[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help, Ive locked myself out of my 93 mustang. I dont have a slim

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0616.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0616.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Help, Ive locked myself out of my 93 mustang. I dont have a slim jim. Does anyone know how to get into it?
>>
Bust a window
>>
Buy a better car or dont be a fuck head i know its hard for Americans but try your hardest.
>>
>>14677261
Take a pry bar and lightly pry open the top of the door. Find a tool to open the lock, if it is one with just a rod in the door there's a knot you can tie that will grab and hold it
>>
>>14677261
Call the police.

No, seriously. Call the non-emergency/roadside assistance number and say that you've locked yourself out of your car. They'll come open it up for free for you, just have proof that the car is yours readily available. License, insurance statement, that sort of thing.
>>
File: slim-jim.jpg (101KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
slim-jim.jpg
101KB, 500x500px
>>14677261
OP I have plenty. You can borrow one but I'll need it back.
>>
>>14677298
original a shit
peppered masterrace here
>>
>>14677261
Spinach probably won't help, but it is good for you. Eat more spinach.
>>
If it's a 5.0 LX with manual tranny, give it to me. I'll figure it out from there.
>>
>>14677261
a key will probably do the trick
>>
>>14677261
>coat-hanger or packing strap
only works on super old cars
>>
>>14677261
Just call a professional before you fuck something up.
>>
>>14677261
https://youtu.be/574LKyN1wjo
Here go to class
>>
>>14677261
literally just call the coppers
>>
Just call your insurance company. They'll get someone to unlock for free.
>>
>>14677308

>peppered master race

That is a funny way to spell Tobasco
>>
Just cut a tiny hole in the firewall and climb in.
>>
Ive had luck with coathangers in the past.
>>
>>14677277

>so insecure that he assumes anyone that isn't him is American and has to try and feverishly make himself feel superior to Americans because he knows his country as a whole isn't worth a squirt of American piss.

Does it hurt constantly living in the shadow of the greatest country to ever exist on this planet?
>>
>>14677283
Seriously?
>>
File: M-PP-NextGenTool.jpg (20KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
M-PP-NextGenTool.jpg
20KB, 500x350px
>>14678855

Yes seriously. I've done it before.

>take roommate's car out for a drive while he's gone for a month to keep the battery charged
>go do grocery shopping
>put groceries in trunk
>close trunk
>realize I locked keys in trunk
>call non-emergency number
>officer shows up in 15 minutes
>tell him what's happened
>car has out-of-state plates registered in his mom's name (lol insurance rates)
>cop looks at me funny
>has me sign form saying if he damages the car I can't sue the PD
>uses inflatable wedge and reach-it tool (pic related) to hit unlock button
>clap
>try to give officer tip
>officer refuses and drives off to shoot minorities
>>
>>14677261
Don't you have breakdown cover?

Otherwise, call an 'automotive locksmith'.
>>
>>14677261
pry the top of the door open and hook the door lock tab or switch with a coat hanger
>>
>>14677261
just ask the closest nigger.

please make sure to diferentiate between a nigger and a black man, as all niggers are black, but not all blacks are niggers.

also, make sure to call the popo afterwards
>>
Get a door wedge and a long rod with an end hook.. It cant be flexible, but it has to be thin.
Worked for me on my camaro, learned that from an old repo guy.
>>
>not having AAA
>>
>>14677261
s᠎m᠎h t᠎b᠎h f᠎a᠎m
>>
>>14677280

Can confirm this works nicely
>>
>>14678967
>officer refuses and drives off to shoot minorities
First laugh of the day.
There was a WEBM where he used a piece of string with a loop in it..
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.