[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[ D a i l y A u s f a g T h r e a d ] > germanguy hates p

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 388
Thread images: 38

File: image.jpg (212KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212KB, 1920x1080px
[ D a i l y A u s f a g T h r e a d ]
> germanguy hates polish edition

>'Strayan Cars & Bikes
>'Strayan Questions & Answers
>'Strayan Pictures & Videos
>'Strayan Blogging, Bitching & Moaning
>'Strayan Scenc as fuck

>/dat/ Links
OP CopyPasta: https://pad.riseup.net/p/datop
Music List: https://pad.riseup.net/p/datmusic
Meets List: https://pad.riseup.net/p/datmeets
/dat/ Map: https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1829299

>Community Links
Cart/o/graphy Map: https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1049739
/dat/ Steam Group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DailyAusfagThread/

>Guides & Information
/dat/ External PDF List: https://pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars: https://my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg
/dat/ Recommended Bikes: https://my.mixtape.moe/mpxqyl.jpg
RAA Used Car Checklist: http://www.raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Previous thread: >>14862232
>>
First for being chased by the rainbow serpent.
>>
>>14869688
i'll sHow ya me fukken rainbow serphent ya wite dog
>>
>>14869713
Ya fucken, come fight me cunt.

Also, what are some good fast shitboxes cops won't look twice at?
>>
>>14869764
Commodore, it's not invisible but it's physically impossible to catch a commodore
>>
>>14869764
lexus ls400/gs300
volvos with a thrbo
saabs with a turbo
ultimate stealth is a v6 manual camry but you mightnt consider that fast
that big eunos makes decent power I think, and is boring enough to make cops sleep
>>
>>14869810
>big eunos
The 20B Cosmo? Good luck finding one of those.
>>
>>14869846
nah, I meant the eunos 800, big FF sedan, non-rotary
>>
>>14869680
Popped a woody over a short chick with a dyke cut.

Am I going to hell, lads?
>>
>>14870058
You got an erection over a woman, of course your going to hell.

Get with the times cunt, fucking sickening
>>
>>14870134
Fuck me sideways, I'm probably oppressing some tranny cunt. The diversity police have been alerted, the rainbow serpent is coming to get me.

Also saw some hacked off looking middle aged dude in an Evo VIII in the city. The sickest ride, but I can't imagine a worse choice for the Brisbane gridlock.
>>
say I was getting a dyno tune done, probs cost about a thousand bucks right?
how much more money/time would it take to make 2 different tunes, one low boost and one high boost?
>>
Thread song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AwVJDufJiDo
>>
Volvo is off getting an exhaust done
H Y P E
Y
P
E

>>14870489
What ECU?
>>
>>14870776
how much do exhaust cost?

my car sounds quiet and boring and want it to sound grunty and a little louderr
>>
>>14870895
Few hundred for a lower half of exhaust fabricated with mufflers
The volvo is a little different as it's the entire thing
>>
>>14870776
no ecu yet, just throwing ideas around
>>
went into my local tinting place, asking for a quote.

his reply "darkest you can get or darkest legal"

can we actually get solid tint? i had no idea, or that places would sell it to you
>>
>>14869680
hi guys, so i've got a bit of a problem.

i want to love commos and falcons, the v8 sounds amazing...but i'm coming from driving gtr and supra and i simply cannot reconcile with something that pigfat and unable to turn.

i hear the new ones are kinda good though, what with magnetic suspension, but i'm afraid to try one because i want it to be as fun as it's engine sounds...but it would upset me knowing it can't turn as well, or push me back in my seat as well as my 20 year old gtr.

so i guess i'm asking, what is it like driving a bogan mobile?
>>
>>14871091
The only thing the commo cars have going is they'll sound nicer.

Your supra and GTR will both slam you back way harder, i'm assuming you have both tuned as well so you'll also be used to numbers way higher than what a commo can put out, short of getting something like a walkinshaw package.

v8's sound better than your japcrap, but you're right, they're going to outperform in the handling department as well.

GTR is AWD turning monster and the supra has near 50/50 weight distribution and stupid downforce.

But, i highly suggest you get one just for skids. They're fun for skids.
>>
>>14871091
Are you 12?

Go drive them and realise that they're big, fat sedans with big fat engines and enjoy them for what they are, rather than thinking they're going to be anywhere near as good as a GT-R and then getting disappointed because they aren't.
>>
>>14871063
A tune for a Haltech on a dyno at a reputable place is $750-800
>>
>>14871116
I never expect them to be close, but i'm actually a little afraid of the 'can't turn meme' making me have to baby it in a turn to the point it's not fun, or going to kill me.

I get it's made more for straight line, but are they still somewhat capable of turning or is that just banter?

I can't exactly take one to it's limits during a test drive.

>>14871115
Figured they were for skids, but i was curious about the different types.

Surely they're not all 1800kg?

I'm not an expert on these cars so it would be nice to hear more from someone who owns one.
>>
>>14871066
they'll do it for money, like anyone else in any other business
they'll recommend that the car stays off the road and turn around when you drive off
plus some cars can have dark tints, i.e. pre-93 stuff and wagons on the rear side windows
>>
>>14871214
but according to
http://www.transport.wa.gov.au/mediaFiles/licensing/LBU_VS_IB_119.pdf

Exemptions for special types of vehicle
Van type vehicles that are
available as a manufacturer’s option with metal panels rearward of the B pillar instead of windows are allowed to reduce the VLT to 0%

thats the best i could hope for
>>
>>14871091
ok, so imagine that car manufacturers improved suspension and steering and brakes as power of the car increased.
so a v6 commo would have better grip capabilities than an astra.
now imagine that you got a v6 commodore and just back-yard swapped a big v8 into it and kept everything else stock.
that's a pre-ve v8 commodore. it doesn't handle like a car with 225kw should but it handles like a 165kw 4 door family car should. view it that way and it handles fine.
if you want a v8 with the handling and roadgoing to match the power then get a lexus or a bmw or something.
>>
is it worth forking out a few more shekels for a stainless/titanium exhaust or is it just a meme
>>
>>14871241
with the pre-93 thing you need to tell the cop that it's factory tint, in theory (!) you can't get done.
with wagons usually they don't give a shit if the last side windows are tinted. with vans usually they don't care whatsoever apart from drivers windows
>>
>>14871214
>wagons on the rear side windows
wat
>>
getting that urge to buy womens swimwear/panties/leggings/etc again

;__;
>>
>>14871262
does the pre 93 rule work in SA too?
>>
File: just-waiting-for-a-mate.jpg (66KB, 636x447px) Image search: [Google]
just-waiting-for-a-mate.jpg
66KB, 636x447px
FUCKING VICTORIA

Highway patrol is back at it again (did they ever stop?).

So a friend of mine's mom got the classic burnout hoon laws bribe deal the other day.

For those that don't know, here's what the cop does

>Accuses a regular person, who's not a hoon at all, of doing a burnout
>Threatens to throw the book at them and impound them
>Leads them into paying the fine "on the spot"
>Cop has zero accountability since he's careful about what he says and won't directly refer to it as a bribe
>The person being forced to pay has zero legal recourse, since the cop can just say they're a liar and did do a burnout. They have no way of proving otherwise and with the hoon laws here, it's guilty until proven innocent. They'll lose their car, then go to court later to try and argue their case. They'll always lose though, as the judge always takes the cop's side.

Bear in mind too, this happens to regular people. Not any bogan cunts actually causing mayhem on the road.

Vicpol specifically selects weak targets, like my friend's soccer mom who was just driving to the shops and is the furthest thing from a hoon.
>>
>>14871388
damn that sucks, they actually got my dad the other week (he's 76 years old) and told him he's a heartless speed demon and needs to "take some accountability".

