[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are BMW ever going to go back to making lightweight cars that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: Modern BMW Driving Dynamics.jpg (174KB, 703x1203px) Image search: [Google]
Modern BMW Driving Dynamics.jpg
174KB, 703x1203px
Are BMW ever going to go back to making lightweight cars that are fun to drive? Or they decided we've had our fun and are going to continue making overpriced 2000kg cars that sound shit and have no driving feel?
>>
File: head-in-the-sand2.jpg (9KB, 300x282px) Image search: [Google]
head-in-the-sand2.jpg
9KB, 300x282px
>>14877947
This thread again?
Let me sum it up.
>bmw sucks
>morons think it's good and defend it to the autistic death.
>giant argument insues
>no one changes anyones minds
Pic related is BMW fanboys.
>>
>>14877964
>implying pre E60/E9X M cars weren't God tier
Commit suicide.
>>
>>14877947
>Are **** ever going to go back to making lightweight cars that are fun to drive?
You can fill in almost any manufacturer in that sentence.
>>
>>14878013
>implying they were
>>
I daily drive an M4 and its economical, fast as fuck, comfortable and has all the driving 'feel' I need. If you weren't poor you'd spend less time parroting reviews of racing drivers and actually test driving these cars yourself.
>>
File: MOPAR_OR_NOCAR.jpg (81KB, 402x601px) Image search: [Google]
MOPAR_OR_NOCAR.jpg
81KB, 402x601px
>>
File: bmw e46 hardtop.jpg (60KB, 600x385px) Image search: [Google]
bmw e46 hardtop.jpg
60KB, 600x385px
nope
but thankfully you can get into their golden year cars for reasonable prices now.
>>
>>14878500
>E46 convertible with a tacked on roof
>'golden year car'
lmao
>>
>amount of M cara OP has driven: 0
>>
>>14878525
>amount of your mams pussies OP has fucked: 1
>>
>>14877964
Except BMW fanboys are the biggest critics of their cars since the 2002 saying every generation has been getting progressively bigger and more isolated.

At this point we've settled on anything older than the E46/E39 BMW for regular models and E92 M3 (which isn't THAT bad but not as fun/raw as the E46 M3).

1M and M2 are also seen as "gud'

>>14878182
It feels fucking big and the manual sucks dick what's the point if I want big and automatic I get a C63 AMG.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.