[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the new Civic so bad? Honestly, it just looks hideous.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: european civic.png (267KB, 856x309px) Image search: [Google]
european civic.png
267KB, 856x309px
Why is the new Civic so bad?

Honestly, it just looks hideous. What happened to Honda? I'd like to own one but in Europe there's only this garbage, a SUV (CR-V) and the Jazz... terrible.
>>
>>14895845
There's also the HR-V.
>>
To be fair the Mazda 3 hatchback is the only current gen hatchback that doesn't look disgusting, the sport trim civics look pretty dece
>>
Let's see

>ugly
>ugly
> and.... "muh aerodynamics"
>>
>>14895845
This isn't real is it?
>>
File: 2017 european civic.jpg (178KB, 1700x1132px) Image search: [Google]
2017 european civic.jpg
178KB, 1700x1132px
>>14895912
http://www.honda.co.uk/cars/new/civic-hatchback-2015/overview.html

Looks like fucking shit, I'm honestly disappointed at Honda for having released this.

Although, to be fair, they've announced a new European Civic for 2017 which has a much better line, but it still doesn't look good, especially on the back: http://www.carmagazine.co.uk/car-news/motor-shows-events/geneva/2016/honda-civic-hatchback-prototype-revealed-at-2016-geneva-motor-show/
>>
>>14895940
>>14895845
It's like they took the UFO Civic and ruined it by adding unnecessary shit.
>>
Yuro civics have always been ugly as fuck
>>
Wait do you guys really think it looks worse than most new budget cars?
>>
>>14895845
Buy a CR-Z
>>
>>14895983
Do you realize the model in the OP starts at $25k? You could get this by that price.
>>
>>14895978
Wrong, american Civics have always been disgusting while Euro/Jap were based.
>>
>>14895899
>>14896020

why would you buy anything but the base model?
In the USA at least only the base trim civic has a manual tranny, rest are CVT.
>>
>>14896020
No I didn't. What the fuck happened? I'm not really following new car prices, isn't Honda Civic supposed to be their most affordable car - cheap, and economical?
>>
>>14896025
>>14896027
I don't think you're in touch with the European catalog of Honda. The OP model is the normal, "base" Civic and pricing starts at £16.5k/€21k/$25k.
>>
File: Screenshot (92).png (296KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (92).png
296KB, 1920x1080px
>>14896040
Why would I be? I'm not going to be getting any euro spec cars soon.

Base model civics start at 20k USD.
>>
>>14895845
>mfw you always notice that Civic gen on the road
>firstly because it's quite rare
>secondly because it's fuck ugly and looks like a retarded spaceship
>>
Why did honda have to put the CRV fascia on every one of their cars? The new Jazz/Fit looks wrong in every way, like a mans face photoshoped on a baby.
>>
>>14895940

Looks like something I would have expected from Subaru instead.
>>
>>14896040

Jap cars are really overpriced in Europe, even used ones.
>>
>>14896025
For the record, they're going to offer the manual on the 1.5L tarbo. Same thing with the Mazda3 (unfortunately not the 6 or CX-5 though . . . .) where the manuel with the larger engine option isn't available until like a year into production.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.