[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sitting in brand new car, less than a week old >shitbox

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_0333.png (191KB, 1164x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0333.png
191KB, 1164x1200px
>sitting in brand new car, less than a week old
>shitbox buzzes up, parks in the spot next to me
>BANG
>faggot smacked my door with his, realized what he did, and quickly backed out and sped off
>>
What? You don't have a gun to point at poor minorities?
>>
What? You don't have a gun to point at poor minorities?
>>
How realistic is it that if you report him to the police for damaging your property they do something about it?
>>
>>14799333
Probably wouldn't even take a report on it desu
>>
>>14799311
Had this happen the other day when I went to university.
>Deliberately park in the teacher's car park to avoid idiot girl drivers and their door-bashing shenanigans.
>Park next to a red late-model Corolla. gave them plenty of space.
>Go in for a short while and come back out. Corolla is gone, new mark left behind in my rear quarter.
>On closer inspection, not only is there red paint but also a 4mm deep dint. This bitch must have smacked me hard with her rear door. No contact details left behind.
>By now I'm absolutely livid, so I check my dashcam footage and find a clear image of her rego (I'm assuming its a female)
>Took it to police and they said that unless I had footage or a photograph of her hitting my car, they will not take it any further.

I've memorised the registration so next time I see the car at uni I'll be sure to door the fucking shit out of it. Vengeance is the only way, anon.
>>
File: e46m3.jpg (45KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
e46m3.jpg
45KB, 600x400px
>Have to park in a large parking structure at work since all over parking is by permit with a 2k person waiting list
>filled tothe brim with lifted brodiesel trucks and idiots who can't park
>Drive a pristine 05 M3
>Normally bike into work since I live close but the weather was supposed to be nasty
>Normally do my best to park away from everyone, or park next to the other cars like mine
>Since the weather is nasty everyone drove in so I can't find a secluded spot to park
>End up next to some nissan sedan and a early 90's 300zx
>ended up having to stay late by about an hour
>Come back to my car after everyones gone
>foot long gouge into the drivers side door, mirror bent forward and shattered
>Big scuff on the front bumper with bits of paint from the other car
>nonote.jpg
>Think back to who was next to me and it was the shitbox nissan sedan
>Contain my rage and drive home to start looking for a new door, mirror and bumper
>couple days go by and I park in the garage again
>Spot the same sedan with new damage in the same area's that caused the damage to my car
>Take not of the parking spot and go into work
>Take lunch early and head back to the garage to get sweet sweet revenge.
>No cameras and everyones still at work so I know ill have a while to ruin this guys fucking car
>10 mins later his rear lug nuts are hanging by a thread, super glue in key slots/door handles, couple knife holes in the drivers side door and shattered the rear window
>Go out to lunch and come back to work
>Over hear a buddy who works security about how some guys car got vandalized in the parking structure.
>Some guy walks into the break room and starts talking to security bro about his report/statement and how if he ever catches this guy what he'll do to their car
>Laugh to myself at the irony
>Couple months later after I left the job but still talk to the security bro I mentioned how I destroyed that guys car after he fucked up my BMW.
>He only laughed and said he deserved it.
>>
>>14800960
Pics of your damage? Excellent vengeance BTW, anon.
>>
>get off work and drive to the gym
>sitting in parking lot, car still running
>lady gets out of her car and her door smacks my mirror
>she goes "UH" and closes her door and starts walking away like nothing happened
my exhaust is angled outwards and a little bit upwards, for reference
>right when she's about to pass my exhaust, I hit redline, slewing white smoke and catless fumes all over her
Should I have instead gotten out of the car and said "what the fuck lady?" instead? ... Yes. But she didn't seem to give a fuck so why should I.
>inb4 2edgy retard
I just don't like when people don't give a shit about someone else's property.
>>
>>14800960
Revenge feels good when the faggot down plays damage.

