[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calling a zokusha guy or VIP guy a stance fag doesn't make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Calling a zokusha guy or VIP guy a stance fag doesn't make sense.

It is okay to think we are faggots.

However you wouldn't go up to harley riders and say "I hate you fags you always are wearing lycra in cafes and sipping latte"

nor would you call a bunch of people riding on road bicycles in lyrcra a "bikie gang"

They would just be confused and maybe kinda of annoyed and think you are retarded.. The same way zokusha people are confused when you think they are stance fags.

Get the kind of people you hate and the reasons why correct please.
>>
stanceshit pls go
>>
>special snowflake 'scene' whining

Sorry did we forget to call you by your preferred pronouns again, Xir?
>>
>>14964778
At least not everybody on this board is completely oblivious
Most of the people who spout that shit and disregard the difference drive something totally irrelevant anyway so fuck it
>>
>>14964778
if your car is blatantly obnoxiously lowered you're a stancefag
>>
>>14965529
>If you ride a motorcycle you are a hells angel.
>>
Don't die.
>>
>>14964778
A turd is a turd regardless of how you dress it up. Go scrape somewhere else you vaping cuck.
>>
>>14966311
A dog turd is different to a cat turd.

An exterminator doesn't treat all pests the same.
>>
>>14966311
Honestly by that logic a rapist and a serial killer are the same
>>
>>14964875
Second post best post
>>
>still so butthurt over it he has to keep making threads
>>
>>14966390
They both go to prison.
>>
>>14967854
with different charges.
>>
>>14967891
Different path to the same end tho
>>
>>14967943
with different charges and different labels.

Although equally as bad it's still silly to call a rapist a murderer unless he actually is one.
>>
>>14970859
Ok rapist. We get it. You and the other rapists take the dick from the murderers in your jail cells. Doesn't change the level of faggotry going on after lights out.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.