[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright guys, I need your help. My cars speakers recently started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 86005582004-ford-mustang-7.jpg (981KB, 1600x1195px) Image search: [Google]
86005582004-ford-mustang-7.jpg
981KB, 1600x1195px
Alright guys, I need your help. My cars speakers recently started going out and I need some new ones. I drive a 2004 Mustang, what kind of speaker should I get? I was looking at the Kicker 40CS54. What's your opinion?
>>
if all anyone is going to hear is bass does it really matter?
>>
>>14823332
So you are one of those fuckers that try to break my house windows just by pure desibels?

Please don't buy new speakers. Somebody might start to like you without that ground cracking shit music you were blasting.
>>
>>14823332
Where rare you located
>>
>>14823332
Kicker is great if you are 16 and don't know any better.

You have 4X6/5X7s right?
I PROMISE you that short of a set of good components, or some good convertible components like Diamond DS series with the silk tweeters (not the harsh pos alum tweeters) that you WILL NOT find a direct drop in speaker that sounds better than these.
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_11270_Pioneer-TS-D6802R.html

And for the price they are a fucking steal.
>>
>>14823898
samefag here
If you have round speakers (I would assume 6.5s? )
I am pretty sure pioneer makes the same speaker in 5.25 and 6.5

I know pioneer is usually shit tier, but those 6x8s are incredible
>>
>>14823332
Crutchfield
>>
>>14823434
>any year
>not blasting super eurobeat full volume
>>
>>14824267
no way man, Sonicelectronix is my go to place now. I used to be a Crutchfield devotee till I started using Sonic for my gear.
>>
>>14824467
What's the big difference
>>
>>14824650
Selection and price.
Crutchfield has a lot less options than it used to, and generally none of them are that great. $400 polk components that are outperformed by $200 Diamonds and such.

They basically stick to a couple big names and nothing else.

HOWEVER, if you know NOTHING, and want a decent stereo and want to do it yourself, they are pretty awesome.

But I still find better deals on Sonix even when Crutchfield has the same thing, Sonix usually has it a little cheaper.

They also have some dirt cheap shitty gear, so if you are just looking to throw a cheap beater stereo together to sound better than what came in the car and your standards are no higher than "is louder than and sounds clearer than stock" its a good place as well.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.