[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get ready British Columbia. It's that time of year again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1461536383872.jpg (46KB, 960x674px) Image search: [Google]
1461536383872.jpg
46KB, 960x674px
Get ready British Columbia.

It's that time of year again

Hoards of shitty drivers in lifted diesels are coming here to enjoy our nice weather and lakes, and are ready to cut you the fuck off while going 20km/h under the limit.

Fuck off, shitty Alberta drivers, keep your cancer to yourselves.
>>
>>14977951
>Americans are so bigoted that they show extreme hostility towards other """united""" states.
ISIS beat West when?
>>
>>14978093
>British Columbia and Alberta
>American
Are you retarded?
>>
I'm an Albertan. I know we have some bad drivers, but typically when I see someone do something immediately dangerous on our roads 7 times out of 10 it's a blue plate.

It's like both our provinces worse drivers visit the other provinces.
>>
File: tard.jpg (792KB, 1663x830px) Image search: [Google]
tard.jpg
792KB, 1663x830px
>>14978093
holy shit
>>
>>14978093
Lrn2geography
>>
>>14977951

You BC drivers always drive like slow fucktards. There's ALWAYS that 40 year old faggot in his Volvo with BC plates doing 20km/h under the limit in the left lane.
>>
>>14978113
Canada and mexico are part of north america too.

You'd have to be some retarded, fat ass burgerstanian to think that "american" only refers to inhabitants of the US.
>>
>>14978299
>Americans are so bigoted that they show extreme hostility towards other """united""" states
>Americans """united""" states
>Americans united states
>United States of America

Who was being referred to again?
>>
You dumb fucking quebecs come to virginia beach all the time

Worst drivers ever
>>
Vancouverfag here.

I never have problems with alberta drivers, but whenever I see Washington plates it's always some fat fuck in a Prius with coexist stickers doing 70km/h in the left lane on the highway
>>
>>14979240
WA anon here. We hate them too man. We hate them too. It's prius drivers in general that are terrible. That and lesbarus with the coexist stickers.
>>
Both Alberta and Quebec love lifted pickups. Almost justified in Quebec due to their decrepit roads and crumpling infrastructure, while Alberta is a wannabe Texas.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.