What a fucking joke, the irony is i'm one of those bogan cunts ripping skids and my old man disapproves of it, yet he's the one getting fined.

Is it like this in other states with the hoon laws? Victoria's always had a huge corruption problem, but these new guilty until innocent laws make it too good for them not to exploit.
>>
>>14871388
Stop with the copy pasta faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>14871388
Highway patrol here, don't blame us blame the laws. What do you expect us to do when we can take home 7 grand in one weekend? This is last weekends haul (I'm the copper from previous threads if anyone remembers)
>>
>>14871403
Found the bootlicker.

It's only copypasta because it happens to so many people.
>>
File: image.jpg (235KB, 1080x615px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
235KB, 1080x615px
>>14871419
>>
>>14871398
>guilty until innocent
speed and cars has always been viewed this way.
>>
>>14871427
>>14871419
>Reverse image search
>Nothing
>Google pics of highway patrol badges
>Legit

Fuck me, you god damn pig. Do you at least let speeders off with the chance to pay a bribe?

>>14871434
It's pretty fucking stupid though, the whole point of our justice system is innocent until proven guilty.

Like if they did it, sure, punish them after it's proven.

As it stands it's just encouraging pigs like the one above to have a field day.
>>
>>14871388
>mom
Stop it
>>
>>14871427
>>14871419
Hey i remember you, you made 5.4 grand the last weekend you were posting here.

Must be a pretty fucking good haul, what do you do with the cash?
>>
>>14871419
>>14871427
cunt.

How do you feel about all the faggots in Victoria? Do you ever consider shaking down ecofags and rainbow crusaders instead of regular folk?
>>
>>14871441
Yes I let some cunts go, I'm not an asshole.

I split the money with my partner and we spend it on sluts, booze, drugs and holidays.
>>
>>14871453
Yes, I actually love getting green university hipsters on the p plates. I make up bullshit they can't fight cause who believes a p plater! They usually dk
>>
>>14871461
Usually can't pay the bribe so I just let them go to court and cry.

Gotta go though, time to enforce some cunts
>>
>>14871466
Go book those SA commie cunts for us.
>>
>>14871456
Nice, at least you let decent people go.

I just wish the laws were set up properly, as in innocent until proven guilty.

It makes a mockery of our justice system and fosters corrupt cunts like you, because i know you're not the only one.
>>
File: MvVtL.jpg (48KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
MvVtL.jpg
48KB, 479x720px
>>14871477
Most of you are too young to remember this, but before the hoon laws, victoria had other corruption problems (and still does).

The cops are the ones behind the ice empires, they use their police powers to crack any competition.

They were also murdering and burying bodies out in the bush back in the 80s.

Anyone who knew anyone in organised crime knew the coppers were up to no good.

It still amazes me people today think they're there to help them, protect them and do good in the community.

I'm sure there are some cops who genuinely do care, but they are ground down by the system and most turn corrupt due to the way it's set up.

They have a severe corruption issue extending right into the watchdog that's supposed to monitor corruption. And it's not a new thing.
>>
File: nsw-police-crimes-meme1.png (783KB, 1070x1182px) Image search: [Google]
nsw-police-crimes-meme1.png
783KB, 1070x1182px
>>14871494
this is also an issue in nsw mate

the cops are the ones behind the scenes running and assisting organised crime

the ones that are not in on it, turn a blind eye
>>
>>14871494
How do i become cop to hoon and make money?
>>
>>14871494
I've heard some fucked stories about old QLD coppers. It's no surprise, though I do wonder what all the lesbos with something to prove getting in with the physical requirements waived does to the culture.
>>
Would a 2006 Suzuki Swift be a good A to B car? IN manual of course. I've got project cars and weekend cars I just need a reliable cheap daily.
>>
>>14871523
the highway patrol situation has gotten so bad even the regular cops don't like them anymore (but still turn a blind eye).

90% of them are going to fine you if you're pulled, no matter how nice and reasonable you are.

out in the countryside though, victoria police still stop real crimes and are fairly decent on average (though still involved in the ice racket).

melbourne cops are either honest and care, or corrupt as shit and you have to be careful. eventually the honest ones get peer pressured and ground down into becoming corrupt bastards.

They rake in so much fucking cash from all sorts of criminal enterprises, because there's no accountability. They own the anti-corruption watchdog and have since the 80's, late 70's.

They can shut out any competition to their products as well and have access to a massive intelligence network.

It's actually quite scary, they're victoria's biggest gang and they have access and powers a regular criminal does not have.

>>14871550
Queensland always had cops in with the bikies, but victoria police was special.

They're very fucking smart about the way they go about things. It was essentially a coup in the late 70's where they assumed control and made themselves immune to any prosecution.

Only the really unlucky or dumb coppers get caught committing their crimes, most of them fly completely under the radar and the general public has no fucking clue they're the one peddling ice in their towns, through proxies.

They work on blackmail, gathered through their intelligence network, then force people to become dealers for them.

All in all, it's some very evil but very fucking smart work. And they rake in the profits, all while appearing to be nice and friendly.

The average person is not involved with organised crime, so they have no clue what the cops are really up to.
>>
>mfw I feel sick everytime I see CSA Shakers on a car

This website made me puke

http://www.csadirect.com.au/photo-gallery.asp?Wheels=Shaker
>>
>>14871565
Are SA cops like this ?
>>
Seriously with the copy pasta
>>
why are these so expensive?

https://www.surfstitch.com/product/timberland-icon-premium-leather-boot-wheat
>>
>>14871677
Nah, they're usually pretty decent. I mean by it's very nature, all police are a bit corrupt but usually it gets handled.

The situation in victoria is special because it reached a tipping point and now there's no way to remove the cancer without ripping the police force apart. The government's afraid to do that for obvious reasons.

The victoria cops are very smart about how they run things, i'll give them that.

They take advantage of their connections, intelligence and use that to manipulate the situation ever more into their advantage.

Most people won't see this though, the worst you'll get is a fine from an asshole highway copper who is a corrupt cunt and in all honesty, you are better off paying the bribe than taking it to court.

Cops win the majority of their cases in victoria, just because the judges are getting a cut of the hidden cop revenue.

If you're involved in organised crime, you'll see quickly just how involved cops are and how there's nothing you can do, since the ones you're suppose to report corruption to are also bought off.

And don't take this as all coppers being evil either, there are a lot of good ones. The problem is the ones in melbourne are slowly ground down by the system and turn corrupt.

The ones out in the countryside are more chill and won't usually fine you for traffic offenses unless you really did something dumb. They still deal with real crimes and try and stop them, unlike the city ones which just try and make themselves look good.
>>
>>14871712
cause niggas deadass stealin' a nigga timbs
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 828x672px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 828x672px
>>14871272
the side window closest to the rear of the vehicle dumbass

>>14871343
idk, read when the laws on tint changed
>>
>>14871712
that's not expensive if they're good quality, which those seem to be
there's cheaper timberlands too for your povvo ass
>>
>>14871794
>>>14871272 (You)
>the side window closest to the rear of the vehicle dumbass
YES BUT WHY
>>
>>14871836
because they have limited use for rear visibility
>>
so sick to death of trying to sell my shitbox im actually thinking about setting it on fire
>>
>>14872344
If my parents can sell a Daewoo wagon with a broken heater right before winter I'm sure you can move your shitbox, Anon.

