[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Accident/crash thread Survived a 130mph crash last night walked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

File: Screenshot_2016-03-27-10-54-45.png (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-27-10-54-45.png
1MB, 2560x1440px
Accident/crash thread
Survived a 130mph crash last night walked away without a scratch. Pic is about a minute before the crash.
>>
>>14723455
Let me guess, you were taking pictures at 130mph and wrecked?
>>
File: hnnnggg.jpg (418KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
hnnnggg.jpg
418KB, 940x627px
Why were you driving 130mph you inconsiderate nigger.

Are you being charged? Did you kill anyone?
>>
File: VTEC YOOOOO.jpg (55KB, 433x715px) Image search: [Google]
VTEC YOOOOO.jpg
55KB, 433x715px
>>14723455

Pic related
>>
So you crashed because you were taking the pictures, retard?
>>
>>14723466
I was a passenger. There was a bend on the highway and the front wheels slid and the driver steered too much and we slammed into the wall. Bounced off 4 or 5 times. Scariest shit of my life im not speeding for a couple years. Seatbelt saved my ass i would be dead if i wasnt wearing it.
>>
>>14723478

Wreckage pics pls
>>
>>14723471
Was racing a talon, e36, and cobalt ss. Other passenger has a concussion and their knee is fucked up. Driver can barely walk.
>>14723472
Driver wasnt texting, just a case of pushing your car past it's limits. Dumbest shit i've ever done.
>>
File: ghosts.png (261KB, 445x292px) Image search: [Google]
ghosts.png
261KB, 445x292px
>>14723478

Seatbelt? They kill more people than they save.
>>
File: Snapchat-8649134507352062102.jpg (580KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-8649134507352062102.jpg
580KB, 1440x2560px
>>14723485
Will get front end pics later today. Cars totaled airbags didnt go off frame is bent front end is crunched about a foot in.
>>
>>14723490
Yes. I would have flown into the front and been tossed around in the back seat like a doll if i didnt have it on.
>>
File: enough.jpg (9KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
9KB, 316x202px
>>14723487
>Driver can barely walk.

No one cares about the driver, he was being an ass. I hope he never walks again, or he has to wear braces like Forrest Gump.

Fucking dicks doing this shit on public roads. I use public roads. My family and friends use public roads.

If I ever saw you cunts doing this shit I would literally beat you within an inch of your life and leave you for dead. No fedora. No edgemaster. Just a solid beating with a baseball bat.

Fucking idiots.
>>
>>14723490
I'm gonna need some sauce on this anon
>>
>>14723505
I understand you man. It was the single scariest thing in my life i would never wish a car accident this bad on someone. Im not driving for a while and when i do im going under the speed limit everywhere.
>>
>>14723505
you should hang around on the expressways to chicago late at night in the summer. literally hundreds of bikes going way above 100 mph in packs. you can hear them coming miles away
>>
>>14723505

This happens everywhere all the time tho doesn't it? Younger drivers want to test the capabilities of their rides. Pretty much every 2nd or third time I go for a drive I see someone blasting down the road at double or triple the speed limit. Shan't say I haven't done it myself either.
>>
File: mm1.png (355KB, 1015x1527px) Image search: [Google]
mm1.png
355KB, 1015x1527px
>>14723540

We have all done something stupid at one point in our life, but there's a range of stupidity. The last time I floored it was when I was 21. I was on a rural road that ran between two farm fields. I picked that road because I knew I'd be able to see anyone coming from miles away, and because there were no houses or anything on either side. Plus it was level so if I lost control I wouldn't hit a ditch or a tree or anything. And I floored it. And I got my shitbox up to 170kmh before I ran out of road.

But I would never do that kind of shit on a highway, with turns, and that other people would be using. And certainly not racing with other cars in a group. All of that shit significantly increases the risk of hurting someone else.

And I sure as fuck would never do that stuff with PASSENGERS in my car. At the very least, I'd be LEGALLY responsible if they got injured and I could go to prison. At worst, I'd fuck up someone's life forever or possibly kill them.

OP sounds like a dickhead swaggot and his friend is a gigantic prick. I hope he gets charged and they take his fucking license, little shit.
>>
>>14723565
Its funny because i'm not actually a swag faggot. Im pretty autistic so i just ride with my few friends while i'm restoring my 480 SEC.

Im with the wrong crowd though. The car meets i go to are the sketchy Mexicans and blacks on the shitty side of town. That's where the influence to do dumbass shit comes from though i guess.
>>
File: mm3.png (377KB, 498x497px) Image search: [Google]
mm3.png
377KB, 498x497px
>>14723651

I have some new friends you might be interested in meeting... >>>/pol/
>>
>>14723675
There is literally not a single white, east asian, or middle eastern person that goes to these sketchy meets. Its actually all blacks and mexicans.

The better side of town has an even mix of pretty much every race.
>>
File: Galant is kill.jpg (63KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Galant is kill.jpg
63KB, 960x720px
>driving 60 miles on highway on my mint condition vr4.
>snow on road ahead so i try to slow down a little
>who said fwd can't drift?
>get mad drift and end up having to drive off the road
>front wheels dig into the ground and flip the car.

i wish i had a dashcam in there because the front bumper came out unscathed meaning i probably got some sick air time
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.