[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw you realize subarus can sound this good >yfw you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: mypeenor.gif (2MB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
mypeenor.gif
2MB, 450x338px
>yfw you realize subarus can sound this good
>yfw you realize the headers are made by a company called FAP Fab

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdOuoQgoNtw
>>
>>14754178
Oh shit, that's really good.
Legit surprised.
>>
>faggots think a horrible sounding microphone clipping recording sounds good
>>
I wonder what the H6 in my Outback would sound like.
>>
>>14754178
Sounds messy and broken down low, sounds like garbling glass up high. Fucking disgusting.
Especially with a microphone this bad.
>>
File: 1424494341252.png (422KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
1424494341252.png
422KB, 665x662px
doesn't sound like the subie rumble I know and love
throw it in the garbage
>>
>>14755917
100% this
>>
File: oface.jpg (82KB, 1151x761px) Image search: [Google]
oface.jpg
82KB, 1151x761px
>when you watch Ghostrider in the subaru for the first time and immediately want a Subaru
>>
>>14754178
Cars that sound like this sound like shit and are nothing but an annoyance driven by inconsiderate dipshit children lucky as hell we don't beat their asses every time they pull up in the middle of the night and wake every sleeping baby it takes 3 hours to put down and every person who has to go to work in 4 hours.

Will beat the next one I hear.
>>
>>14755971
>nconsiderate dipshit children
100% of wrx/wrx sti drivers
>>
>>14755861
His exhaust piping is vibrating against the chassis and other pipes, classic sounds like shit
>>
>>14755379
everytime

also:
this sounds like shit
>>
>>14755971
lol
>>
Who farted?
>>
>>14758472
If somebody made that noise for that long at that volume with their ass, I would take them to the hospital.
>>
>>14758832
>>
>>14758859
It that supposed to be a young Steve Wozniak?
>>
Honestly, sounds good for a 4 banger.

Honestly, sounds shit for a Subaru.

Considering you can get the same sound from an S2000, I would rather go with the typical unequal-length headers and the the Subaru Flat 4 brap.

I mean, you bought the car right?
>>
It's a flat six tho
>>
>>14758898
>It's a flat six tho
Sounds like a flat 4 desu senpai
>>
>>14755843
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvZysDTBRIg

Just like this, mostly.
>>
>>14754178
now it sounds like an Italian car
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.