[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I heard you guys like Scotty Kilmer https://www.youtube.com/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 0.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
I heard you guys like Scotty Kilmer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6r9dd5zc0o
>>
What is /o/'s opinion of this guy? I watched a lot of his videos, but they kind of suck.
>>
File: 1452300260897.png (206KB, 326x414px) Image search: [Google]
1452300260897.png
206KB, 326x414px
>>14686351
*spits all over camera while screaming*
>>
>>14686351

Never heard of him, seems like your average garagework review bla bla utuber. That clip was boring as fuck btw.
>>
>>14686351

He's only good for very rough general information, but you need to be able to sift through some of his bullshit. Barring the Mercedes video he made that got a bunch of panties in a twist, he advocates using products in situations where the product manufacturers explictly state DO NOT USE THEM HERE. See Gator Gripper on Brake Line.

I'd say his videos are good for exposure, so when tackling a job/situation you at least have some idea of what you're looking at, but you'd be a fool to take anything he says as fact verbatim.
>>
Can I get a poop rating out of 10? Anyone here enjoy YouTube Poop?
>>
>>14686397

0/10, nearly got a headache watching that shit, overly chopped up, absolutely no funny shit edited together or flow whatsoever. Die.
>>
>>14686351
seems like an idiot but I don't know enough about car repair to dispute him
>>
File: enhanced-13840-1404848033-25.jpg (38KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-13840-1404848033-25.jpg
38KB, 500x375px
>>14686310
I need more of this
>>
>>14686310
i keked so hardd
>>
>>14686310
As a newbie like me, thats how i discovered that i can plug in a device to check the car. Might get one in the future. But the way he acts can really be annoying
>>
File: 20151230_131158.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20151230_131158.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>14686412
I used to watch quiete a bit of scotty so I find this hilarious.
>>
>>14686310
> When he smacks the bumper really fast
Fuck
>>
Scotty Kilmer is an old-school mechanic who doesn't really know anything beyond 'this part seems to be working funky so I'm going to replace it and see if things run fine now'. Would not recommend for anything other than seeing how to take parts apart, his philosophy will fuck you and your wallet.
>>
>>14688098
not if you buy a toyota
>>
>>14688111
>toyotas will never have electrical issues
>ever
i mean, i appreciate the sentiment but even if you do end up making the right call with his system you're at most just making a lucky guess while ignoring the many other things that could be causing the problem. diagnosis is always better than guesswork
>>
Daily reminder Scotty is a paid shill.
>>
First minute was good then it got really repetitive
>>
>>14686359
/thread
>>
>>14686351
He BTFO Mercfags and Bimmerniggers
>>
>>14686310
I always kek when I see him dropping a car off the jack. He has no grace about it, the cars jacked all the way up and then he just twists the handle all the way clockwise as fast as he can. the car comes crashing down and then he looks at the camera with his autistic face and smiles. serious kekkles
>>
Just saw some clips with him. Seems like a pretty good show to introduce novices to working on their cars themselves.
>>
>>14688662
Who's paying him and what's he shilling?
>>
Typical boomer shit you'd be expect from your uncle
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.