[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be smart to jump start my car everytime I need to drive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (64KB, 638x716px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 638x716px
Would it be smart to jump start my car everytime I need to drive it for the next couple weeks because I can't get to a shop? Or does this make car kill?
>pic unrelated
>>
>>14897196
You'll probably end up frying something.
>>
>>14897196
>because I can't get to a shop
what? are you saying you don't have the money for a battery, or that you don't have time to go to a mechanic?
>>
>>14897207
There's a light on in the car that I can't turn off and drains the battery every time I turn it off
>>
Won't most retailers install a battery for free? Any AZOholes or Orales here know?
>>
>>14897213
oh, ok. what light?
>>
>>14897222
The GEN light comes on when the car is turned off
I just had my alternator replaced two weeks ago and it's a brand new battery
>>
>>14897213
That doesn't make any fucking sense
>>
>>14897234
The light comes on when car is turned off but I can't stop the light
It's hard to explain
>>
>>14897231
that likely means that you are drawing power somewhere, it's not the little dash light that's killing it. just disconnect the battery when you park until you get it sorted
>>
>>14897247
Thanks man
>>
>>14897254
Nah get a big switch so you can do it without tools
>>
>>14897262
Do you mind explaining what a big switch is?
>>
>>14897270
It is a switch

A big one

Seriously though, he's saying that you should have some way of remotely disabling the battery, essentially a more specific immobilizer.
>>
>>14897270
Holy shit fall for the bait. pull the negative lead when you park it. You literally need one wrench.
>>
>>14897213
Disconnect the battery every time you're done with it.
>>
>>14897270
if you so desire there's a battery terminal you can get that will disconnect power by unscrewing a thing, like turning on/off a water hose
>>
>>14897196
daily reminder Hillary Clinton is a bad person and Donald Trump is the only person who cares about this country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxf1XmVZ9qY
>>
File: OXSNqJ.jpg (44KB, 361x483px) Image search: [Google]
OXSNqJ.jpg
44KB, 361x483px
>>14897298
forgot pic
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.