[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Germans are buying more Mustangs than Audi TTs and Porsc

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: Mustang.jpg (19KB, 429x262px) Image search: [Google]
Mustang.jpg
19KB, 429x262px
>Germans are buying more Mustangs than Audi TTs and Porsche 911s

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/germans-are-buying-ford-mustangs-like-crazy-2016-04-14

I didn't even know Euros liked American muscle cars.
>>
>>14855298
Maybe they're finally getting tired of being good little cucks and fighting back.

Or maybe they're so cucked they're not allowed to like anything from their own country.
>>
>>14855298
LOl I drive a brz and me and him pulled away at lights for about 150 metres he won by 6 metres

REPEAT AFTER ME

PIG
>>
File: THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg (231KB, 863x752px) Image search: [Google]
THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg
231KB, 863x752px
>>14855298
>this thread again
>Ford shills are back in full force
>starting to see shill trends on /o/
Fuck off shills!
>>
Do they sell the Camaro and Challenger over there too?
>>
>>14855298
Because Ford makes a car people can actually afford to go fast with.

People can say what they want about Ferd quality and whatnot, but 435HP stock in a pretty inexpensive car is hard to argue with.
>>
FUCK OFF FORD MARKETING TEAM
>>
Because the Mustang is first time ever available in Europe, simple.
Before people had to import mustangs, it was a hassle.
Also it's relatively cheap and considered "exotic" here
>>
I sat in a Mustang today.
My head hit the roof and I'm a manlet.

What the fuck, Ford?
>>
>>14858326
I sat in one the other week and I'm 6'. I had no issues what so ever.
You're not retarded enough to sit in it with the seat folded forward for rear access are you?
>>
>>14858355
No, it was just in its regular position. I didn't bother adjusting it, but the interior felt tiny.
>>
>>14855307
>shit that didn't happen
>>
Its all because its the first time it is being officially sold and marketed here in Europe. Its new, relatively cheap compared to the sportscars we're used to, and the Mustang is still a name most people here connect with the "american dream"
>>
>>14855298
Cucks will be cuks, buying vehicles based on price tags to brag
>>
>>14855307
Yeah, you did a WOT pull and the mustang drove normally
>>
I feel like the Mustang V8 is a good breath of fresh air for that market.
Europeans are oversaturated by turbo 4 bangers and a v8 is something different.
>>
>>14858360
your seat height was adjusted all the way up, probably

>doesn't adjust the seat
>bitches about how it's positioned
>>
>>14855555
camaro yes, dodge unfortunatley not
>>
>>14858447
His stunted growth was probably accompanied by a stunted intellectual development.
>>
>>14858326

Maybe the seat was lifted?

My head hits the roof if I lift my seat all the way, and my car has a lot of head room in the front.
>>
>>14858475
Didn't even know you could lift the seat. The last car I owned was made in 2000, so I'm a bit behind the curve.

>>14858457
This is probably true.
>>
>>14855298

Because overpriced to buy, overpriced to maintain and over-engineered Turki-... German cars are fucking stall and boring.

It's successful because it's new and a real V8, rather than the V6 clio sized engines or inlinecuckhole 5. Also Americans finally started to grasp the importance of circuit lap times rather than "muh straight line speed".
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.