[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which car would you like to modify? How have you modified your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

Which car would you like to modify?
How have you modified your current car?

The w124 with the 2.8 or 3.0 engine is capable of 600hp with stock internals, EFI and a turbine.

That's my pick.
>>
Bump, and another one.

The quattro, 1.8T model.

300+ awhp on stock internals.
>>
File: 2nd-Saab-9000.jpg (296KB, 1009x454px) Image search: [Google]
2nd-Saab-9000.jpg
296KB, 1009x454px
2.3T
>>
File: sierra-cosworth-001.jpg (57KB, 900x596px) Image search: [Google]
sierra-cosworth-001.jpg
57KB, 900x596px
No recognition for euro tuner cars?

:--(
>>
M103's are good for 230-250
Non amg m104's are good for 300 with a very good dyno tune

You would destroy your bearings in a matter of tens of miles as the stock oil system is shit, you would need extensive oil cooling; rods would bend after 350hp, cranks good for that, pistons and rings are good for 300

Stock cooling is fucking shit so youd need a better rad/higher cfm fans

Stock ports flow like a straw

Stock c/r is too high for that much boost to hit 600

Auto trans is cock
5spd would need a full build and a very good clutch to handle over 400ft/lbs

You would need a custom driveshaft to not bend like rubber for 600 crank

Assuming you could actually use this power without spinning, you'd need much wider tires/wheels

Source: 2 190e 2.6's and 3 300e's
My option is either a 3800 s/c swapped Porsche 944, easy to drop to a 2.8"-2.6" pulley with the stock rotating assembly with meth injection and an intercooler. Tune + 600cc injectors would bring an easy 350+ crank and the stock transaxle is good for 500 crank at least.
Dump 2g's on a swap, another g on rims/fat tyres, and 2g on supporting mods for the pulley swap+tune.
>>
>>14713257
>If you have the M103 or M104 (280,300,320) engine and it is in good condition , it can handle easy up to 600 hp without having to change anything in the engine.

They also say the stock pistons are good for 1200hp.

(turbobandit.com)

>stock ports
>port the head
>stock c/r
>use e85

Oil cooling is also a bolt on.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.