[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Volvo becomes a kill. >Put in shed. >Leave it sealed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 2016-03-30 18.47.03.jpg (340KB, 1210x684px) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-30 18.47.03.jpg
340KB, 1210x684px
>Volvo becomes a kill.
>Put in shed.
>Leave it sealed up.
>Forget to put damp rid in it.
>Volvo is kill

no
>>
>>14745839
Do 100mph through town with all the windows down while wearing a gas mask and releasing deadly spores upon the town's folk.
Be known as super villian forever.
>>
File: 2016-03-30 18.46.58.jpg (151KB, 1210x684px) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-30 18.46.58.jpg
151KB, 1210x684px
>>
>>14745839
Just call a detail shop and pay them around $250. Good as new. Albeit, you will KNOW about the spores still in your HVAC system that will slowly be blown into your face.
>>
>>14745839
>>14745852

HOly shit is that mold? i have a HUGE fucking phobia of mold and i'm getting triggered just looking at that shit...

>>14745849
But yes please do this.
>>
>>14745839
Hot water and soap will get rid of that. But it'll need a deep clean to get rid of it for good.
>>
sell it
>>
>>14745839

That shit is difficult to get rid of.

You can clean it all up and get rid of the surface mold, but that shit is still in every porous surface in the vehicle.

I knew a guy that owned a drywall company. When he would do construction on a building that had mold he would drench and saturate everything in concentrated bleach to try and kill it, then mix bleach in with the mud/joining compound. He said even that only temporarily fixed it and it would eventually come back in a few weeks (after he had already been paid).

I would clean that thing up as best you can with a good mask on, put some industrial strength air fresheners in it and sell it to the first unlucky sap that crossed your path with some money.
>>
>>14745839
something similar happened to my Cressida, but exposed to elements ... a dozen cans of lysol and lots of direct sunlight on surfaces did a quite decent job cleaning
>>
>>14745839

Your only option is to strip it down, cage it, and turn it into a hoon machine.
>>
>>14746256
that's quite exaggerated ... disinfectant and sunlight are the way to go, then you have to mantain the car clean, disinfected and as dry as possible ... for seats, you had to take them out, saturate them on disinfectant and let them dry at direct sunligh
>>
>>14745839
>I forgot to roll up my windows.

Strip interior.
>>
>>14747018
AND MAKE IT A TRACK MACHINE
>>
>>14747018
Windows were rolled up, car was 'sealed'

Figured this BS wouldn't happen.
>>
Have fun with your mold.

High Altitude Desert master race reporting.
>>
where are you located?

Pull the seats out, wash them then let them dry in the sun, same with the door panels. Wipe everything else down and let it dry out.
>>
Id rather have had mold than a rusted stuck clutch from letting my truck sit.
>>
>>14746589
This senpai
>>
>>14745839

Have had quite a few cars turn out like that. Always just wiped them off with a rag and some soap water, once you start using the car regularly it goes away. Probably because one gets rid of the humidity in there. Is no problemo.
>>
>>14745839
parked my 240 for ~6 months, had a similar problem but not anywhere near as severe

Just brushed it off with a damp rag. It's been a month and I've yet to see any sign of it since.

Toss a bunch of Silica packets in there next time, apparently they're great for collecting moisture.
>>
>>14745849

They're most likely harmless.
>>
>>14749735
They make silica based cat litter. Put it in a pair of old socks and put them under the front seats.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.