[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the front piece there? is that a tow latch for when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: HondaS2000-007.jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
HondaS2000-007.jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
what's the front piece there? is that a tow latch for when the engine blows?
>>
>>14964011
Tow hooks are a well known mod good for ~15whp. 20whp if combined with Tein stickers.
>>
>>14964011
It announces that you're such a bad driver that you'll be needing it to get out of a ditch
>>
I had to get my ap1 towed twice already, so glad I carried my rice hook around
>>
File: Axle_RearDiffuser_03.jpg (56KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Axle_RearDiffuser_03.jpg
56KB, 900x600px
What's that little plastic circle on the left hand side of the rear bumper?

My friend came back to his parked AP1 one time and that little plastic part was punched out, completely gone! I think some asshole did it.

What is it and can it be replaced? It looks bad
>>
>>14964325
Its another tow hook cover. You can order them at a dealer in your color
>>
>>14964388
Thanks bro
>>
>>14964011
>tow hook
>not tow hook mounted front license plate

doing it wrong
>>
Those arent tow hook attachments. They are car tie down attachments for when they transport them from the factory.
>>
>>14964556
I have that on mine desu it looks kind of shitty
>>
>>14964672
No sir that is more definitely not how they tie down cars for transport. It's all from the underside of the frame. It'd scuff the shit out of the vehicles bumpers if they did it that way.
Those are tow hooks for tow trucks or other vehicles. To pull you out if you crash.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.