[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody here drive a Subaru? Looking to replace my focus in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (101KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101KB, 800x400px
Anybody here drive a Subaru? Looking to replace my focus in the near future and I hear good things about Subaru. Want something with AWD that isn't too big. Was thinking about an Impreza or a crosstrek maybe, any opinions on those?
>>
WRX's are good.
>>
>>14956623
>ugly modern car design
>>
>>14956623
Had one for about 7k miles. Love mine. Haven't had any problems with it. Crosstrek isn't bad, but it's pretty gutless.
>>
File: subardouche.jpg (73KB, 620x675px) Image search: [Google]
subardouche.jpg
73KB, 620x675px
you could get one if you don't mind everyone thinking you're a douchebag
>>
>>14956623
I've had the 2015 n/a Impreza since September, better interior and drive train than competition, eyesight is cool I guess, it moves but I wouldn't call it fast
>>
File: 5665.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
5665.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>14956623

>wanting a shitty Boxer engine that burns oil, has headgasket problems, has oil leaks and is miserable to work on
>>
>>14957741
>implying no other engines have those problems
Here's your (You)
Mine does none of those anyway since I refurbished it at 176k. They're not hard to work on if you're not afraid of moving shit out of the way like the battery, washer tank, power steering pump, and a/c compressor.
>>
>>14957741
Hasn't been a problem since 2002 nigger
>>
>>14956623
My dad has a manual 2016 WRX

Having driven it a few times and been a passenger countless times i'd say its a good car. Pretty quick and fun for a sedan
>>
get the wrx i have a 2016 and the car is fun as hell to drive
>>
>>14956623
I've got a 15 wrx. Pretty nice it's got 4 doors comfy seats and a decent trunk. Does what I need it to do. Only problem I have found is the stock ecu map is garbage with rev hang for emissions bullahit and a throttle response set to make the car feel faster than it is (half throttle isn't really half throttle). I got a cobb access port and their shelf maps make these problems dissapear. Also if you wanna do any bolt ons you are gonna need some way to tune it otherwise it's gonna run like shit.
>>
>>14956631
>>14956623
Kill yourself. Subaru is fucking garbage. They're unreliable, cheap and chintzy, >>14956639 this, and they have shit interiors. The WRX is for gas station Monster energy drink buying, vaping faggots, with no style or taste.
>>
I have an '11 STi. What is your budget?

They are perfect for any weather condition and probably make the best AWD system of any car manufacturer. You can get a WRX for $26k. Flat four turbocharged motor and can make decent power, especially if you modify it. Get a new WRX or an STi if you want more.

If you want to make more power, get a Cobb Accessport, you can modify the parameters of the engine, which comes from the factory with a dogshit tune. I'd also get a new intake so you can hear your turbo and bypass valve.
>>
File: retarded.jpg (92KB, 804x787px) Image search: [Google]
retarded.jpg
92KB, 804x787px
>>14958041
Show me on the doll where the Subie hurt you.
>>
>>14958041
Quality post faggot
>>
>>14958041
t. Busrider
>>
>>14958042
Agreed on the stock tune.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.