>drive e90 only 17k miles, had it for 3 weeks
>car is pristine since I spent time polishing it to get rid of dealer swirls and other light scratches
>park inconveniently far away from everyone else
>waiting in car, looking through some papers
>see car approaching, get that feeling
>parks RIGHT next to me
>old boomer in his RAV4
>warning bells and red flags everywhere, i inmediately want to back out and leave
>boomer swings door open with no regard to anything
>bang, right onto my fucking door
>anger levels over 9000
>get out of car, boomer tries to leave on foot but call his bullshit out
>i look at the car
>a nice 2 inch scratch down to the fucking metal, no dent, thank god
>"just a scratch no biggie man" while walking away
>so mad I without words
>boomer turns around and slowly walking away
>take out my trusty multitool
>leave nice down to the fucking metal scratch from fuel door to front fender
>boomer looks back and sees me walking behind him
>following week see boomer again, he's mad as fuck
>faggot knows it was me but can tell he's not sure I caused the damage
>shit eating grin the whole time I'm near this faggot
>randomly laugh out loud and look directly at him
>I can see that rage that only doubt and impotence can bring out
>leave before boomer and take the air out of his rear passenger tire

Fuck these people.
>>
>Sitting in my old shitbox Ranger
>Still take care of it as much as my can-it's MY shitbox.
>Parked at a library, texting family
>Fat teacher-looking woman parks one of those Porsche SUVs beside me, notice her out the corner of my eye, but pay her no attentio-BANG
>This cunt flings her door open with wild, carefree abandon, like she's Julie fucking Andrews in The Sound of Music
>We lock eyes, she gives me that haughty look that teachers assistants and politicians have, the "Whatever, I'm better than you" look
>She power-shuffles to the door as I take my seatbelt off, refusing to turn back, apologize or anything
>Fat white ding in my door, can't buff that out
>Let the rage was over me
>Get in my passenger side, shut the door
>Grab the handle hard enough to crush the plastic, tear fabric, forge diamonds between my skin and the handle
>Smash her door with the fury of a thousand angry niggers
>BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM FUCKITY BAM
>Her white door is now viciously scarred purple
Get back in and drive away.
>>
>>14800960
You did good anon.
>>
>>14801317
I think I've read this post in another thread. Regardless, good job.
>>
>>14801108
You should have gotten out afterwards and made her pay for it
>>
I have a confession
I once accidently opened my door too wide and hit the van next me but there was no damage at all so I walked away. The òwner stepped out of his van and called me out. I just lied because there was no damage anyway i just wanted to get away from that guy. He just wanted to know if I usually slam my door open. 'Well no' I say. Then he left. It was so embarassing /o/
>>
>I drive an isuzu trooper btw
I backed into an audi hatchback and the spare wheel hit the hatch and at the time i thought it was a huge dent. I left a note for the owner and they phoned me up, praised me for my honesty and said it took them 2 times walking around the car to even find the mark and not to worry about it.
I was still absolutely livid with myself for being so careless
>>
>>14800747
just kick it in, don't risk your own door.
>>
>>14800960

Two wrongs don't make a right.
>>
>>14801706
Fuck you they do.
>>
>>14801706
only pussies say that desu
>>
>>14801706
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>14799349
>>14801770
>desu
fuck off
>>
Why y'all smashing them with your own fucking door? Take like a god damn hammer or something, don't ruin your loved one.
>>
Not sure if related but I'm much happier with a shitty looking car. This was the newest car I've ever had. Dad left some stuff on fence in the wind and it hit the hood. Backed over some shit some mexicans left out while working. Tired from work and drove off with gas nozzle in...random dent from someone hitting me in parking lot and didn't see it...

I used to care. But it's so much easier to have the shitty car and not care. It's almost like people avoid shitty cars.
>>
>>14802026
I use a tire iron that is in my trunk.
>I get in car, about to leave
>guy parks next to me
>guy hits my door with his door
>get out and say "what the fuck"
>"dude calm down, it's just a car"
>he leaves
>grab tire iron from trunk
>loosen his lug nuts from both rear wheels
>then give a few good smacks to his door
>leave a note saying "it's just a car, so don't worry"

It's been 5 years since that happen, and it felt great.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
This was at work.
Also fuck sideway images.

Anyways thats not the first time that guy has parked next to me like that. I told him if he keeps parking like that then im prob gonna take a screwdriver to his paint.
He now parks on the opposite side of the lot.
>>
>>14802108
That's more like it. I always have something like a knife, leatherman or a spanner in the door slot just in case.
>>
File: 1449610074696.jpg (140KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1449610074696.jpg
140KB, 680x680px
>what's the big deal
>its only a dent
>>
>>14802199
They'd understand when they'll have to pay for the fix up of a seriously expensive car like an RR or a Bentley
>>
>>14802242
Nah anon I only drive shitboxes but it still annoys me
>>
>>14801706
>If you kill your enemies, they win.
>>
I funniest I saw at walmart was two guys arguing because a truckfag hit a spic's civic.

