[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was involved in a hit and run incident today. A limp dick chode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 432423513.png (331KB, 731x341px) Image search: [Google]
432423513.png
331KB, 731x341px
I was involved in a hit and run incident today. A limp dick chode in a giant tricked out GMC/Tundra (wasn't able to confirm) rear ended me then took off. I was getting out of my car with my phone in my hand to take a picture of his license plate when he gunned it and took of. I was 3 seconds too slow.

So now I am in the market for a dash cam since this is the third time I have been hit in the last 6 months. Any recommendations or experiences with cheap/expensive dashcams?
>>
>three times in 6 months

Youre either very unlucky or people where you live can't drive for shit.
>>
>>14728785
San Francisco. I was in LA driving around for 9 months and never got hit.
>>
>>14728764
im probably going to go with this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSFu1H2GgKk
>>
>tfw committed hit an run
I went in nearest parking lot on the right,
they went into nearest parking lot on the left.

:/ ?
>>
>>14729066
You are absolute fucking scum mate. Please kill yourself and try again at life
>>
is it that hard to quickly look at number plate and remember 6-7 numbers? like if it's ula-1763 then put in your head as 'youla seventen six three', even if you got the first 3-4 numbers right plus the car model, i'd say they'd be able to find out the car from that by narrowing it down from that. it's easier to remember something that way (atleast for me) then reciting it 'u-l-a-1-7-6-3'.

even if you got your phone out in time, you'd have to take a clear picture of a moving car, while trying to hold it steady aswell so that it's not blurry.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.