[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this? ausfag here it seems ok but i need yanks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: n this.jpg (384KB, 1280x850px) Image search: [Google]
n this.jpg
384KB, 1280x850px
Thoughts on this?

ausfag here it seems ok but i need yanks opinion.

>800hp
>T top
???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2_FPuHbEtE
>>
File: TRASH IT.jpg (56KB, 1289x663px) Image search: [Google]
TRASH IT.jpg
56KB, 1289x663px
Pontiac is dead. Putting a logo and a bodykit and a signature on your fifth gen Camaro will not make it a Firebird.

It's shit.
>>
>>14741882
And their other kits that were in that video that I forgot to write about but remembered to screencap are shit, too.
>>
>>14741841
P. Cool
T. Wisconsin
>>
fake boomer mobile based on a chopped up commodore/10
>>
>>14741887

yep, most of the designs are shits. i'm surprised that they found enough tasteless boomers to keep their business running. I think they sell these hunks of shit in the six-digit range.
>>
>>14741841
Maybe if it was a kit car or something but Idk. Camaros are shit and that's what it is. I'd rather have a WS6. Easily tunable for the same horsepower.
>>
>>14741841
I'd buy it.

>>14741882
The Firebird has always been a Camaro with a bodykit.
>>
File: 1095612391.png (781KB, 1241x622px) Image search: [Google]
1095612391.png
781KB, 1241x622px
>>14741841
holy shit
>>
>>14742051
>The Firebird has always been a Camaro with a bodykit.
A cooler Camaro with a bodykit, you mean. Cheesy 80's digital dashes. Actual ram-air hoods into the 2000's. Pop-up headlights. GM stopping Pontiac from making a sports car to blow the doors off the Corvette with pretty much every generation starting with the very first.

Look at this >>14742074. What the fuck is that? What kind of Firebird doesn't let you swing your arm out the window without dislocating your shoulder?

The Olds Cutlass was always a Chevelle with some different sheet metal, but would you buy a new Malibu and tell all your boomer buddies on Facebook about it if they gave it a split grille and a W-30 badge?
>>
>>14742107
>That gigantic door line
what the actual fuck
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.