[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would possess a human to purchase a vehicle that already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

What would possess a human to purchase a vehicle that already has a strangers farts trapped in the seats?
>>
>>14791773
Please leave now
>>
>>14791773
probably the fact that the price is anywhere from 1/16 to 15/16 of new.
>>
Thought this was going to be a lpg thread, was disappointed.
>>
>>14791773
Dude I got excited when I saw the pic and thought there was a new LPG thread

Now I see it's just this. Kill self please
>>
>>14791781
hi poorfag
>>
>>14791785
>>14791787
lol umad
>>
>>14791773
>see this image
>disappointed it's not a LPG thread
>>
>tfw those stored farts creep up into your asshole
>tfw you have a stranger's farts inside of you
>>
>>14791800
>op image deleted cuz muh dubs
>>
Jeremy's car was the cleanest, with the seats just containing crisps, leaves, and his own dried skin. James fared worse, since his car had evidence of scabs that were picked off, and his steering wheel is covered in saliva with balls of mucus in the footwell (he drove it afterwards with gloves and a face mask). Richard's car, however, had traces of sports tape with blood on it, faeces, and pubic hair in the upholstery, and saliva on the steering wheel, prompting him to drive the car in a hazmat suit.

All of this (and more!) could be yours for the low low price of your health and dignity.
>>
File: funtimesinthesaab.png (127KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
funtimesinthesaab.png
127KB, 800x600px
>tfw open up the center console and find someone's happy cloth and a half empty tube of lube
>>
>>14791831
I like the one where they buy second hand luxury cars, and Richards BMW was clearly owned by a drug dealer
>>
File: mr methane.jpg (12KB, 300x296px) Image search: [Google]
mr methane.jpg
12KB, 300x296px
>>14791773
>farts trapped in the seats?
Farts don't work that way, stupid. How does someone as dumb as you afford a new car?
>>
>>14792038
>Farts don't work that way, stupid
then why does my chair smell so bad?
>>
>>14792054
Because you're a sweaty slob who never cleans your shit. It's the stink of moisture, oil and dead skin not "trapped farts" you nonce.
>>
File: 1456442737661.gif (495KB, 194x172px)
1456442737661.gif
495KB, 194x172px
>>14792064
>arse oil
>>
>>14792073
> not oiling your ass
>>
>>14792073
>Skin has oil, ass has skin.

It checks out, even if you don't eat things fried in olestra.
>>
except for my dd my vehicles are as follows
>built 9 years before i was born
>built 8 years before i was born
>built 1 year before i was born
>built when i was 6
>built when i was 13

.. new shit sucks
>>
>>14792300
>1993
>1994
>2001
>2008
>2015
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.