[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that every time i see a retarded incident video the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: udbv[1].webm (517KB, 718x404px) Image search: [Google]
udbv[1].webm
517KB, 718x404px
Why is it that every time i see a retarded incident video the main protagonist is a female doing something retarded?

Are women seriously this stupid?
>>
File: BUkloNT.png (383KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
BUkloNT.png
383KB, 540x960px
>>
The idiot in the car tried to invade the other lane because he couldn't fucking be bother to wait until the truck got out of the way.

The woman should've swerved though.
>>
>>14655927

i saw a woman do a u-turn on a highway on-ramp a couple of months ago
>>
>>14655927
it's the camera guy's fault anyway
>>
>>14655927

Selection bias.

A lot of the crashes I see are mostly men. I mean, women are worse drivers, but they're more cautious going slower and taking less risks. Men driver faster and take risks but even though they're better drivers, if and when they fuck up it's a bigger spectacle/more damage.
>>
>>14656904
this

Men tend to drive like fucking assholes.
>everyday to work traffic is going a nice 65 in a 55
>still get fucking tailgated by boy racer

Women fucking suck at driving also.
>Going to work traffic is going a nice 65 in a 55
>the whole group gets slowed down to 45 because of grandma taking it easy during rush hour
>guy tailgating me gets pissed at me because i'm not going fast enough

Driving sucks /o/ why do you do it?
>>
>>14656873
>>14656900

Well, maybe, but she had plenty of time to see him, analyze the situation, think about what she will eat for diner, and then move. But she had no reaction, as if she had her eyes closed. And can you drive a motorcycle and not be cautious of your surrounding?
>>
>>14656929
Because my transit is even worse.
>>
>>14656956
maybe she was looking in the mirror, maybe she got distracted by the truck, maybe she was blinded by the sun, she was driving by the law and the cameraguy should learn to wait few seconds instead if creating dangerous situations
>>
>>14655945
amazing
>>
>>14657042

As I said, I know the car was at fault, but when you are on a bike, and are a women, you can't have a moment of inattention. It will cost you your life. And she was distracted for long time, if she was.
>>
>texting on a scooter

natural selection at work
>>
>>14655927
>all these people blaming the camera car
>women clearly moves from her lane to the middle of the road
She wanted a cash grab, then realized she was going too fast.
>>
File: 1452744301899.webm (592KB, 433x250px) Image search: [Google]
1452744301899.webm
592KB, 433x250px
more like why are scooterfags such fags
>>
>>14656900
Both are at fault, but im guessing the dude in the car thought she would just move because there was plenty of street left for her to do so.
>>
>>14656904
>Selection bias.
Its not, if you read what i wrote i said "retarded incident", i know there are a lot of more males involved in car incidents, i was just pointing out that every time someone does something UTTERLY RETARDED while driving a vehicle, there is a woman behind the wheel.
>>
>>14657042
When was the last time you checked your sight? she was texting on the phone.
>>
>>14658188
ah, Russia...
>>
>>14660292
good eye.
>>
>>14660292
Definitely

But, if you haven't spent time in south east asia (or probably any third world shithole) then you won't be used to looking for that detail
>>
>>14660435
Its obvious she is looking down and then instead of dropping the phone and trying to brake she holds both the phone and the steering with the same hand, you can even see it flying.
>>
>>14655927
>>14656873
>the women should've swerved though
she probably couldn't
braking hard and being startled by something unexpected is a very bad combination for an inexperienced driver or a driver that never did a safety course
seen that happen to people of both genders
one of the most common reasons for bike accidents on the nurburgring actually
>>
>>14660445
I learned to look at the hands. Cos otherwise, they run into you when you're trying to cross the road.
>>
>>14660451
>being startled
SHE WAS ON THE PHONE
THE CAR WAS STATIONARY
OH MY GOD THESE FUCKING RETARDS
>>
My observation:

1. Women have less spatial awareness than men.
2. When women encounter a situation, they tend to let go of the controls.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.