[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /o/ I've taken the plunge and purchased a 2015 Fiesta

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Hello /o/

I've taken the plunge and purchased a 2015 Fiesta ST after lots or reading, researching, cross-shopping, and test driving. I'm pleased with how it performs, though it is of course no race car. I purchased it with the intent of some minor to moderate wrenching over the next year or so. To that end, I am now collecting data and opinions on modifications to the Fiesta ST.

Currently it's a base model bone stock, so I'm looking for opinions and info from Fiesta ST fans/owners, or at least conversation and debate from other users. I have joined two popular Fiesta ST forums and have started similar threads there, I just want to get a more varied scope of help.

Thanks.
>>
>>14744130
>inb4 thread gets no replies because rotated pic

Get your shit together
>>
1 : Sell it
2 : Buy an NA Miata
3 : Dump all left over cash into suspension, brakes, turbo kit, other mods.
>>
What do you want out of it?

Turbo kit is your best option to make actual power, but very expensive.

If you just want something fun and quick then strip weight, buy some adjustable suspension and have it four wheel aligned.
>>
File: 2r0ycmi.gif (2MB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
2r0ycmi.gif
2MB, 400x240px
>>14744130
Get a fat turbo to make choo choo
>>
>>14744182
Lol, you know what I actually looked around and almost bought a nice Miata with 72k in the odo, but they're really overpriced in San Diego. I've got quite a bit in pocket for this, since I had 22k saved up to buy something outright. Ended up with half that as the down on a new car instead.

Also tried the new MX-5 and liked it a LOT, but liked the Fiesta ST.

>>14744198
I'm looking at turbo kits and most aren't too out of the realm of thought. Bottom line I've decided is a Cobb tune, perhaps one of their packages as well, maybe their 'stage 2'

In terms of what I want from the car, I'm looking for a DD/commuter that's fun on the weekends for track or back roads. Unfortunately I'm a few hours away from the nearest track, so that will likely be a once a month endeavor.

>>14744289
Fatty fatfat goes zwwweeeeeesh
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>14744146
Also, have another not rotated pic, just for you.
>>
>>14744392
Awwww damn, it was rotated.
>>
>>14744388

I'd say go for a supercharger over turbo.

It's pointless cramming huge power into a small FWD car so a turbo is needlessly complicated.
>>
>>14744419
Lol why change a factory turbo car to a supercharger?
>>
>>14744425
Causr hes uninformed and thinks the ST is NA
>>
>>14744419

Well that's just silly
>>
>>14744491

I'm confusing ST and Zetec, ignore me
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.