>mfw they got $1600 for it

Miracles do happen, it seems.
>>
would you buy a car from a fellow /dat/ poster?
>>
>>14872384
why do you wanna buy my gpz??
you should buy my gpz
>>
>>14872366
the only way I can sell it is if I sell it for a massive loss. though at this stage I doubt someone would want it even for $1,000 .shits out of rego and about to die.
>>
>>14872389
nah but you should buy jimmy's (insert jimmy's current broken/meme car)
>>
>>14872344
talk to jimmy
>>
>>14872384
Depends on which poster it is. I wouldn't touch anything Falcunt's been within a hundred kilometre radius of, for example.

>>14872398
Maybe consider whether making a huge loss on it just to get rid of it might be better for you in the long run.
>>
>>14871388
man, I really hope this is a load of shit

knowing victoria, it probably isn't though
>>
>>14872662
It's copy pasta made by some stupid faggot and reposted like once a month
>>
>>14871509
>says 1 in 40
>doesn't provide a statistic for the average australian
It was so close as well
>>
>>14871419
>could possibly be a cop in the future
How do I get into the bribery business without getting caught and assraped
>>
>>14869680
I want to engine swap a volvo 240 or 940.
anything volvo with rwd or awd.
how feasible is this?
also how feasible is turboing the stock volvo engine or a giant turbo on one with a stock turbo.
at what point do i need to replace internals so that the car doesnt fall apart.
>this is a project desu
>>
>>14871091
from my limited experience driving v6 ve commodores

they feel a lot better than they used to, but if you start to push in the corners a bit, you feel all 1,700kg of its pigfat-ness very quickly
>>
>>14872670
No, it's real. We've even had a few cops bragging about it. Anyone who lives in Victoria knows how fucked it is here. Besides, they have a long history of corruption. It's nothing new.
>>
>>14872815
No, it's copy pasta. Lurk more and stop calling for poor bait

> but photos of fake cop badges!
>>
>>14872739
>anything volvo with rwd or awd
volvo 940/960 is basically the last of the volvo rwds, great candidate for a swap with good info on the internet
it's also not as primitive as a 240 or 740

AWD, none of them are reliable. but the best would probs be the first gen v70, ones with awd are R (sport, around 175kw), AWD (lifted a bit, low pressure turbo @ 150kw) and XC (cross country, rare and different bumpers, lifted a bit more, different trim bits, same motor as AWD)
if you want to know more about the AWDs then say so, I know heaps though i've never owned one
>>
>>14872824
Found the faggot in denial. I have been on trumped up charges in Victoria, it's why I moved to sa.

There's a well documented history of vicpol corruption and no matter what you say about some fag posting his story, it won't change the fact there's a strong element of truth to it.
>>
>>14872815
I live in victoria and I'm not aware of it actually happening to anyone

It really wouldn't surprise me if it's all true though
>>
>>14872866
Agreed. Vicpol has a nasty history dating back to the 70's surrounding corruption. Not a stretch of the imagination to belive it's still going on.
>>
>>14872866
Sure thing buddy
>>
>>14872889
>no ones ever been a victim of police corruption in the state renowned for it.

It's well documented. They do more than just traffic shit, they deal ice and guns too

Step out of your bubble
>>
>>14871560
everyone is this thread is going to call you a faggot for even considering this car
but they're actually fucking sick for what they are
>>
Live in country
Cops never target locals, only tourists
Gotta be careful out here, might pull over a crazy farmer with 10 rifles
Life is good
>>
>>14872944
I've driven some real girly cars in my time, I think a Suzuki Swift is more manly than what i've driven in the past.

>tfw drove a red excel that had faded paint so it looked pink
>>
>>14871419
from the bottom of my heart I have to say that I hope you are killed in the most horrific way on the job
>>
>>14872990
Don't reply to fake pasta
>>
File: image.png (402KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
402KB, 750x1334px
>>14871147
Pic related is the manual for VT-VY, look at the bottom

Can't imagine the later models are much heavier
>>
>>14871419
I hope someone tweaking puts a bullet in you when you pull them up
>>
>>14871388
Wouldn't they have to issue a receipt?
>>
>>14872993
Piss off, bootlicker.
>>
>>14873098
For what?, nothing happened :^)
>>
>>14873122
Piss off, shit poster
>>
Hey guys, find me a cool jacket to wear please

http://www.asos.com/au/men/jackets-coats/cat/pgecategory.aspx?cid=3606&via=top
>>
>>14873127
Get fucked, cuck.
>>
>>14873180
Get cucked, fuck.
>>
>>14873177
why do all of their models look like meth junkie cunts
>>
>>14873192
You bein raycist mate?, half of them are black
>>
>>14873204
meth
junkie
cunts

none of those are racially descriptive words

you are the racist one
>>
File: instant horsepower.jpg (66KB, 750x495px) Image search: [Google]
instant horsepower.jpg
66KB, 750x495px
>>14873204
Well that's probably why they look so fucked up.

Fuckin darkies.
>>
>>14873210
You fuckin raycis
>>
>>14873204
websites use blacks all the time to sell useless blacks useless shit due to welfare money
it doesn't make sense to use meth junkie whites though
>>
>>14873177
You ask like you don't already know the answer anon.
>>
>>14873236
closest I could find

http://www.asos.com/au/Jaded-London/Jaded-London-Souvenir-Bomber-Jacket-With-Tiger-Back-Print/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=6380764&cid=3606&Rf-200=25&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=Beige&totalstyles=43&gridsize=3
>>
>>14873262
As long as you act like a fucking sperg and tell people "I drive" I think you're in the clear.
>>
>>14873262
>pink
faggot
>>
ash vs evil dead soundtrack is GOAT valiant driving music
>>
>>14871677
SA cops are pretty relaxed.
>Get pulled over on way to work
>Wind window down
>"You're out of reg mate!"
>"Really? Fuck! How many days?"
>I've forgotten how many but it was somewhere between 6 and 13
>"Where are you going?"
>"Work"
>"Where's that?"
>"Just down the road"
>"I'll follow you there, register it before you go home man"
Didn't even record it in the system.
>>
Test drove a 2013 86 GTS today.
>12,000km
>28K drive away

not all that impressed with it.
Didn't pull the trigger on it.
>>
File: 1457009492373.jpg (30KB, 960x711px) Image search: [Google]
1457009492373.jpg
30KB, 960x711px
Any ausfags know where i can get large magnetic race numbers made?

Wanted to get a '79' in a white circle about 25-50cm radius to stick onto my valiant bonnet + doors
>>
>>14873430
plastidip and a stencil mate
>>
any wizards here have any tips to remove the top most bellhousing bolts?
>>
>>14873489
i'm on my way to being a wizard but haven't done that before
maybe loosen the engine out a bit (if you're pulling that too) or judt use a thousand socket extensions and angle things
>>
>>14873489
15 billion extensions and a breaker bar.
There's never an easy way really unless you have a magical car
>>
>>14873524
It's a ford so.. top 2 bolts look impossible to reach
>>
>>14873489
Ratchet spanners or short sockets. Preferably air powered unless you want to be there for hours
>>
File: 2016-04-18 Gib Silesia.jpg (1015KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-18 Gib Silesia.jpg
1015KB, 1920x1080px
>>14869680
just look at all these polish man
seriously though, it was impossible to see through my windshield
>>
>>14873679
fuck you cunt, your kind has caused the polish enough trouble already
>>
>>14873753
>>14873679
Kek when I first read his comment all I saw was "look at all this polish man"

Fucking Germans man
>>
>>14873679
>did it himself
>"waaa i'm the victim"
sometimes I jack off to pics of dresden post-war
>>
>>14875745
wat
>>
We can import the GC8 STi, right?
>>
>>14877580
Why would you
>>
>>14875745
>>14873753
>spot the pole: easy mode
lel
>>
File: 2015-12-23_15-27-07.jpg (498KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-23_15-27-07.jpg
498KB, 1920x1280px
>>14877666
>666

