[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, to keep a long story short, the other night while I was driving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (49KB, 700x464px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 700x464px
So, to keep a long story short, the other night while I was driving a couple of shit head kids egged my car. I turned around and looked for the kids, called the cops etc

Cops found the kids and eventually parents showed up. I got all their information and went home to wash my car.

I didn't see anything too bad except for damage like pic related. There's some paint that's cracked and what not.

Today I went around auto body shops to get quotes and information and the average is looking like it'll be around 900. I drive a 2014 mustang if that helps.

Anyway, how should I go about contacting the parents? 900 bucks isn't an easy pill to swallow.
>>
Good luck squeezing blood out of a turnip.

But seriously, if you have a police report that states the parent's name and kid's name on it then perhaps tell the parents of the situation and that you want them to pay for it. Offer to let them make good. If they're shitheads about it, sue them in small claims court. A police report will likely give you instant judgement against them. Good luck collecting.
>>
>>14797872
this.
i mean, its not complicated.
>>
>>14797872
>>14797886
>inb4 OP never got a police report
Like most of the shitheads who get in accidents and expect the other people to pay in good faith. Never works. Ever.
>>
>>14797902
I have a police report and everything. I just wanted to settle it with the family before having to resort to that
>>
>>14797902

You have to at least offer to allow them to take care of it in good faith. The judge will ask this. They want you to act like an adult. If you can prove they told you to get fucked, and you have a police report, then the judge will slam them hard.

But yeah, if you don't have any sort of documentation from the police then you're screwed and you have to submit a vandalism claim against your own insurance. You might give your insurance agent any documentation you have from the police in case they wish to pursue it. Most likely they won't and your rates will go up for a couple of years (lose your claim-free discount).
>>
>>14797588
Congrats on catching the cunts, I remember a group of teenagers kicked my car with me in it, I got out and beat the shit out of them, fucking street justice
>>
File: 2jz swap.jpg (230KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2jz swap.jpg
230KB, 640x480px
>>14797960
ur doin gods work son
pic unrelated
>>
Update: talked to two of the parents and they were flat out rude to me and didn't believe me.

I sent them all the physical proof that I have, but now I'm thinking about taking them to court.

What's the best way to go about this? I'm new to all this shit
>>
>>14798351

>What's the best way to go about this?

burn their houses down, Y'know, just for laughs like the egging. Such cool and edgy teens will think you're teh coolest.
>>
>>14798351
Drop the hammer on them.
>Damage to property.

>Lost wages (due to taking time off work to deal with this)

>assault

>public mischief

>vandalizing private property

If they refuse to pay or are unable to pay you can easily press charges and send the little nigglits to a youth detention center and make the parents do community service.
>>
>>14798434
Thanks for the help
>>
>>14797844
Assuming you have comprehensive insurance on the car, can't you get your insurance to pay for it and let them chase after these faggots for money?
>>
>>14798545
>Insurance
>taking car of the customers ever and paying for anything

gl hf
>>
>>14798563
I've had really good experiences, you just need to act like an adult.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.