[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do people still buy brand new VWs when skodas and SEATs are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

why do people still buy brand new VWs when skodas and SEATs are literally cheaper, more practical volkswagens but not nearly as boring?
>>
Because Ameicucks don't get SEATs or Skodas.
>>
File: 1456461009391.jpg (44KB, 639x418px) Image search: [Google]
1456461009391.jpg
44KB, 639x418px
>>14661489
>Škoda
>SEAT
>not boring
>>
>>14661518
more interesting than VW cuck cars
>>
>>14661489
Because both have had a worse brand image than VW. However, it's turning around. Skoda gets the best designs of all the VAG entry-level nowadays, and Seat is getting a lot less boyracer-y.

>>14661518
Both are not nearly as grey and dull than VW.
Now if they'd just offer a Fabia vRS with a plaid interior, I'd be a happy camper.
>>
>>14661518
>help I can't read
Op the answer is bigger engines and better interior. not worth a price difference of several thousand bucks though. And people who don't know they are 100% the same under their body.
>>
>>14661489
Why would anybody ever by an A4 when there is the Jetta?

Why would anybody buy the Gallardo or Huracan when there is the R8?

Because people are stupid. They don't understand loans. And women have purchasing power in 2016. Try getting that girl set on the new red Jetta to buy a Skoda instead.
>>
>>14661638
>Why would anybody buy the Gallardo or Huracan when there is the R8?
tbf if you're buying something that expensive you probably have enough money to spend on whatever you personally prefer
>>
>>14661489
>quit liking stuff I don't like
>>
>Yurocucks squabbling over whose poorfag econobox is slightly less shitty
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (203KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
203KB, 1920x1080px
>>14661489
Brand whores mostly. Saying you have a passat sounds "more luxurious" than having a superb.

That said, I like the new superb. It looks much better, and they like to give tons of viewing room for the driver, with pillars that are not a size of a full grown tree. Also the top trim version has the 286hp engine from the leon cupra + 4wd, so it accelerates to 100 kmh at around 5 seconds, which is pretty cool.

But you know the deal
>Hurr durr Skoda is an unreliable czech piece of shit.
>>
>>14661666
You would be suprised at some of the lease offers that people with decent credit can get even if they don't have a lot of money.

When the Maserati Ghibli was released, I had constant ads on my Facebook for months to lease a Ghibli for $599/mo. Right before Christmas (late 2014?) it actually went down to $499/mo.
>>
>>14661638
>Try getting that girl set on the new red Jetta to buy a Skoda instead.
To be honest, red and blue Skodas look infinetely better then their dull VW counterparts nowadays. Octavia RS in blue is especially sexy. It'd be pretty easy to convince my gf to go for a Skoda instead of a VW.

>>14661692
I don't know about you, but here in Yurop, Passats are generally shitboxes, while high-end Skoda's like the Superb are better maintained. They're definitely considered better.

>Skoda unreliable
Just tell them they're confusing Skoda and Lada.
>>
>>14661568
>>14661590
>>14661616
here is your replay
>>
File: gallery-striking-bodywork.jpg (241KB, 900x560px) Image search: [Google]
gallery-striking-bodywork.jpg
241KB, 900x560px
>>14661746
Europoor here too. Greek to add to that. Skodas are worshiped here, to the point that they are using them as taxis, policecars and in the private security sector, but not so much in germany or italy and spain. They think german cars are more luxurious, and volkwagen makes the cheaper ones, so they flood to them.
>>
>>14662014
Wierd. Dutchfag here, and it's the other way around. Police exclusively uses VW, Volvo and low-end Audi. Skodas and Seats are generally considered better. Also, less shitskins driving Skodas compared to VW's (althought there's a fair amount of them driving early 2000's Seats).
>>
>>14661489
I'll just echo what several others have already said in this thread: because people are stupid.
>>
Normies are the biggest badgewhores in existence.
>>
>>14661692

I think since VW took over Skoda, they've lost that bad impression with most people. They're really popular in the UK, loads of Taxis use them now.

> tfw own comfy as fuck Fabia monte carlo
>>
>>14662014
>>14662033
Britfag here. You say a hell of a lot of newer Octavias around, and they're popular as cabs. The police don't really use them though, which is odd because I bet a chipped VRS Tdi estate would be a perfect pursuit car.
>>
>>14662014
PAY DEBTZ
>>
Ausfag here. Skoda's have only been here for 7 years in based straya and the Octavia are getting fairly popular especially the RS version.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.