[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what'd you do today or have planned for the weekend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

So what'd you do today or have planned for the weekend? Pic related, got the old 305/th350 out of the pig, crate 350 and rebuilt th350 going back in this weekend.
>>
>>14807880
Was going to go camping. But then realized there was autox and I need to take the miata to try to sell it.
>>
>>14807880
Well well! I need to mount my 350 chevy and th350 cross member into my rat rod frame this weekend. That, and clean the garage again, oh boy.
>>
>>14807885
Funds going towards a project, or just getting rid of it to make space?

>pic
35 years and 204,000 miles of grease and dirt caked on, cross member had over half an inch of shit caked onto it, glad to finally start cleaning up this thing.
>>
Full brake replacement on the shitbox.

Get drunk.
>>
>>14807916
Just getting out of cars. I have too many anyway. I don't drive half of them. Miata is uncomfortable and annoying. So it's gotta go
>>
File: 1304437029537.jpg (30KB, 498x362px) Image search: [Google]
1304437029537.jpg
30KB, 498x362px
>>14807880
Got the paperwork in the mail to go register my Mustang GT today. They royally butt raped me. I bought it in a county with a much lower tax rate than mine where I registered the car.
>mfw lady at the dmv says, 'Your total comes to $901.52'
>>
>>14807912
Sounds like a blast. I spent the day ripping out the old motor and trans, then scraped shit out of the bay, degreased and pressure washed it all down. Tomorrow is painting up the bay, and hoping to have the new motor and trans ready to go in, trying to have her back on the road by Monday.

Going to be a long weekend.
>>
>>14807923
Christ, I think plates, registration and title transfer ran me just under $400 for the truck, granted, I paid $3k for it off CL.

>>14807921
Ah gotcha.

>>14807920
I've procrastinated doing the rear brakes for so long, the drums are so bad that you can actually push the truck in neutral with the parking brake set, but hey, it'll go fast now.
>>
File: IMG_20160116_153832.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160116_153832.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
Changing fluids on my Duster
8L oil
15L coolant
3L differential oil

Transmission is still fine
>>
>>14807943
That's about all it should have been, but they charged me an extra $500 to make up for the higher sales tax rate in my county. They get you any way they can.
>>
>>14807950
Neato, post more pics of that wedge.

>>14807968
Bastards.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.