I have many autistic desires, oh dark lord. Bringing over a cheap STi coupe, tuning it to around 300AWkW and chasing ricers and swaggots leaving carpark vape-meets in their lowered shitboxes in a 2-door boyracer blue JDM tyte shitbox with a license plate reading "LANDSHARK" is one.
>>
>Tfw cutie really likes me
>>
>>14877580
Why import, just get a V5 or V6 STi, they're both jap-spec
Aren't the JDM GC8s not on SEVS anyway
>>
>>14871419
>>14871427
sent this to AFP forums

IP should be easy to get from mods
>>
Test post, please ignore
>>
>>14877853
Get a gravel express, be a sikkunt

>>14878317
no

>>14877835
nah mate, most countries/people don't like you krautkunts
>>
>>14877853
http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Subaru-Impreza-1999/SSE-AD-3597008/?Cr=1
>pick this up
>buy set of gold enkei's
why bother importing yourself?
>>
http://www.j-spec.com.au/auction/all/NISSAN/NISSAN
jdm forklifts yo
>>
>>14869846
There's one for sale 10 minutes from my place for 28 grand and I want it so baaaaad :'(
>>
>>14878446
buy it then you massive faggot

also
http://www.j-spec.com.au/auction/all/1993-Nissan-Silvia-7548139.html
since when did japs think it was cool to put infiniti badges on nissans
>>
>>14878464
Forget the badge, what's with those taillights?

$2,600AU for it to be complied, not sure how much more for shipping. Not bad compared to what they charge here for a tastelessly modified driftbox.
>>
>>14878785
I wonder if the gooks abuse their a cars a little less harshly than bogans, or at least look after it between thrashings
>>
>>14878826
If it's in their culture, maybe. Otherwise they might thrash them even harder since they can't hang onto them for long.
>>
>>14878785
i know they tailights are fucking ugly as hell, wonder where they buy them or if theyre custom
>>
>tfw no work today or tomorrow
>already bored as fuck

Whats the point of giving me days off when I have nothing to do?
>>
>>14878934
so that you can get fukken drunk
>>
>last time I showered was Saturday morning
>still feel clean
The neet life is beginning
>>
do cops hassle green ps less than reds? I haven't been pulled up much but I have been followed a few times, I get my greens in 10 days and I'm just curious
>>
>>14879376
Meanwhile in January
>wake up
>feel sweaty
>walk to the bathroom
>sweat
>shower
>feel sweaty while showering
>finish shower
>feel sweaty
>>
>>14879671
The worst. I had to have cold showers else the heat would make me sweat and I'd end up just as greasy as before
>>
>>14879671
you sound fat, are you fat? yeah you're fat.
>>
File: bmw_z3_2.0_roadster_1.jpg (127KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
bmw_z3_2.0_roadster_1.jpg
127KB, 1024x768px
>tfw no BMW Z3
>>
>>14879832
82kg last time I checked
>>14879836
Go buy one they're cheap
>>
>>14879864
Decent ones start at 10k. Some are out there for 6k but I don't trust them.
>>
>>14879864
82kg could be fat for someone whos 150cm. Bodyfat percentage decides how fat you are, not kg
>>
>>14879869
10k is cheap
>>14880026
I'm not a manlet m8
>>
I hate having a fucking cold
>>
>>14879380
the entire p-platers being hassled thing is a myth.
it can just exacerbate car-specific attention from cops
so when a cop sees a vs commodore he considers that it could be a hoon or an old person. = no pullover unless somethings suspicious, don't want to harass a normal person in a stock commodore
so when he sees it with a p-plate he knows it has a higher likelihood of being a skidpig with bald tyres, = pullover and attitude test +check of tyres

but if he sees a hyundai getz, he knows it's extremely unlikely that it's a hoon. even with p-platers, he thinks it's probs a girl. if it's p's and young male then he thinks they're gay and non-hoons
>>
File: jimmy jr.jpg (46KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
jimmy jr.jpg
46KB, 960x540px
rip jimmy jr
>>
File: images (17).jpg (11KB, 337x437px) Image search: [Google]
images (17).jpg
11KB, 337x437px
>>14880179
Fuck Jimmy. Worthless neet cunt
>>
File: 1455781650538.gif (265KB, 639x486px) Image search: [Google]
1455781650538.gif
265KB, 639x486px
>>14880285
>tfw the best jimmy thread was the astra fire thread
>>
>>14880304
Good times. Too bad /o/ is so quiet and word didn't spread unlike the /k/ cum brownies
>>
>>14880304
>>14880341
is there a collage image of all the pictures and replies?
>>
>>14878464
Shipping will be around the 3-4 grand mark. Probably a bit cheaper considering I imported a pigfat car.
>>
>>14873358

Try get a new one for 31, its possible
>>
>>14880364

the gronks at mighty card mods paid 8k, lel
>>
>>14880304
whos jimmy and what was the astra fire?
>>
>>14880445
A shitty tripfag and his car that threw a rod before burning to the ground
>>
>>14880457
> threw a rod
Don't forget the Jerry cans :^(
>>
>>14880458
what about jerry cans?
>>
>>14880465
Jerry cans were in the back ground of photos
>>
>>14880467
can you post the photos?
>>
File: Oops .jpg (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Oops .jpg
1MB, 1080x1920px
>>14880469
>>
>>14880478
holy fuck you guys werent memeing me
when did this happen?
>>
>>14880445
>the astra fire?
The funniest shit I've read on 4chan in about the last 12 months.
>>
>>14880285
I said Jimmy Jr you faggot.
>>
File: 05.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
05.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
lel
Fucken astras, when will cunts ever learn
>>
>>14880479
January 16
>>
>>14880478
>>14880485
probs the best event in /dat/ history
>>
>>14880478
>oops
because of the jerry cans in the photo right
>>
>>14880498
Actually its a bit of a misnomer that Astra's need petrol poured on them to catch fire. Admittedly that helps, but on a long enough time scale they'll die some kind of fiery death on their own.
>>
>>14880478
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M&t=34
>>
File: Jim Jam is home webm.webm (107KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Jim Jam is home webm.webm
107KB, 500x375px
>>14880304
Nah, the best jimmy thread was the '15 australia day thread
>>
>>14880478
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbAqWA-dxvw
>>
>>14880508
how was a typical jimmy shitpost thread better than a astra catching fire at a meet?
>>
File: Burning Hands.webm (2MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Burning Hands.webm
2MB, 720x480px
>>14880508
Nah
Fire
Fire makes everything funny
>>
>>14880519
Lost
>>
>>14878464
>TFW i get really excited looking for a new Subaru then find out you cant import them into Australia...

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>14880501
Kek
>>
>drunk as fuck chilling with this chick
>she's showing me stupid photos on her Facebook
>starts scrolling through some /b/ screenshots
>without think I ask if she goes on 4chan
>get and immediate and kind of shitty "no"
Oops
>>
>>14880657
One time a workmate picked up my phone and read out the post I had just sent. Hearing greentext spoken aloud sounds fucking weird.

