[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello Good /o/ people, What do you folks think of the Nissan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Hello Good /o/ people,

What do you folks think of the Nissan 350z?

I'm starting to see a lot of them around for under 10k. I've always wanted one, I think they're one of the sexiest cars I've ever seen. From the limited research I've done, they seem be loved it and praised as sweet entry level sports cars.

But I'm not much of a car person. So please tell me your thoughts, feelings, opinions and experiences with the Nissan 350z line.

Thank you anons.
>>
>>14915048

When a sports car drops below $10,000, it becomes a prime target for spics and niggers. Just keep that in mind.
>>
>>14915064

Good point anon, my first car was a Jetta I bought from a spic. Long story short, that car wound up in the side of a house because of the brakes failing and shitty maintenance.

What do you recommend I look for in a used car and to avoid niggers/spics?
>>
/o/ will tell you that the 350z is a pigfat slow machine, while telling you that the toyobaru is a god machine racecar. Buy whatever you like, just be cognizant of maintenance issues. When cars start dipping below 10k, it's because they're getting older. Do your research on those issues and know what to expect. Otherwise, the 350/370z is a load of fun.
>>
>>14915064
This. Z33s and its gran tourer sister are becoming nigmobiles, so make sure you are buying one that's been taken care of and unmolested.

Great ride if you find one that's been kept up with.
>>
>>14915079
That sounds like more your dumbass fault for neglecting maintenance than the previous owner
>>
>>14915112

I'm not complaining, I made a couple grand off it.
>>
File: IMG_20160419_211235.jpg (177KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160419_211235.jpg
177KB, 1080x1080px
>>14915048
>>
Red pill me.

Why is Nissan hated? I used to have a Maxima and it was one of the best cars I've experienced.
>>
>>14915254
>redpill me

First kill yourself. Second Nissan has become really meh in recent years.
>>
>>14915254
CVT
V
T
>>
>>14915254
They have never made a good car. Everything is as poorly built as possible to maximize profits.
That's the only reason they've stayed alive this long
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.