, more room, and imo looks way better. But if you want to go zipping around and test your mad skillz, the rsx outperforms the tl
>>
get a corvette
>>
Why the fuck does it happen, without fail in threads like this, when a poster asks "should I get car A or car B?" that asshats don't answer the fucking question but instead shitpost with "get car G"? I asked about an RSX or a TL.... not a fucking hmong-mobile
>>
>>14980339

Not quite the same engine, it's the same engine code but the RSX has a retarded intake manifold and stupid long gears. My EP3 back when it had no mods could rape on this RSX at my college that had intake and exhaust. EP3 is also WAY sportier than any of the RSX models. 4.76 final drive makes for a lot of noise at highway speeds, even with my stock muffler. But I only have a stock muffler and stock longblock, everything else is much improved.
>>
>>14980449

Same chassis and components, different bodystyle. It's almost as bad as saying "I asked about a fucking Camaro, not a Trans-Am!"
>>
>>14980339
i daily this car and can say I am extremely satisfied with it. can go fast, decent gas milage, good handling, and can fit more than most SUVs in the hatch if you feel the need to buy huge shit
>>
>>14980593
The rsx type s is faster than the civic Si stock

also, EM1>>>EP3
>>
>>14980449
Jesus Christ your a dickhead.

My suggestion was from the same manufacturer, using the same engine, and is a perfect compromise between the two vehicles.

Also I added that if it HAD to be an Acura, even though an Acura is still a Honda so I could not determine why you would care, get the RSX.

You come to us asking for help, I give you a legitimate suggestion and you go full ass pain.

Buy the TL so you can live with a shit car you cunt.
>>
>>14985098
thats not me, thats some random faggot pretending to be me
didnt even realize this thread was still alive
>>
>>14982908
Is that why the EP3 is faster and better overall than a EM1?

Don't delude yourself.
>>
>>14985680
In that case he got me hook line and sinker.

10/10 bait, had me going.
>>
>>14980593
>EP3 is also WAY sportier than any of the RSX models

no

>no LSD
>limited to 160hp
>retarded 5 speed nob on center stack
>lower redline than an RSX
your car has the base model k20 in it. nothing special about it. an RSX is more sportier than your si and can stomp it any day of the week kid
>>
>>14978654
also.
id go with the RSX because it looks beautiful can handle high revving is sporty as fuck also
>decent gas mileage
>timing chain
>literally next to no common problems with the god tier K series

dont get me wrong i love the TL but it has a timing belt and im not a fan of newer interference hondas. the j32 is a great motor also TL is comftorable as fuck
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.