Thankfully it was just about my car rather than traps ect
>>
>>14880660
Do you also hate the thought of people knowing you browse this shit hole, because I sure do
>>
>>14880664
Nope. Its /o/ not /b/. People cant think what they think
>>
>>14880665
Yeah but all normies know about 4chan is the bad side, and being associated with that is a bit shit
>>
>>14872843
>>anything volvo with rwd or awd
>volvo 940/960 is basically the last of the volvo rwds, great candidate for a swap with good info on the internet
>it's also not as primitive as a 240 or 740
>AWD, none of them are reliable. but the best would probs be the first gen v70, ones with awd are R (sport, around 175kw), AWD (lifted a bit, low pressure turbo @ 150kw) and XC (cross country, rare and different bumpers, lifted a bit more, different trim bits, same motor as AWD)
>if you want to know more about the AWDs then say so, I know heaps though i've never owned one

sorry for the late reply, i thought the thread 404d.
yeah im wanting to do a volvo as a project.
my only concern is that with heaps of boost and an engine swap that rwd or fwd wont be able to get decent traction to express this power.

im not too sure how good volvo awd systems are. im aware of a few R sports on carsales which were modded(some guy reckons he got 400 hp when dyno'd)

I really like the aesthetic of the 240, 940 and 740. What complicates this is that the majority of volvos are automatic and I want manual.

in regards to AWD i know theres the fuss about true 50/50 awd or assymetrical awd like subaru. Ive seen tests where a toyota or ford which is advertised as awd delivers something like 90 to rear and 10 to front etc and cant scale a hill for shit ( may be subaru shilling), im wondering how volvo awd stacks up against this.
>>
>FG XR8
>FG F6 310
>VF SSV Redline

Which one, gents? Looking at buying one of them as a daily within the next year or so.
>>
>>14880696
modding something manual to get it roadworthy sounds like less hassle than a transmission swap from automatic to manual. Plus its more work and money.
>>
File: bogan.jpg (28KB, 316x421px) Image search: [Google]
bogan.jpg
28KB, 316x421px
>>14880705
any one you want
>>
>>14880696
I'm also open to suggestions of cars with this boxy aesthetic, rwd, manual, reasonable aftermarket community. I know BMW sedans like E34 fit this criteria but they all seem raped to shit.
it just shits me man, ive heard volvos are easy to work on and I'd like to learn a lot more about cars than I do.
>>
>>14880705
VF2 Clubsport
>>
>>14879836
but thats a good feel
>>
>>14880721
DR30 & R31's
>>
>>14880721
Z31 300zx
>>
Driving the f@m for a road trip tomorrow. I need some music to play.

Currently thinking death grips to scare my small sisters
>>
File: 1458656367742.jpg (67KB, 500x487px) Image search: [Google]
1458656367742.jpg
67KB, 500x487px
>call someone to ask about used car
>literally sounds like a fucking meth addict
>starts to get angry because I am asking questions
>>
>>14880696
apart from the newish volvos, there's two colvo awd systems: a mechanical one and a haldex one.
mechanical one came on the first gen v70 and very rarely on 859 wagons. it has a clutch in the driveshaft leading to the rear wheels. when your front wheels slip, the clutch locks and power is sent to the rear in varying amounts.
weld the clutch up and it's pure 50/50.
problem with most of these is that ignorant people didn't know how to keep the AWD going so it broke. all 4 tyres need to be same brand, same tread pattern, and very similar in tread depth (i.e. always replaced at the same time)
these came in manual but the awd manual gearbox is hard to find. if it's auto, don't expect a swap for less than 2k unless you're lucky and find a manual awd parts car (v. rare). if the manual box is fucked (grinds, slips, etc) then walk away, it'll be a similar cost
if all works well then the awd system is good

haldex awd came in all awds after the first gen v70, this includes xc70, s60, whatever.
basically a computer detects wheel slip and distributes power where it sees fit, it's biased to the front though.
not good for more than light offroading, the computer just gets confused and you end up sitting there trying to get up a small dirt hill
manuals are hard to find with these awds but it's possible. early autos had problems very often. in theory the manual gearbox I mentioned above could be swapped into one of these but it probs isnt easy

swapping a rwd 940/740/240 isn't that hard, if i recall correctly the falcon t5 is a very close fit.
the factory manuals are pretty weak and won't handle much abuse
you won't have problems with traction, you can fit decently wide tyres under them. fair amount of diff options.
BLDC probs knows more about the rwd manuals so ask him
>>
>>14880713
Well if you're so inclined in thinking that a $30k+ domestic is for bogans, how about a recent model 335i? Basically need a decent daily to get to work and back.

>>14880727
Above my price bracket. Aren't they like $70k?
>>
>>14880705
F6, though the idea of an SSV ute intrigues me.
>>
paging fatcunt
>>
>>14880791
fuck man youre a wizard.how do you know so much about drivetrains?
so i take it there is some truth to the "assymetrical AWD sti" meme vs other AWD systems?

i might need rethink the awd manual volvo dream then

a manual 240/940/740 will be difficult but not impossible to find. Ive seen heaps of american 6L v8s swapped to volvos and they dont look too big for the engine bay.

yeah BLDC lives near me.
>>
>>14880928
Nah, can't have a ute. Might have a potential family to take care of in the future, has to be at least a sedan.
>>
>>14880705
FG XR8 has the old 5.4
I'd look for a GS if your budget allows, they got the 5.0
>>
>>14880942
Go the F6 then, easier to make stupid fast.
>>
>>14880791
>. all 4 tyres need to be same brand, same tread pattern, and very similar in tread depth

Thats pretty true for all AWD systems in that they need the same rolling diameter on their corners or it just loads up the VCU off the transaxle with torque it doesn't know what to do with. Same can happen to 4WDs to the centre diff, so its not exactly unique to volvos or any other AWD/4WD system
>>
>>14880948
>5.0
That's the same as the Coyote in the recent Mustangs?

The 6L V8 that the SSV Redline offers is pretty bloody attractive though. And for a pushgod setup GM seem to have got their shit together and it actually revs too.

>>14880955
That's a good consideration, but honestly it probably isn't going to end up becoming something to throw money at. That's what the Trueno is for.
>>
http://www.asos.com/au/Boohoo/Boohoo-Key-Hole-Frill-Swimsuit/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=5933241&cid=2238&Rf989=5061&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=3&clr=Black&totalstyles=335&gridsize=3

isn't this just cute as fuck
>>
>>14881014
Same supercharged 5.0 as the GT, but detuned to 315kw/545nm

You'd have to test them back to back, but on paper, the redline is the better overall package.

But dat 'charger whine doe
>>
>>14881044
>you will never be the girl
why did you have to remind me cunt?
>>
>>14881044
>scroll down to more like this
Now this I can fap too, no more fapping to women's weekly
>>
>>14881044
>Boohoo
Fubu swimsuits when?
>>
>>14881058
>aliexpress
>woman's clothing
or
>children clothing
if that's more your thing
>>
>>14881057
One day you'll make it fag. Keep doing squats and start sucking dick at your local gay bar to practice.

Also you can talk to me on kik for advice : FlaccidRainbows. Dickpics are appreciated.
>>
>>14881170
>implying gay
i'm into girls faggot
>>
>>14881215
No homo but if could know what sex felt like as the girls I'd probably give it a go
>>
>>14881228
yea but with a girl man
i mean that be kind ahomo then but also not really
>>
>>14881232
No homo tho
>>
>>14880941
V8 VOLVO
2/7/9s are easy as fuck for conversions. Big engine bay, big transmission tunnel, live rear axle that with a LSD/locker can take power.

Wiring is also easy if the engine unit has its own harness that doesn't need to interface with anything else - a la LSes. Really all you need to wire in is the fuel pump which can just be off ignition power, and the tach. Maybe speedo as well but who needs that it should be wound off the clock all the time anyway.

Or just put a carb on it and be even cooler

One of my relatives has a 940 wagon that's free cause the transmission is busted. Severely tempted to just get a shitter LS1 + auto and slap it in and go sanic fast

In regards to boosting a redblock, easiest option is to find a manual 740 turbo. They only came in sedans which look like ass, however there are converted wagons going around.
We never got turbo 240s so you end up having to do the turbo swap as we did. Not too difficult and breddy awesome at the end.

