[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what /o/-related things are you doing this weekend? I bought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
what /o/-related things are you doing this weekend?

I bought a new daily to keep some miles off my truck when I don't need it. I started off buying a cheap, clean EP3, then my mom decided she was ready for a new vehicle the next day so I found her a 2015 Lexus RX350 F Sport, then realized her CR-V would make a much better daily for me than the Si so I sold that after owning it for 4 days and 200 miles and bought the CR-V.

now I'm just waiting for my girlfriend to get home so I can say goodbye to her and take off on the 15 hour trip home and hopefully get a good start on putting a new heater core in my '02 Grand Cherokee before the weekend comes to an end.

So, what are you guys working on? What cool cars or parts have you acquired recently? It's Friday night, grab a drink and pull up a chair.
>>
File: IMG_20160325_212726.jpg (3MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160325_212726.jpg
3MB, 3840x2160px
Jack shit, but next weekend I get to get my baby back
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2448x2061px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2448x2061px
>>14714599

lel I thought I deleted that last paragraph, apparently not.
>>
>>14714599
same guy that's ecoboost blew up?
>>
>>14714624
just getting her out of storage or?

>>14714634
yep, that was exactly one year ago yesterday actually. 22k on the new engine without a hiccup, after doing some reading it's pretty safe to say my tune was 100% to blame for that.
>>
>>14714640
Yeah storage. Since November until April 1
>>
>>14714655
gotcha, what's in it? I see some AN fittings, something cool I hope?
>>
>>14714640
nice, how aggressive was the tune?
>>
>>14714664
honestly I don't think it was that aggressive. it blew up on literally the very first WOT pull I made on it so it was hard to tell, seems like it just dumped in way too much time right away and leaned out. I had two snapped rods and three holes in the block at 9800 miles and he was trying to tell me the engine was just mis-assembled from the factory.
>>
>>14714682
timing* fucking autocorrect
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.