[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good cars for picking up girls? I'm looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Lamborghini_Aventador.jpg (960KB, 5184x3031px) Image search: [Google]
Lamborghini_Aventador.jpg
960KB, 5184x3031px
What are some good cars for picking up girls?

I'm looking for used cars under 4000$ that I can buy from Germany.
>>
>>14951742
minivan
>>
>>14951742
Son, just don't.
See, the problem with a German car for under $4,000 is gonna be that it's gonna either be old, or high mileage.
And while the value of the car goes down, the cost of the parts to fix it (And it WILL break.) stay the same.
For example: Buddy had a 2001 Audi A4 1.8t for his first car.
He loved it!
Y'know, till the radiator exploded while he left his car running out in front of his gf's house.
$1,200.
Yeah.
>>
>>14951771
What about american?
>>
>>14951790
>American cars
kys
>>
>>14951790
Counter question: What do you mean by "Pick up girls"
If you mean to pick up a girl you're going on a date with, get something comfy. Doesn't really matter what, just comfy, not stupid looking, and maybe some quality audio when you get the money.
If you're talking about trying to get a chick to date you based on the car you drive?
Then dude you're fucked. Girls don't know cars. Straight up. Unless you're driving a Rolls Royce, a Ferrari, or some similarly obviously exotic, obviously EXPENSIVE car, then they're not even gonna notice.
>>
a twingo or ten
>>
>>14951771
it doesn't have to be a german car. I meant I want to buy it from that area or at least Europe.
>>
File: white_van11.gif (47KB, 630x324px) Image search: [Google]
white_van11.gif
47KB, 630x324px
>>14951742
you should have no trouble with this
>>
>>14951747
I'm looking for 18+

>>14951806
Not just based on the car of course but it should be a plus for me.
>>
>I'm looking for used girls under $4k that I can pick up in Germany
>>
>>14951838
How old are you man? Like, legit question. I'm not gonna make fun of you, but I kinda need to know.
I'm GUESSING you're between 18-22.
Look...You want European car that won't make you look like a poorfag, then you're lookin at either an old BMW, Audi, or Merc. Low end BMW, Audi, or Merc.
And you're gonna need to know how to fix it, because when they break, and they will break, it will cost you more than the car is worth to take it somewhere.
So buy an A4, an old 3 series, or an old E-series from the late 90's/early 2000's.
But any of those that are that low of a price-tag are going to have problems, bud.
>>
/o/ - What car gets me girls?
>>
File: xSz6aGV.jpg (262KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
xSz6aGV.jpg
262KB, 1024x768px
>>14951806

OP, use 4k as down payment on an 86 and throw ferrari badges on it.
>>
>>14951742
If a girl accept to date with you just because you have a great car, that's mean she's not good for you I think
>>
>>14951868
>>14951878
Literally this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDdZHIuAzVQ
>>
>>14951742
Buy a car for you. Not for the others

>>14951889
I thought about that. you're faster than me
>>
>>14951867
24 and I work in an office
>>
>>14951903
Took me a second to find it. Tried searching for "Guy pretends he owns a Lamborghini" and all I got was someone trying to shit on one.

>>14951909
OP, take >>14951903 this guys advice. Buy a car that you like. Girls aren't gonna care. It's the reason I'm driving a 4,800lb, full time 4WD SUV like it's a Corvette. I like it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.