[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I wanna buy an rx-8 because I've fallen in love with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: rx8.jpg (98KB, 799x530px) Image search: [Google]
rx8.jpg
98KB, 799x530px
Guys I wanna buy an rx-8 because I've fallen in love with its ass even though I know the car is pretty mediocre and has low economy (although with gas prices as they are that isn't a big issue)

What do?
>>
the last thing you'll be worrying about with the Dorito engine is the mpgs
>>
>>14883630
Buy one and love the shit out of it.
>>
Avoid 2004-2008 models, they have so many problems. They need better cooling if you're going to hoon them. The renesis is by far less reliable than the 13b in the rx7. The 04-08 is missing the central oil injector, the coil pack is shit from the factory, the catalytic converter traps heat and can push heat back into the engine if it fails or starts to fail and rotaries don't deal with heat well. 04-05 have weak starters that can lead to engine flooding. The coil pack and sparks must be replaced every 30k miles, even more frequently if it's tracked

Here's all the info you need, avoid series 1. http://www.rx8club.com/new-member-forum-197/new-potential-owners-start-here-202454/
>>
>>14883630
LS SWAP
S

S
W
A
P
>>
>>14883938
>too stupid to handle a rotary
Too stupid to do an engine swap
>>
>>14883630
>I've fallen in love with its ass
When you test out a car can you please use a creepy voice to say things about its ass?

(you)
>babe, I want to take your ass
(guy selling the car)
>Uh, what?
(you)
>I wasn't talking to you
>>
Honestly I love these cars too OP, but you are almost guaranteed to have these engines break on you.

If you were going to buy one, buy one that had a new a rebuilt engine done to it fairly recently with paperwork to prove it.
>>
>>14883982
>but you are almost guaranteed to have these engines break on you.
It's a feature, not a bug.

In all seriousness look at how much car you get for the prices these things are going for. Dealing with the motor isn't that big of a deal if you like wrenching.
>>
File: _20160419_170522.jpg (9KB, 123x232px) Image search: [Google]
_20160419_170522.jpg
9KB, 123x232px
iTT
>>
File: 1453009248342.jpg (38KB, 360x361px) Image search: [Google]
1453009248342.jpg
38KB, 360x361px
>>
lol good luck, I love rotaries but would never buy an RX8
>>
>>14883938
Only if you're retarded enough to wear a helmet all day
>>
Learn to change oil and spark plugs, and to spend a 20 seconds pouring 2 stroke oil down the gas tank
Have fun
>>
Do what everyone else does. Buy it, own it for a few months, sell it once the novelty wears off.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.