It got better because the truckfag asked the spic "why are you mad? it's just a small dent."
Then another car next to the truckfag's truck was backing out and as it was turning, scratched the rear passenger side fender.

Obviously the truckfag was pissed, and a lady comes out of the honda accord saying that she is sorry.
The spic tells the truckfag "why are you mad? It's just a small scratch"

Truckfag starts to scream at the spic and looked like he was ready to fight when the police show up.

I left after that.
>>
>school parking is packed full
>one place left
>limited on the left side by a shitty 1 series BMW because he parked all the way to the right but managed to stay in the lines
>blocked on the right side by a white Qashqai, RL wheel on the parking line and FL wheel 5-10cm over the line and on the only parking spot left
welp
>park backwards
>put my hand between my door and the Qashqai's door not to damage it
>barely get out

>after school go to car
>Qashqai is still there
>barely get in the car
>remember seeing that piece of shit parked incorrectly numerous times
>decide to fuck it and teach this bitch to park
>open door
>BANG
>see dent
>drive away
>>
>>14802402
Good job retard, you damaged your car. You happy now?
>>
>>14802428
Barely a scratch. And no, I'm not really happy because appearently she's too dense and keeps parking like shit.
>>
>>14802444
>thinks a girl will give a fuck about a ding in the first place
>>
>>14801706
Fucking reeeeeetarded
>>
>>14801496
Even better: just smash it using some metallic stuff; don't risk your feet.
>>
I carry a pressure gauge with the plastic end broken off. It'll deflate a tire in a few seconds, and if anyone sees me doing it I just say I'm checking my tires.
>>
File: Borg Comment.jpg (7KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
Borg Comment.jpg
7KB, 259x195px
>>14801706
>>
>>14800747
Corolla drivers, I got a pic for you later today, stacy left a huge dent in my driver's side door
>>
>>14802519
stop cuckposting
>>
>30 minute difference between two classes
>Girlfriend and I are hungry
>Walk to car, get in, talking for not even a full 15 seconds about where we should go when a girl from our next class whips in the spot next to mine
>Or at least she tried to
>Over the line, in my space by a fair amount.
>Gf and I look over
>She knows what she did and doesn't make eye contact
>swings open door
>BANG
>smacks the fuck out of my mirror
>Look over at her
>Still not making eye contact
>roll my window down
>she mumbles "I, uh, um, uhgotta go to class."
>nearly bursts into a sprint into building
>my mirror has a paint chip, nothing major, drive an ol' sedan with 210k+ on it, so i'm not really worried about the exterior all that much
>girlfriend and I grab something to eat
>girl only sits 2 rows in front of us in the next class, in a tiny ass classroom, maybe 40x40 room if that.
>Girlfriend staring daggers at her
>I don't give a shit
>girl turns around and gives me a sheepish smile and mouths "sorry"
>give her a thumbs up

If it wasn't a shitbox, I would've cared more, but my girlfriend argued it's the principle of the thing.
>>
>>14803409
>BTW GUYS DID I MENTION MY GF
>>
>>14803409
Does your girlfriend slam your car doors? Mine does and I swear to god I've asked her not to a million times and it does nothing. I just cringe when we get out of the car since I know a frame-shaking door shut is incoming.
>>
File: 1456541831502.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1456541831502.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>14803428
>>
>>14799326
>he unironically doesnt cc
>>
File: 1456989317455.gif (1MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1456989317455.gif
1MB, 260x260px
>>14803454
My wife does this and every fucking time it's "sorry I forgot (:"
>>
>>14801496
>>14800747
This
>>
>>14803454
my brother, all his life, has a habit of getting out a car and slamming the door with his entire body. it's like one motion that uses the momentum from his leaving the vehicle to put even more force on that door.

