[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /paranoid to park their car in public/ here? >tfw worried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1459678476643.png (71KB, 452x676px) Image search: [Google]
1459678476643.png
71KB, 452x676px
who /paranoid to park their car in public/ here?

>tfw worried about dents from cars / car doors / trolleys
>tfw someone could key your car and you probably wouldn't even notice for a while
>>
it's literally retarded to get worked up about little nicks and dings on your car
>>
>>14777389
This. Who actually gives a flying fuck about the cosmetic appearance of their car? If it took days for you to notice that your car had been keyed, why the fuck do you care after you found out?
>>
Not op

Less mad about dings on my new vehicle and more about the faggot that did it and thought it was okay. I usually park out in no-mans-land because it is easier to load shit in and out of my truck. Why do people park next to me when they are infinite better spots available and ding my car.
>>
>>14777389
>>14777404

>who cares that someone else is fucking your gf/wife
>>
>>14777446

That's a retarded metaphor. It's more like "who cares if your 10/10 wife has a scar on her pinky toe because someone stepped on her foot in public when she was 8?"
>>
How much do you guys who don't care buy or sell cars?

Each one of those dings depending on the vehicle can be up to 200 in lost value. My wife had a coworker with a yellow shitbox that would slam their door into whatever car was next to them. When I was doing a detail of the car after winter broke found seven yellow dings.

Seems to me like this is theft or destruction of property. When we sold the vehicle they wanted to ding us 150/ding. Naturally I got better but fuck these people who don't pay attention to their surroundings.
>>
>>14777502
this only proves that most cars are valueless

if there's 5 little dings on your car and it makes it worth $1000 less, maybe your piece of shit isn't worth as much as you try to say it is

i buy and sell old motorcycles. while cosmetics aren't worthless, most people look at the engine, drive train, rust, and "stock-ness"

i've never been lowballed for a few dings, and i'd slap anyone who tried
>>
>>14777759
>i've never been lowballed for a few dings

fuck off kid
>>
>>14777866
>good stock vehicle
>perfect engine, drive train and no rust
>couple of car door dings
>$1000 under value

you fuck off
>>
File: 1458717720969.jpg (85KB, 658x595px) Image search: [Google]
1458717720969.jpg
85KB, 658x595px
>>14777890

>two identical cars
>one with dings
>one without dings
>they are the same price

fuck off with your dinged car faggot
>>
>>14777905
fuck off with your worthless piece of shit, faggot
>>
>>14777905
>they are the same price

You figured it out, genius.
>>
>>14777359
I drive a shitheap so I'm not worried about dents at all

I'm more worried about the head gasket tbqh
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.