[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /o/, I want to grow a big ass cactus in my office at work.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image%3A31268.jpg (799KB, 2272x1704px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A31268.jpg
799KB, 2272x1704px
Sup /o/, I want to grow a big ass cactus in my office at work.
My plan is a 20gal home Depot plastic bin filled 90% with dirt with pic related growing in it.
I have a window I can put it next to, but it's on the wrong side of the sun all day. Do you lot think it will grow okay?
>>
>>14804444
Nice quads.
I can really say you got confused about forums... Since you addressed /o/...
But maybe someone knows.
>>
Nigger do you know where you are this isn't /shit no one cares about/
>>
File: 1370702923_cvety-3.jpg (69KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1370702923_cvety-3.jpg
69KB, 500x500px
>>14804444
Good idea, cactuse are generally very autonomic, so I think it will grow nice.
Good luck!
>>
what the fuck
>>
Best thread on /o/ right now.
>>
File: btfo.png (363KB, 630x575px) Image search: [Google]
btfo.png
363KB, 630x575px
>cactuscucks will defend this
>>
I used an app on my phone and it says there's about 330 lux of light where I'm going to put it. It is a cloudy day though. Should I consider artificial lighting?
>>
>>14804543
10/10
>>
>>14804545
Nah man. It's a cactus. I've had one in shade for years that's doing fine
>>
>>14804444
Considering it's a hardy plant, you could. But just remember that the plant will become potbound, cause the roots will need to grow.
>>
>>14804543
cactus is lighter and sound better
>>
Put a bigass mirror outside. Bring that light where you want it.

Are you skeered?
>>
>>14804545
If you are truly concerned about it you could probably get some growing LED lights to put near it.
Cacti aren't that hard to grow.
>>14804559
Better lap time too.
>>
>>14804556
Yeah that's why I was going to put it in 20 gallons of dirt. I can't really get any more dirt or it will be hard to get out of my pickup or get off a cart at the office.
>>
>>14804444
Should be fine, I've had a mini saguaro cactus for something like eight years, and it's always just sat in a window. Just give it some fresh dirt every few years and it'll be fine.
>>
>>14804444
>not building a mini bioreactor and growing fuel at work
>>
>>14804562
pretty sure the cactus did it's lap in the dry though buddy
>>
>>14804543
Once again motor trend shills going for the camaro instead of the cactus

That GM check must be pretty good
>>
Alright /o/, I'm doing it.

I'm going to home Depot tonight to get a bin and some sand.
I'll post pics when I get it in.
>>
>>14804444
There was an thread on /an/ where a guy found his cactus in his moms attic. Dont remember how long it was up there but i think it was years, I'll do fine.
>>
>growing a cactus in dirt
lol enjoy your rotted roots faggot
>>
>>14804543
Top fucking kek
/o/ in a nutshell
>>
>>14804444
I am from the desert. Prickly pears are easy to grow. Get very sandy soil (sometimes called "palm soil"); if that's not available, cut whatever potting soil you have with at least 50% sand. It needs to drain very, very well. Water that shit like once a month, give it a shitload of sun, and you're gold.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.