he is a world class door slammer.
>>
>>14801706
Yes they do, but you dont have balls. Pussy.
>>
>>14803271
He has a point
>>
File: estas enfadado.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
estas enfadado.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>high school, 10 years ago or so
>was leaving soccer practice
>complete newfag to driving
>back into someone's shitbox bumper, no huge damage, rub it out and a little clear coat
>see guy next day an apologize, he ended up getting a full scholarship somewhere for football so I didn't feel too bad
>younger soccer friend's brother saw it
>makes smug comments every week or so asking how parking is going
>about a month after parking lot incident, soccer friend gets drunk and rolls and totals his $10k VW Jetta
>see little brother the next day and ask him how his driving was going
>never talks to me again
>>
>>14801982
>being this new
>>
Happened to a friend
>Park at Home Depot
>Go in
>While they're inside some old nutsack tries to park beside them
>Smacks into the side of his car
>Backs up and goes and parks on the other side of the lot
>Security guard was watching him the whole time
>Friend comes out to car seriously scratched and dented, and security arguing with some angry old fuck who is insistent that he did nothing in spite of multiple people having seen him do it
IIRC it turned out he was an illegal Mexican or something too with no insurance
>>
File: SHADOWRUNS2.jpg (168KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
SHADOWRUNS2.jpg
168KB, 800x800px
>>14801706
I'm telling you, this is bait!
>>
These revenge stories make my tummy feel all warm
>>
>>14803775
I also want to hear more totally true stories about heroic and strong anons that showed those lame normies who's boss!
>>
>>14799311
>Not chasing him down

>Not smashing his windows

This is why I carry (a knife), just incase I run into some faggot like this.

Also if I owned a car I would probably buy either a BB gun or keep a baseball in the back seat.
>>
>>14799311
>2016

>not having front and rear dash cams
>>
>>14800747
You're a fucking idiot for filing a police report, now they know if anything in the near future happens to her car, you'll be the main suspect.

Why the fuck are white people this stupid?
Just find out where she lives, or if the car park is in a quiet/unattended spot, slash her tires with a kitchen knife.

New tires will cost her, or you can go further and since you're an /o/tist, spray a lot of WD40 on all 4 of her brake discs.
>>
>>14803961
>carrying a knife
>literally asking to die in a hospital
Nut up and carry you pussy
>>
>>14803989
Europeans don't carry guns.

We all fetishize knives here.
>>
>>14803993
Fetishes are for the bedroom and knives are for steak. Go get a Makarov from the next eastern european you meet.
>>
I used to drive a POS Ford Festiva. It felt good to retaliate against cars next to me for little dings in my door. I had no idea if it was actually them. I just did the damage to whomever was next to me after I noticed the new ding.

Felt really good man. I didn't give a fuck about my car, but karma has to be fed. I even keyed some fucker once for parking too close to me.
>>
>>14804023
I am an eastern european, anon.

If I knew the right person I would probably buy a gun immediately and keep it in my room, just in case anything ever happens.

No point taking it out keeping it in your car and getting 5 years for committing thought-crime and offending the local sharia law, whilst gangs of muslims kidnap and rape kids and indians who own off-licenses launder money and smuggle heroin and get away with it or get less time when caught.

Fuck that.
>>
>>14803627
If you're typing T B H, you're more of a faggot than someone who typed desu on purpose.
>>
>>14802157
If you're the frontier, then you're totally causing this issue with your shitty parking. Otherwise, good on you for not letting some fag slam their door on your passenger side.
>>
>>14799311
>drive shitheap
>never worry about body damage

Feels good man
>>
>>14804221
>parents dont have much money
>mom parks her old shitbox citroen on the side of the road because there's nowhere else to park
>the car gets hit lightly and the wheel is damaged and unlikely to be safe to drive, some body work
>calls up the insurance to see if they can help
>they come round the next day
>ask for the keys to drive the car back
>mom goes ok thx
>as he's walking towards the car (assumingly to drive it to get it fixed) she asks where's he taking it
>oh to get it scrapped
>tells him to give back the keys and fuck off
>haven't fixed the car to this day because broke

guess we should have paid our insurance company more like good goys :^)
>>
>>14804251
Bruh i only pay the minimum. Insurance are the biggest likes out there
>>
>>14804258
>likes
kikes
>>
>>14804265
I looked up quotes for not only my age (21), but also 24-25 year olds and I don't want a car anymore.

I really don't know how my 22 year old cousin can afford a brand new 3 series. The worst thing is that you pay them and they do NOTHING for you, and if you're involved a crash, regardless of who's fault it is, your rate gets bumped up by 5000%.

