[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's /o/'s opinion on Maserati? In my opinion I think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: photo.jpg (22KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
22KB, 600x600px
What's /o/'s opinion on Maserati? In my opinion I think they are a fantastic company and make great cars.
>>
best car car company logo ever
>>
>>14957587
I agree. It's a shame they only make bloated fat-mobiles for rappers now.
>>
File: Dodge-Brothers.jpg (35KB, 530x346px) Image search: [Google]
Dodge-Brothers.jpg
35KB, 530x346px
>>14957587
Wrong.
>>
File: DSC_0646.jpg (1MB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0646.jpg
1MB, 1600x1071px
Which iteration? 2013+ is a completely different car than 2001-2013, which are completely different from everything before
>>
>>14957570

In their current state, they're being raped by Marchionne.

They made some pretty cool cars, my favorites being the Gransport, BiTurbo, and MC12.

I wish they were allowed to make those multicylinder NA screamers again, like the Maserati of old.
>>
>>14957609
>Judaism
>Best
>>
>>14958059
>taking bait

Maseratis aren't that great but I like that they still make cars and didn't end like Lancia.
>>
>>14957570

I one thing I like bout Maserati is they know how to make a good sounding car. The rumble from the V8 and the pipes sends shivers down my spine.
>>
Anyone care to give a quick rundown of Maserati?
>>
Only driven by rich middle aged white women and cucked husbands.
>>
>>14958181
I only know the Ferrari era (01 to 2013). Ferrari designed and built most of the car, the first were the Coupes/Spyders. They were kind of a test bed, the V8 they used for those was introduced into the 430 later on (though the Maseratis are crossplane and the Ferraris are flat, they aren't identical but same basic architecture). The Cambiocorsas used the F1 trans that was later used on the 575. The Quattroportes initially used pretty much the same trans, then called a DuoSelect, but the clutches lasted less than 10k miles or less sometimes in city driving, among other reliability issues. Both the QP and the GT went to an auto trans which fixed a lot of the issues. After Ferrari went public most of their involvement ended with Maserati, the only Ferrari in the new Ghiblis and QPs is some of the V6 engines.
>>
>>14957570
I dig Maserati, I'd own one if I was wealthy and wanted a nice DD with an awesome sound that looks great, and also has a nice interior. I'd never get one for a straight performance car though, unless I was buying vintage Maserati Their cars fill a certain niche these days, and do it well.
>>
They aren't super fast but they are quick. They have lots of style. They are like an Italian (so, unreliable) Aston Martin .
>>
>>14958225
Thanks!
>>
>>14957570
Drove a Maserati Quattroporte years ago. Liked its exterior design but the interior was pretty boring. Still, driving it was pretty awesome and I liked it for a while...then I drove a Mercedes S63 (and, less impressively, BMW 7 Series).

Maserati is all right if it were the only company around.
>>
>>14958291
>implying Aston isn't also unreliable
>>
>>14957570
Friend's dad had one and sold it in less than a year because it was always in the shop. He drives an S63 now so he's not shy about paying for maintenance.

They look and sound great though.
>>
>>14958162
this. stock maserati might be the best sounding car in stock form
>>
>>14958162
This so fucking much. Best V8 noise ever.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.