[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So tell me, with ONLY 8500€. what is BETTER then a shitbox

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: faróis.jpg (128KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
faróis.jpg
128KB, 1920x1080px
So tell me, with ONLY 8500€. what is BETTER then a shitbox Chevrolet Cruze LT?

>Year: 2011 (Recent)

I need with 5 doors and 5 seats.
>>
>>14860949
corolla is boring but worth a look. A mazda 3 as well. If those cruzes turn out to be as reliable as cobalts or cavaliers, they should be a good buy.
>>
>>14860962
i don't really thing they are better for the price... any other ideas ?
>>
so.. there isn't a better shitbox
>>
I have a couple of friends who own the chevy cruz, they are very nice cars for their segment/price range
>>
>>14860949
Shut up and buy a civic 5k
>>
>>14860949
I'd look at the Ford Focus, but honestly Cruzes are good little cars for the money.
>>
>>14861271
Yea, that's exactly what I think... I have got the Cruze LT 2011 for only 8500€ .. but some people criticize me... I think I couldn't have better deals.. but whatever

>>14861294
right

>>14861304
The Ford Focus is nice, but you really can't get one of the good ones for this price range here.
>>
>>14860949
commodore. corrolla. anything.
the cruze is the shittest fukken car i've ever driven
i'd rather drive a pink fukken micra and have a bike that I have to take just for storms without wearing gear than have a cruze
and if you mod it i'll kick your headlight in for being a poofta
>>
>>14861325
stop acting like a fuckhead and get ye shit together. At first it's quite tricky to drive. But after a week you'll get used to it and it's really simple and feels quite nice for what you are paying. The clutch is quite different, and the gears sometimes aren't as great as you want them to be. But for the money it's great. fuck off. And i once drove a corolla and can't say it's better.
>>
>>14861342
no, fuck off, i'm just angry that people are recommending that absolute piece of shit.
every engine available is gutless, I mean you're probably slower off the line than a 20 year old civic. and don't even think of overtaking on the highway unless it's downhill and there's heaps of room. when you do overtake, consider that the brakes are substandard for the car and that they have no feel to them.
the suspension is hard, probably worse than budget ebay coilovers from china.
steering isn't that bad i'll admit
interior rattles from factory. it's all just shit.nthe plastics feel hard and clunky, you don't feel confident that any switch will last a year.
bring a pillow because the seats feel like they're made of cardboard.
>>
>>14861073
On a limited budget, a Corolla will probably outlive the Cruze. They are built like a tank.
>>
>>14860949
>even considering buying a chevorlet
sure is autism up in here.
>>
>>14861405
about the plastic stuff I totally agree. The seats ain't bad, that's just what you read online so fuck off.
>steering isn't bad i'll admit
bitch, u ever drove a cruze? it had shit steering.
But it is a reliable car, atleast mine is. Probably the one you drove once was in really bad condition. And I can overtake quite easily without anyproblem as the boost is really nicely added. The suspension is Okay.
You are just a hater, like most people.
For 8.5k € it's quite good.
>>
>>14860949
Man/o/, não penses mais no assunto, o que interessa a opinião dos outros?
Já o compraste, agora se foi ou não boa compra só depende de ti, não precisas de estar tão inseguro da tua compra e precisar da aceitação dos outros.
É um bom carro, usa-o o mais possível e estima-o, e se tu no final de uns anos estiveres satisfeito com ele foi uma boa compra.

Cumps
>>
>>14861612
obrigado
>>
>>14861551
are you used to ladas or something
i'd rather have an old astra than a cruze, it'll be more reliable, dependable and powerful
>>
>>14860949
seriously anything is better than a Cruze
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.