[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright Br/o/s and w/o/mans.... I want an honest opinion Thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: viper-hero.jpg (231KB, 1595x757px) Image search: [Google]
viper-hero.jpg
231KB, 1595x757px
Alright Br/o/s and w/o/mans....

I want an honest opinion

Thoughts of the Viper?

>I think they would be fun to drive
>Are they douche?
>small penis syndrome?
>would you semi DD one?

Just wondering because I am torn. I think it would be cooler than a vette.

Vettes are cool and perform well but every boomer in a Callaway cap owns one so I sway more for a viper since it's less common.

>vipers do look like a penis too me like old jags and cobra coupes

Inb4: Chrysler shit

Just want a consensus and give your reasoning
>>
Driven a few. First gens are pretty funky and not that great but look cool. Later ones are great cars. They aren't super hard to drive or deadly, just a reputation from the early ones since nobody was making cars like that in the early 90s, it's just a powerful car, don't be a retard. I know someone that DDs a 2010 convertible and it's been good to him maintenancewise.
>>
I'd love to own an original since it has nothing stopping you from killing yourself if you don't know what you're doing
>>
>>14740157
That's exactly how I feel too.

I love that it's a car not a computer
>>
The only Viper's I like are those first gen convertible Vipers. the rest look nowhere near as good
>>
>>14740192
And the only ones you can drive without dying and sitting a hot oven is the newer ones. /thread
>>
>>14740224

> drive without dying and sitting a hot oven

where's the fun in that?
>>
>Okay I have heard about the hot cockpit.

Does the AC not work? I don't get it
>>
>>14740270
Early ones don't have A/C.
>>
Do it.

And watch your legs when getting out.
>>
>>14740333
Oh ok didn't know that
>>
>>14740089
Vipers are going away, Corvettes aren't.
If you wanna buy one new, you may not get another chance.
>>
I would DD a last-gen Viper, which actually can be ordered with creature comforts, like a nice interior with sound deadening and stuff, and are very well handling. The rest are dangerous, miserable, and everything you can touch will burn you. I'd only own one as a third car.
>>
>>14740353
OP here I'm not wanting to buy one new

Just want to hear the /o/pinions of the car
>>
>>14740089
Good question. A hard one to answer.

I love the looks of both cars, they just scream sex and speed when you see one. The C7 is very quiet when its just puttering around in town. But the viper makes your chest vibrate even if its on idle. to some thats a disadvantage, but to me a loud car on idle is a sexy car! The prices are also a factor, the viper os $100k plus, where as the entry model C7 is 60-70k (correct me if i am wrong)

I would like to see a viper with an automated manual trans, but im sure the purists would boycott chrysler if they ever did that, thats another advantage that the C7 has...

If you have ever sat in really any gen Viper you know how restricted your FOV is. In the new one it is extremely limited. I am 6'2" and to see out of the car i have to lean the seat way back, or hunch over. where as in the C7 neither of which are needed.

In the end I would have the Viper over a C7 regardless of any cons either may have. I love the menacing look the Viper has, that the C7 seems to be lacking.
>>
>>14740374
Well, so far I see /o/ has the same feelings of this machine that I do.
>>
>>14740333
Didn't think they did.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.