Problem with redblocks is that the factory manual is a fucking joke and makes the zipper noise in 2nd gear too often for my liking. But fortunately there's heaps of conversions for T5s, T56s, W58s.

Any questions just ask
>>
>>14881328
yeah definitely
>>
>>14880959
some can tolerate it better than others
and I meant that this one won't, at all

>>14880941
where at m8? i'm in seven hills
I have an auto nonturbo v70, that's why I used to read heaps about volvos. was always planning on a manual awd v70r but then I decided I wanted rwd, only wanted a specific rwd volvo model that wasn't for sale at the time so I settled on a commodore and i'm selling the volvo

subies have symmetrical awd, from my understanding it basically means that there's no power biasing, it's all 50/50 front-back

if I were you i'd go for an auto turbo 940/740. if you don't want to deal with engineers and cops then it's better, manual swap won't get you shit but turbo conversion will even if it's factory-specs

I wouldn't rule out a nice awd manual v70r though. they're a million times better than any 940/740, newer, more comfy, safer, better handling, faster from factory. they're not as simple as a 740/940 but they're not horrible
>>
File: 1458812331690.png (5KB, 365x241px) Image search: [Google]
1458812331690.png
5KB, 365x241px
>go for drive in the hills sunday morning
>perfect day, nuoh my gawd it was nice
>perpetually stuck behind some slow cunt
>speed demon up my ass
>blocked in front and back
>cunts using oncoming lanes in blind corners because they are shit drivers
>take side street for those hilly back roads
>cyclists cuck me from blasting the roads
>find another back street
>no hills or corners
>barely any turn offs to avoid these buttbreathers
worst day desu, waited all week for hill driving and i get basically cucked out of fun
>>
>>14881354
Can confirm. There are kits for LS's into 240's:
http://www.stsmachininginc.com/products/240-volvo-lsx-motor-mounts
(i'm currently waiting for stock)
For 700/900's:
http://www.v8volvos.com/store/volvo-ls-motor-mount-kit/
Check out turbobricks and ozvolvo.
>>
>>14880941

7/9 series are rare to find factory manual in aus and pretty much all our turbos were auto.
If you're building a rwd car I'd personally be starting with a 240, they're lighter and have less shit to break. Beware of the late 940's which came with a dodgy irs setup which was worse than the live axle on the early cars and much easier to break.

Gearbox wise, the stock manual (m46 was strongest) won't live long if you're making north of 300hp, especially if it's being launched. There are a few guys making the adapter plate to run a t5 in them, a solid choice since it's reasonably cheap to buy and there's heaps of parts.

Turbo swaps are not hard at all, especially if your donor car uses the same injection setup as yours. All that changes is swap the computers over when the new engine goes in.
For ultimate fast, find a >91 240 and drop the motor from a >91 940 turbo in it. Bottom ends on those late motors are good for ~400hp and the ecu can learn so just turn up the boost, grab some bigger injectors and you're laughing.
>>
>>14884034
Oi m8, i'm the volvo guy from above who explained all the awd stuff
Can you tell me the difference between the two IRS systems on the late 900s
From what I can tell there's an irs on the 940 sedan 95+, gets replaced by that becomes standard on all rwd volvos incl. v90 and s90
not sure on that info though, can't find a good source
also which irs do the kapelhenke (spelling?) racing coilovers fit on
>>
>>14884177
*get replaced by that fibreglass transverse mono-leaf spring magic
>>
>>14884177
Note that the live axle is actually better than the IRS
>>
>>14884185
yeah but v90 only came with the fibreglass leaf irs rear and it's the dream car
>>
>>14880941
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/1110474843
>>
should I LS1 swap an xb coupe?
>>
>>14884318
>should I keep my cancerous ideas to myself

Ftfy
>>
Holy fuck. I was on gumtree on my phone and some shitty website loaded after 5 mins on Gumtree then I got a text from this crap caller Playvito and it stole $10 from. My account without telling me and I can't get a refund for it and I had to cancel the payments otherwise it was $10 a week. Holy fucking cancer this company is gong to die
>>
>>14884318
No, unless you turbo it. Although I'd be more offended if you put a Windsor in there
>>
>>14884177
haven't spent ages looking at the 940 suspension since I own 240's but my understanding is that there was an irs introduced on the late 7 series which was carried over to some 9 series cars (possibly 960 sedans). This was then replaced by the magic leaf.
I would imagine that the coilovers are to suit the early style suspension but don't quote me on it.
>>
Did the lancer get a facelift? Neighbour just got one and it looks kinda bulgy.
>>
what bits of the ls6 do i put on my ls1 to get maximum skids
>>
>>14884411
Classic redirect ads. Absolute cunt move
>>
>>14884704
Yeah, they curved the thing across the grille.
>>
who else is watching the nhl playoffs?
>>
>>14885080
>australia
>hockey

I'll be surprised if anyone is lol
>>
>>14885218
I am.
>>
>http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/2015-Dodge-Challenger-SRT-/141965126334?hash=item210dc7eabe:g:YKIAAOSwiYFXFrm~

>$127,000 aud for a snot green not even hellcat challenger

topkek
>>
>>14871677
>>14871718
>>14873333
Most of mine and others experience I've seen with cops in SA have been pretty relaxed

>friend gets pulled over going 110 in a 60 zone
>let off
>I get pulled over for faded P plates
>let off
>get "pulled over" as I parked in my driveway
>relative knows the officer and have a chat while they check my license and rego

Haven't really ran into an asshole officer yet
>>
>>14885218
They play a series of USA vs Canada friendlies across Australia sometimes and they've always sold really well.
>>
>>14884847
intake Mani, maybe injectors, measure throttle body
>>
>>14880665

>>14880672 is right, I mention 4chan to most of my normie friend their face show slight disgust, no matter what board you're talking about
>>
>>14885432
>be on p plates
>driving car that isn't mine
>for once, didn't forget to put p plates up, and they didn't fall off mid journey
>get pulled over for a breatho at night
>chick cop opens doors and shines a torch into the car to make sure I've got both p plates up

it's always the chick cops
>>
>>14880070
This is true for 90% of cops. The other 10% (highway patrol) just actively like fucking with people.

There's a reason most general duties cops hate them.
>>
>>14884847
>>14885492
Are all parts interchangeable between the different year engines?
>>
File: IMG_1927sp.jpg (526KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1927sp.jpg
526KB, 2048x1366px
>>14880070
306bro here

I used to get pulled over on my red Ps constantly

one cop told me he was specifically waiting for a P plater to pull out of maccas, since they're an easy target for drink driving apparently
>>
>>14880070
>attitude test
Yeah, nah cunt. Mister Piggy's just looking for an excuse to book you.
>>
What rwd cars have nice space in the driver's foot well?
>>
>>14885804
C O M M O D O R E
U
N
T
>>
>>14885454
>they've always sold really well
which is surprising, considering only the shit players come down to play here, and it's more of a put on show than an actual game, plus they fucking charge an arm and a leg for the seats

guess it's just cashed up bogans that think "aww yeah fucking fights n shit!"
>>
What do you guys think of these ones?

>http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/waikerie/cars-vans-utes/1982-wb-panelvan-202-auto/1106471855

>http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/aldinga-beach/cars-vans-utes/1990-bmw-535i-e34-manual/1110635335

>http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/stepney/cars-vans-utes/manual-bmw-525i-sedan/1107787939

>http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/adelaide-cbd/cars-vans-utes/corona/1110630973

>http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/norwood/cars-vans-utes/1998-vt-manual-holden-commodore-sedan/1106526656

>http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/kidman-park/cars-vans-utes/1980-toyota-corona-sedan/1110179646
>>
>>14886037
They're all different
>>
>>14886037
Pano looks like it could do with a bit of work. Cheap enough for a cool project.

