[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you not allow certain things in your car? >no food or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: Snapchat-3496241163067577395.jpg (707KB, 1440x2392px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-3496241163067577395.jpg
707KB, 1440x2392px
Do you not allow certain things in your car?

>no food or drinks unless it's water besides groceries in the trunk
>no muddy or snow covered shoes
>no makeup
>no smoking anything
>no blacks
>no gum, mints, or candy
>>
No passengers
>>
>>14846020
I don't allow smoking but that's it.
I eat in my car also ironically I'm the only one that has had a food related accident in my car
>>
>>14846020

I don't mind food in the car but absolutely not eating in the car. We have tables for that, they are located in houses.

Makeup, candy, gum, whatever I don't see those making a mess as long as the person isn't an asshole.

No smoking though fuck that. No vape either because no faggots.
>>
>>14846020
How retarded are you really ? What are you gonna do if it's snowing outside ? Walk because you want your car to be clean, faggot ?
>>
>>14846040
Take your shoes off and place them in a plastic bag
>>
File: mercedes benz w124 250d.jpg (424KB, 1024x676px) Image search: [Google]
mercedes benz w124 250d.jpg
424KB, 1024x676px
the only thing i dont allow is

>smoking
>putting your fucking feet on anything except the mat
>drinking alcoholic stuff (cause drunk people tend to spill)
and well, not too dirty shoes of course.

eating is fine if its people i trust. we ate subways in my car the other day, of corse while it was parked, no problem. way too comfy in the car to eat outside.
>>
>>14846040

People should at least have the courtesy to attempt to clean their shoes off a bit before getting in someone else's car if they just walked through mud or snow. Just putting your filthy shoes onto their carpet is shitty.
>>
>>14846034
That's not ironic, that's just plain old cause and effect.
>>
I don't really disallow anything other than disrespect in my car.

I'll even allow someone to smoke in the car as long as it's nice enough to put the windows all the way down, they blow it out the window, and keep the cig near the window.

As far as food goes, I ask people to clean up their mess.
>one night after bar
>group of girls wanna ride with me
>say sure (we're all going to the same after party)
>"Anon, I'm hungry! We should grab some Taco bell!"
>Roar of YAAAAASS
>"ok, ok. Just be careful eating and don't leave trash."
>everything went ok
>about a week later get a wiff of something funky
>smell around the car
>one of the bitches I didn't wanna let in left a half eaten taco under my floor mat

>'99 Chevy K1500 Suburban here
>>
>>14846068
>taco under my floor mat
This is why I dont allow eating in my car.

Fucking stupid women
>>
>>14846040
It snows a lot here. I keep trash bags in my car for shoes. I do it too, not just passengers.
>>
>no girls
>>
>>14846074
The worst part is everyone was using the bags as a trash bag, and it was literally right in front of her.

She was being a drama queen at the bar because her husband left her and her group of friends were all 21-26 while she was 33.
>>
>>14846078
Why not just get good mats for the winter?

>>14846082
Ass, gas, or more ass. Only reason to allow them.
desu senpai
>>
>>14846084
I would fucking leave her too if she was that disrespectful to put a taco under my floor matt. Fucking bitch
>>
>>14846065
I'm talking about when other people eat in my car also not just me
>>
>>14846086
>Why not just get good mats for the winter?

Because no matter what matts you get there is salt residue everywhere. I do want to get some weather tech matts though
>>
I eat in my car, but only when parked. My girlfriend is extremely careful when eating in my car. Drinks have lids. If they have caps, they screw on tight.

Floor mats are cleanable/replaceable, leather seats are wipeable. I haven't had any incidents to date. Knock on wood.

I think it's stupid to have a nice car and set a bunch of rules. Reminds me of my grandmas house - nice furniture, everything is covered in plastic "DONT SIT ON THAT COUCH"
>>
>>14846089
me too kek

>>14846099
Well you can be an autist about it later. Just ask them to kick off the junk on the side, and keep their feet on the mat.
>>
Just my wife. Everything else is fair game.
>>
>>14846118
Yea. Your right, it's stupid to take care of the 2nd most expensive thing you own.

I'm gon go eat hot wings and smoke in my car right now
>>
>>14846020
>no blacks
Just thought you could sneak that one in there without anyone noticing, did you? Well I did. It made me kek. Just a little.
>>
>>14846179
same here bub
>>
>>14846020
>No eating. drinking water is ok.
>no muddy shoes
>NO SMOKING ANYTHING
>no playing with stereo
>no complaining on how fast im driving

most important one is the no smokeing. If it dosnt fit the person, she/he can walk or take the fucking buss.
>>
File: 1412693303605.jpg (72KB, 1000x669px) Image search: [Google]
1412693303605.jpg
72KB, 1000x669px
>when you have to tell everyone riding in your car not to slam the door closed, slam the door open and especially don't swing the door around by the frameless window
Also no smoking, and drinks and food only permissible on a case to case basis.
>>
>>14846020
>no blacks
Edgy, kid, edgy.
>>14846082
>implying it"s your decision
>>
no rules. because no doors. no carpet. no radio.

no bullshit and life is easy.
>>
File: wallhaven-173789.jpg (463KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-173789.jpg
463KB, 1680x1050px
>>14846169

MFW when i have a Porsche and I smoke, eat, drink in the car, still prestine interior because I take care of it regardless.
>>
>agree on food and drinks
>no muddy or snow covered foods
good laser measured floor mats m8
>no makeup
It's fine in a purse, I don't like people applying it in the car
>agree on smoking
>no blacks
nice edge
>no gum, mint, or candy
that's kind of far bro
>>
>>14846236
You only think it's pristine because you don't even notice your own ciggy stench anymore.
>>
File: 1431896526895.png (497KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1431896526895.png
497KB, 600x450px
>>14846236
yes, your boxster is in "prestine" condition
>>
>>14846236
Crazy how far consoles have come, eh.
>>
>>14846275
Kek
>>
>>14846230
>>14846238
>niggers
>>
>>14846236
So your gay then?
>>
I used to have a no-smoking policy but even that I don't really care about anymore. I guess if I had something nicer I might start caring again but right now a $2k shitbox isn't worth getting worked up over.
>>
>>14846020
Smoking. Or anyone who's recently smoked. I hate the stink.

Don't need to ban anything else, because people are good enough not to do messy shit in other people's cars in this country.

As for muddy shoes, the floor mats come out and can be put through the wash. I'm not 100% on how, though.
If it's gonna be stupid muddy or snowy outside, I just keep cheap trainers in my car, and toss my boots in a bag from the roll of bags I keep in the boot.
Or at the very least, scrape the worst of it off.

At the end of the day, it's a car designed for 'family' use, so it's fairly easy to clean.
Fortunately, it was designed by a man, so it's not full of little cubbyholes for makeup and accessories, and everything's in the right place once you've got the seat and steering wheel set up right.

>>14846255
This. Expect to have a seriously lowered resale value from the stench in every single piece of fabric.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.