[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup, /o/, looking for an advice from german drivers. I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: umweltplakette-mit-vw-zeichen.jpg (124KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
umweltplakette-mit-vw-zeichen.jpg
124KB, 600x338px
Sup, /o/,
looking for an advice from german drivers.

I am going to Stuttgart in a couple of days and I am going to be there for ca. 6 months. Is there any way to bypass the Umweltzone in the city. I've seen green stickers online for a couple of bucks, but don't know how the control is happening over there. My car is far from environmentally friendly and the equipment costs more than the car itself ...
Any advice is a good one.
Cheers and good luck!
>>
>driving inside Stuttgart
>the most badly arranged city for driving around in next to the greater London one way system
Nigger since you're only going to be there during the summer, buy yourself a Fünfzigerle and abuse all the bicycle lanes that Die Grünen installed everywhere. Parking is hell if you don't have a Smart too. A usable used scooter with insurance (doesn't cost taxes) is 500 bucks. Get an old Honda two stroke, they're piss easy and cheap to maintain and almost indestructible.
>>
>>14717442
Am I allowed to drive a moped on the bike lanes ?!
>>
>>14717489
Only if it is limited to 25kmh, but if you manage to find a cop that checks for that as long as you don't blaze down the bike lanes at full speed I'll gladly pay the fines for you.
>>
>>14717505
Sounds fair, I'll check the mopeds out :) .
>>
>>14717689
Another tip, about 178% of all 50cc scooters in Germany are illegally modded to go faster than the 45kmh max speed because literally all of them were once owned by retarded teenagers. The cops know this but overall don't bother checking, until they do, which will fuck you if they catch you. If you get one that was modded, demod it so it only goes about 50 max again, because the cops sometimes make large-scale traffic controls where they plonk down some tiny dyno-like thing that they strap the scooter to and rev it to the max to see how fast it goes. If you go over 50 a lot you get fucking busted and your license plate is taken off.

Oh right, another caveat: if you get a scooter that was registered the first time before 2001, you are legally allowed to go 50 kmh instead of the current limit of 45. This gives you more leeway in case of traffic controls like described above.

Models I'd recommend... Honda Lead, because there's an infinite fuckton of those for dirt cheap. It's a bit ugly though. Alternatively the Honda SFX or SXR or X8R, who all share a huge load of spare parts with the Lead because the internals are mostly the same except for the brakes but look a lot better, so you can cannibalize spare parts from those Leads and use them to fix these. Ebay Kleinanzeigen is your best friend.
>>
>>14717383
>I am going to Stuttgart
>My car is far from environmentally friendly
you're lucky if you manage to get out of there unlynched. If you don't have a garage there to hide it from the Ordnungsamt (police doesn't give a fuck as far as I know) you're fucked and you're probably better off renting some 1L shitbox.
>>
>>14717762
>any year
>not buying an East German Simson with a grandfathered 60 kmh legal top speed but frequently capable of 70 kmh even without mawds
>>
>>14717793
>dealing with ossi "engineering"
>ever
>especially in BW or Bayern
Shoo shoo gommie goblin, we actually have modern technology here
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.