I don't want a car anymore lel.
>>
>>14804359
He probably leases or finances
>>
>>14803987
But I didn't file a police report; they didn't even get my name, a view of my car or my registration. They just said they couldn't do anything.
>>
>riding shotgun with friend
>go to store to buy some food for later
>park next to ratty looking nissan
>go in store
>come out
>pack of dindus around car
>YO YO YO *smacks lips* HOL UP BRUH
>you hit dat cart and it hit my car bruh we gonna need comp-in-say-shun
>look at nissan
>covered in scratches
>where's the damage?
>YO RIGHT HERE BRUH *points to scratch that's probably been there from factory*
>oh yeah ok i see it
>here take this, it's my name and number, get an estimate and give me a call
>aight bruh aight, you white bois got lucky dis time we gonna hit you up with dat s-tee-mate

Literally a completely made up name and phone number lol. Never heard from them again. Most likely in jail by now.
>>
>>14799311
>parked at the local Bunnings (hardware store)
>spend about an hour inside, helpin a bro out with their weekend project
>come back out
>there are not one
>not two
>but three
>BOOMERS leaning on my car, talking with a fourth whos inside their own car
>bro is a quiet person, so couldnt yell at the boomers
>ask them to get off my car
>entitlement says no
>they only move when bro went to get in
>fuckin livid
>get to bros house, inspect my car
>theres a deep fuckin scratch on my quarterpanel from one of the boomers (they were wearing jeans)
>cut & polish couldnt remove it
>call local police, say ive got 4th boomers numberplate on dashcam
>cant do anything because didnt have photo / video proof that they were on the car.
>>
>sitting in brand new 10 year old shitbox, had for less than a week
>park and go inside kfc because you want your fair share of refills
>come out and brand new car parked next to you
>REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>14799311
>be on lunch break
>GLI, bought new about 3 months before
>park at chipotle
>sit in car to finish song because everyone needs more Skazi
>fucked up, hail damaged GMC Suburban with faded plastics and half-flat tires parks crooked next to me on the right
>two ripply, supine, troglodyte black celluloid princesses BOTH swing their doors out into my car with maximum force
>they both look directly fucking at me in the eyes for a solid second
>they look at each other
>and go right inside
>too shocked to be angry
>get out to inspect
>one somehow didn't leave a mark, but the other left a dime-sized gouge in my rear passenger side door
>>
>Work for a city street department and share parking lot with cops
> cops run swat practice in parking lot even through they have their own practice area
>[we need different areas to practice kus we never know where we will be called out]
> co worker with brand new truck has a dent in his hood that looks like a rifle was laid down for support
> cops play dumb and said it couldn't have been them
>two weeks later another co worker with dent
> everyone is pissed cause we shouldn't have to worry about our cars while we at work and share the lot with fucking police
> No incidents for about three months
> another brand new truck with the exact same dent..
What do?
>>
>>14804359
>>14804251
Go through an actual agent. I pay more, but they actually get shit done. Recently my car got totalled (old shitbox toyota, so it was only worth like 4k and damages came out to ~3k so it was considered totalled). All i had to do was get the other person's info and submit the claim to my agent and within 2 months i got $800 more than my car's kbb value. Didnt have to worry about shit or do anything besides give 1 recorded statement. Rates didnt raise or anything because i wasnt at fault, entire process was about as pain free as ordering shit on amazon. But if you go through some cut rate internet insurance company, youre getting what youre paying for. They dont care about anything but getting your next payment.
>>
>>14802157
Had a car park so close that I had to get in on my passenger side at my apartment once. I was so upset I took my keys up and down that cunts gallant a few times
>>
>>14804359
>>14804258

I never really understood this. Your paying their asses for insurance incase something bad happens yet when it comes to actually giving you a new car when something bad does happen they wanna jew you out of the money you need to get a new car. Its like, whats the point of even having insurance if they aren't even gonna cover your ass? Insurance companies are fucking fraudsters these days it seems. You give give give and when it comes to actually needing it, they are like NOPE.

DA FUQ MAN?
>>
>>14807399
See >>14807395
I could be wrong about who theyre getting insurance from, but shit insurance companies take the path of least effort. Youre paying for a little piece of paper that says youre covered, and thats it
>>
File: 1378949355484.jpg (46KB, 536x536px) Image search: [Google]
1378949355484.jpg
46KB, 536x536px
>>14807318
My gf's parents had a new escalade (not niggers) and there were 2 spics leaning on it, when we got back from shopping. I was angry by proxy
>>
>>14800978
Nice try Nissan sedan owner
>>
>>14807364
cameras obvs
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.