BMW engines are solid but everything else falls apart around it.

The Coronas will outlive us. They were hear before us, before the abos even. They'll be around long after.

VT's a sick skidpig.
>>
>>14886037
Even tho it has no rego, I'm going to have to say panno
Because, panno
>>
>>14885719
>Doesn't think the attitude test is a thing
You failed the attitude test.
>>
>>14886287
And you lost the game
>>
GTO VR4
Yes or no
>>
>>14886668
no
>>
>>14886100
I wouldn't want to spend money on a panelvan project

I might consider one of the BMW, most likely the one with the leaking slave cylinder, if the part is too expensive

My only concern with the Corona, is if there's not enough space to be comfy
>>
>>14886706
but why
I love it
>>
>>14886100
it depends on what BMW. the E34 is one of the most solid ones engine and build wise.
>>
File: bmw_535i_sedan_5.jpg (924KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
bmw_535i_sedan_5.jpg
924KB, 1280x960px
>>14886732
>>14886037
>E34
Yes
>>
>>14886638
Fella u dum
>>
>>14886720
But that one has the door that makes it look like a paddy wagon.
Repace the side windows with steel, and it's a proper rape dungeon
>>
What's a good fast/fun DD with a lot of space in the boot?
>>
>>14886923
Some sort of

WAGON
A
G
O
N
>>
>>14886923
>>14886934
Oh yeah, and for reference I currently drive a Mazda 6 hatch, and that has a good amount of space for me.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x28_c9QZMFM

MCM was a bit late to save Jimmy...
>>
File: No Rock.png (63KB, 1106x337px) Image search: [Google]
No Rock.png
63KB, 1106x337px
>>
>>14886943
they're getting so basic now
>get fire extinguisher holder
>drill two screws down or ziptie somewhere
>extinguisher
JDM BRO
>>
>>14886960
haven't watched the episode, i'm assuming they spent 5-10 minutes of the episode going to SUPERCHEAP AUTO and browsing through all their random shit, making sure to stop in front of the castrol oils for a bit, then finally get the fire extinguisher?
>>
>>14886966
you forgot to mention about how they have to watch themselves on the tv too
>>
>>14886939
Get an XC wagon, throw a I6T or 351 in it
Be a fuckin man
>>
>go to woolies for some red frogs and pasta salad
>cunt in a stanced commodore wagon ruins my experience
Also the new red frogs are fucking shit, why are they so small
>>
>>14886731
Parts are impossible to find and shit breaks. It's got maintenance needs equal to the following;

>R32 GT-R
>used German luxury
>your mother
>a Jaaaaaaaag
>an RX-8
>a small child
>>
File: image.jpg (412KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
412KB, 1632x1224px
>>14887034
>pasta salad
clearly a poofta, that's why you can't appreciate a sick commie
>>
>selling ye old shitbox on scumtree
>get a text from some guy
>it's an offer half of what I'm asking
>tell him 'sorry your offer is too low to accept'
>he flips his shit in the next message and calls me a cunt
>australia
>>
>>14887103
You're just being a fuckin poof mate

Where can I get an mr2 for a decent price
>>
>>14887105
track down the memer2
>>
>>14887090
Ironically, the owner of the Commie you posted is a poofta.
>>
>>14887090
i still fucking love the meshies
never seen a commie so jdm my whole life
>>
>>14886973
the ba and up engines are hard to swap, need keys and ecu and all sorts of oddities
see below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiyU5TeTeQA
>>
>>14886923
Any turbo Scoobydoo, Stageas can be quick and you can hide a house in the back, turbo Volvos etc.

Basically any fast wagon.
>>
>>14887111
that's the joke m8

>>14887120
ayy. it's just amazing to look at, so unnatural but so good
>>
>luxury passion wagon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HSIwKrlry4
>>
>>14887111
so what does that say about you
>>
>>14887142
You figure out a number plate yet?
>>
>>14887146
not really, want something subtle not "fr3candy" obvious.

or maybe just "goway"
>>
>>14887148
how about
FUCKME
>>
>>14887148
But I suggested Fr3candy, do it for me mang
>>
>>14886923
>>14887130
Commodore ss wagon
>>
>>14887140
wait, who's the owner of the commie? foreskin?
or was he just calling you a faggot
>>
File: pltes.png (22KB, 816x340px) Image search: [Google]
pltes.png
22KB, 816x340px
>>14887149
>>14887150

also tonights movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzttt1R3D_A
>>
>>14887160
IMO Fr3candy is funny but not completely stupid
>>
Can you do skidz in an automagic
>>
>>14887171
its possible if you have enough power
>>
>>14887171
Only if you rev it like bambambam then select D for maximum respecet.
>>
want a holden in the uk desu
>>
>>14887174
>>14887171
This, and if you don't have the power it depends on surface and tire conditions
>>
>>14887181
we'll send ya one, if you pay us enough
>>
>>14887181
Monaros and HSV's were rebadged as Vauxhalls for you lot iirc.

Vauxhall VXR8 comes to mind.
>>
File: cbrlight.jpg (625KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cbrlight.jpg
625KB, 1200x1600px
Got the left indicator working. Stripped the wire and re-terminated it into the connector with a pair of pliers and a bottle opener. Tr00 Aussie electrical work.

Front brakes and brake light switch are working now too.

Rear brakes still aren't working and there's a problem with the switch but I think I've isolated where the problem is. Ran out of sunlight to check it today.
>>
File: pltes.png (18KB, 790x335px) Image search: [Google]
pltes.png
18KB, 790x335px
fuck me
>>
>>14887236
3r3ct
>>
File: pltes.png (21KB, 791x375px) Image search: [Google]
pltes.png
21KB, 791x375px
>>14887238
hay hay
>>
>>14887121
Not too hard, Aftermarket ECU like a haltech will do good, those have preset tunes for most motors out, it's a good conversion but you can't beat the rumble and sound of a stroked 351
>>
>>14887248
Get either 3R3CT or DRLOVE
>>
>>14887323

5. Please provide explanation for combination (maximum of 100 characters allowed)

hmmmm? any ideas?
>>
if I have gunk causing lifter tick, will it be fairly obvious when I pull the cover?, can you see rocker damage without pulling it out?
>>
>>14887334
stuff a washer in there then sell it
>>
Any advantages of owning an XC Falcon versus a Valiant?
>>
>>14887329
3R3CT
>I'm a construction worker
DRLOVE
>I'm a marriage counselor.
>>
>>14887336
Eh I'm the guy with the fucked BA, decided to just scrap it. Still trying to get the top trans bolts out and the engine def has lifter tick even with a fresh sump of oil
>>
File: 1459367248760.jpg (42KB, 675x595px) Image search: [Google]
1459367248760.jpg
42KB, 675x595px
>>14887341
>3R3CT
>I'm a construction worker
>>
>>14887160
best bit was the tits
>>
File: IMG_0097.jpg (132KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0097.jpg
132KB, 640x480px
>>14887342
if you see SKYRINE on line, ask that mofo.
he will know and doesn't mix bs. he helped me with a few things just because of his knowledge base

>>14887338
umm xc's look badass in the worst condition?
pic related

>>14887352
i switched to postcard bandit, i got bored
>>
>>14887352
also watch stone
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbKmnVN9J_c

I liked this guy... don't know if I do anymore...
>>
>>14887334
If you can see the cam lobes, then yes you can tell. If it looks like there's vegemite sludge in it, put the cover back on and sell it/scrap it.
Any uneven wear, pitting, scrapes, anything like that on the cam lobes is pretty obvious. Can you adjust the valve clearance? Or are they self adjusting
>>
>>14887371
No clue man, I'm still learning how an engine even works let alone adjusting shit. If I scrape the crap out can I at least get it quiet enough to flog it off?

