[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are these cheap $25 trolley jacks worth buying? I'm a poorfag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Are these cheap $25 trolley jacks worth buying?
I'm a poorfag and can't afford to spend much on a trolley jack
>>
It'll probably work, but it will most likely creep down and be a pain to jack. If you dont use it that much i'd say its okay.
>>
Sure, just don't bet your life on it. Use jackstands
>>
>Have lowered car
>Buy lowered jack
>300aud+
>Worksgr8.m8
>Get slightly lower car
>Jack still fits under but chassis rails are right next to the engine in the middle center of the car
>jack only fits onto smaller bracket that is already bent
>only place i can jack from the front is there or the towbar/dif
>FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFuck
>>
Never use a trolley jack without jackstands regardless of how much it costs. That said if you do have jackstands which you should then you can use a cheap trolley jack because all it needs to do is lift the car onto the jackstands, not hold it up.
>>
>>14845232
>be a faggot
>inconvenience your daily life out of free will
>complain when the rest of the world doesn't accommodate your faggotry
>>
>>14845214
Sure. I have one in the trunk of my car, doesn't creep down or anything, better than my stock screw jack
>>
AIRJACKS NIGGA
>>
>>14845234
ausfag with the 300 lowered jack

Jackstands literally wont fit under even if i jack the cunt right up its still too low and hopefully wont crush me, im not lying under the fucker just changing oil very careful to fully lock the jack and check it every time too.

>>14845238
But my car isnt hellafrush its factory lowered front 360mm rear 340mm center of wheel to arch

your a faggot
>>
>>14845241
>bag gets warn
>pops
>kills you and implodes your face because airbag
WEW
>>
>>14845246
>wanting to live forever
WEW IS RIGHT!
>>
>$25
>trolley jack
>everyone down the supply chain has presumably made some money manufacturing this

Globalism blows my mind sometimes.
>>
>>14845707
its obviously population control m8
>Jacks break and kill retards under their 2tonne safety barges
>Wifes go fuck chadalphamclargehugedik
>???
Better genes breh
>>
>>14845722
>buy 35 duralast 2 ton jack from vatozone
>use to jack up building to redo wall studs
>use to to change balljoints on gs400
>jack starts creeping downward bc I overloaded the fuck out of it on the house job
>return it to autozone
>warranty not void
>walk out with a new one
>repeat

no fucks given. purge it when you buy it. give autozone your real phone number and enjoy your 35 dollar lifetime jack because you're going to test it and return it every two years (when the jack warranty ends)
>>
>>14845232
drive car up on 2x8x. place jack anywhere.

You car is lowered because its stanced isn't it?
>>
>>14845214
It's fine to change a tire, but you're going to need jack stands to keep it from failing and crushing you to death if you plan to use it for anything else.
>>
>buy a hydraulic jack with stands
>stands are great
>the hydraulic jack never lifts shit
>try bleeding the system
>doesn't work
>try bleeding the system and pumping
>doesn't work
only other thing It could be is low of fluid, but I've no clue where to buy hydraulic fluid on the shelf.
>>
>>14845241
>see the tube behind the car
Is that seriously filled with exhaust?
>>
>>14846198
Agri/heavy equipment supplier or anywhere that does hydraulic repairs.
>>
>>14845214

are two jack stands enough to change my oil? i thought the car had to be fully horizontal to get it done properly
>>
>>14846442
Depends where the sump plug is t b h. Four stands are obviously more ideal, and will help with other jobs around the car in the future.
>>
>>14845651
>wanting to die at 24 under a shitbox

people will laugh at your funeral for still being in the shitbox phase that 17 year olds even grow out of
>>
>>14845214
Is your life worth more than 25$ ?
>>
You can get them on Craigslist for decent prices. The good ones that is
>>
>>14847090

Kind of irrelevant seeing as how you're not supposed to rely on ANY of these types of jacks alone if you're crawling under a car.
>>
>>14845243

Get ramps then. Jack up the car as far as you can, and then slide the ramps under as far as you can, then reset the jack and get the car fully on the ramps.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.