As is the engine can't be started anyway, so I could bullshit and just sell it cheap as fuck but it's a bit dog
>>
>>14887378
no needs more crap, the ticking sound is because there is a gap in there, thats why i said a washer initially.
clean it, then put in a real heavy oil, might help
>>
>>14887378
I'll pull the cover tomorrow and have a look, worst case I sell it as a parts engine
>>
>>14887391
I can't start it now, I've pulled the fan and intake and dropped the coolant. I don't want to fuck it any more than it is
>>
>>14887378
Open it up, take pictures of it, post them here, and we'll have a look.

Nope, you can't really get rid of the tick unless you can somehow adjust the valve lash. But being that it's a modern engine it's likely a self adjusting lifter or whatever.
Which means that you put it back together and sell it as cheap as you can to someone
>>
>>14887323
i've owned 3 R3s and a CT(110)
>>
>>14887404
can't he just do an oil flush, do another oil change, then put some heavy shit like 30w60 in
>>
>>14887404
What is lifter tick anyway?, is it the cam smashing on the valves?

I'll open it up eventually then post pics
>>
Is the au xr8 /dat/ approved....
>>
>>14887412
>What is lifter tick anyway?
it's just the tappets tapping mate
>>
>>14887411
I'm scrapping the car, it still has a fresh load of oil and a new filter from the last time I changed it, not going to throw money on it
>>
>>14887416
No. All AU falcons should be destroyed in a fire to remove their fucking ugliness
>>
>>14887416
better than xr6 but aus are absolute turds no matter what
they're just a nightmare of shit build quality and poor design
save up for a bf or settle for an el/ef falcon
>>
>>14887418
Is it bad or just annoying?, it's pretty loud
>>
>>14887416
>two spoilers
>>
>>14887427
tappets are gonna tap mate, same as lifters are gonna lift and pushrods gonna push mate.
>>
>>14887419
dont change filer, just load it up with heavy oil.
then when you sell it for parts and you start the car, you can the engine is schmicko

>>14887416
engine is solid, get the right gearbox
>>
>>14887434
How long can an engine run with no fan or coolant
>>
>>14887434
Elaborate on which mt boxes
>>
>>14887432
You pullin my leg m9?
>>
>>14887411
Won't stop the valvetrain being so worn

>>14887412
In your case, it is likely the lifter being too worn. I don't know shit about Falcons but that's what it usually is.
A hydraulic lifter is meant to maintain perfect valve clearance, i.e. the gap between the top of the valve and the rocker. If that hydraulic lifter is old and worn, the gap becomes too large, and you get a tick noise. What happens is the valve closes and the rocker arm moves too far up, so there's a small gap between the rocker and the valve. This then makes a tick when the rocker comes back into contact with the valve.
Don't quote me on this but it's how I think it works with the engines I know.

TL:DR replace your lifters and it should work fine if you can be bothered
>>
>>14887447
>replace your lifters
Yeah nah mate the stooge who buys it can
>>
>>14887432
And pistons gonna piss, bearings gonna bear and camshafts gonna cam.
>>
>>14887370
what the shit is this cunt smoking?
>>
>>14887416
i would recommend an EL/EB with a 302 if you wanted a cheap v8

im not desperate enough for an AU, come on nigguh get some standards
>>
>>14887370
>opened it
>saw regan the vegan
>closed it
>>
>>14887199
>Nippon kmh
JDM as fuck bro.
>>
>>14887416
Save for a B Series xr8, Godlike 5.4L
>>
>finishing 1-month holiday from work
>trying to get back into good shitting routine (morning shitter here)
>couldn't go this morning
>need to go now but trying to hold it off til tomorrow morning to make the schedule
>lower stomach/gut feels like it's gonna explode, in foetal position from pain
>can't drive to a doc if it does since I slammed 5 shots to fight the pain
>car's in pieces anyway, can't operate motorbike in this pain
fuck me cunts, i'm dying
>>
>>14887492
Just do a shit cunt, the stomach pain is because you need to shit
>>
>>14887440
just get a manuel

>>14887438
fuckin i dunno, is it driving, or idling?
maybe 100 clicks?
>>
>>14887499
why would it be driving he said the cars wrecked
>>
>>14887492
>mfw when my little brother was little he didn't shit for two months straight and had to go to the hospital for an enema

Just go man, jeez.

It's shitting, it's not rocket appliances.
>>
>>14887499
Just idling, maybe a rev or two
>>
>>14887501
connect thermo to bottom hose, drive for aslong as it lasts

i dont fuckin know do i, what am i? the medium?
>>
>>14887505
You're one the least gayest trips on this thread so I'd rather ask you
>>
>>14887509
take out thermostat connect rad as usual and use as burnout car??

sorry forgot weld diff
>>
>>14887492
just imagine the fucking relief jesus dude

I remember holding off a shit for 2 days, i felt like shit, cramped up and not active, it sucked. I finally took 3 minutes out of my busy 4chan schedule and took a massive shit and oh my god the longer you hold it the worse it becomes

but you know what? after pushing for what feels like a millenia, once it finally passes, it is the best feeling in the god damn world, the difference feels like an orgasm once you experience it
>>
>>14887515
I did think of that but the frames fucked and its not worth it

Though there is a pretty clean VT down the road I want to buy and LS swap
>>
>>14887527
burnout cars dont cost anything, except a trailer or mates to tow you.
and if the frames fucked its even more of a reason to do it
>>
>>14887525
Yeah especially when the shit is twice as big as your asshole and you have to slowly work it out, then once it's done it's like you just gave birth best feeling t b h
>>
>>14887533
Too late now, I want to do up that VT though

VTs are the sex

Also
>mates
>>
>>14887539
I also think of it as having a car I can drive legally here and there, burnout/sunday car
>>
File: 1454825683116.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1454825683116.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
>>14887534
i know that feeling, its a damn good one when its all over and all you got to do is wipe
>>
>>14887544
What's better is when you wipe and there is nothing left over
>>
>>14887547
Yeah the best ones are when you shit out and have nothing to wipe.
>>
File: famousaussiedeadtits.png (700KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
famousaussiedeadtits.png
700KB, 1680x1050px
>>14887547
>>14887600
the best feeling is when sue knight finally gives up them tits
>>
Should I bust a nut tonight or wait for tomorrow to bang qt gf? haven't fapped in 5 days
>>
>>14887619
fuck off normie
>>
>>14887619
she's still be sore from me big rainbow serpent so you'd better give it another few days cunt
>>
File: Just Like The Jews.jpg (33KB, 440x334px) Image search: [Google]
Just Like The Jews.jpg
33KB, 440x334px
>>
>>14887619
your gf is fat and over time she will become a feminist run now
>>
>>14887616
told you that was the best part
>>
>>14887732
Made me feel happy when I found out she was sue knight from puberty blues, made me sad when I found out she died at 46
>tfw youll never get milf action from puberty blues chicks
>>
Anyone know of a trustworthy mechanic in north sydney? My mum's buying from a dealership and wants an inspection.
>>
>>14886943
I still don't know how they managed to make a 10 min+ video about it
>>
>>14887905
Middle Cove Motors
Dunno if he'll do an out-call, but he's good.
>>
>>14887492
Just be careful not to pass out in a hungry jack's toilet, nearly did that myself
>>
>>14887616
Perky
>>
>>14887905
how north of sydney?
Thread posts: 388
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.