[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Authorities confiscated Donald John McLean's 1972 Ford

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Gt.png (328KB, 720x909px) Image search: [Google]
Gt.png
328KB, 720x909px
>Authorities confiscated Donald John McLean's 1972 Ford Falcon/Fairmont XY GT for sustained loss of traction. It sold at auction for more than $60,000. The car was a one of 750 made. There were about 200 left in the world.
>McLean was convicted on a charge of sustained loss of traction in the Dunedin District Court last year.
>He was later sentenced to 70 hours community work and disqualified from driving for a year.
>McLean stopped amongst traffic at a Dunedin intersection, before taking off with the wheels spinning at a red light.
>McLean rejected that, giving evidence saying he did not do a wheelie, a skid or a loss of traction on purpose.
>The car had a button clutch which made it difficult to drive. If his vehicle did lose traction it was due to his vehicle's performance and was unintentional, he told the court.

Explain this bullshit Australia
>>
>>14654616
Okay.
Dunedin is in New Zealand. Done.
>>
>>14654616

What if he borrowed or rented the car? Would the government still confiscate and sell it
>>
>new zealand
who cares
>>
Australia? Lol OP
>>
what the fuck?

>live in the north island
>do a fat skid
>cop pulls me over, gives ticket
>dont do that again mate
>ok sorry seeya officer
>>
>>14654630
The difference is that your car wasn't worth $60,000.
>>
>Dunedin
That's in New Zealand
>>
>>14654670
It's also in Florida. What's your fucking point?
>>
>>14654697
The point is it's nothing to do with Ausfaggotry land, retard.
That's like asking Americans to explain themselves for some shit happening in Havana.
>>
>>14654706
>explain themselves for some shit happening in Havana.
You mean Haiti.
>>
File: where the fuck are we.jpg (499KB, 488x2844px) Image search: [Google]
where the fuck are we.jpg
499KB, 488x2844px
>>14654616
>Explain this bullshit Australia
Where the fuck did your homeschooled fat arse learn geography?
>>
>>14654865
I mean town/city on a neighboring island that has nothing to do with USA.
>>
File: AngryMarine10.jpg (26KB, 498x399px) Image search: [Google]
AngryMarine10.jpg
26KB, 498x399px
>>14654616
>wake up
>come to /o/
>see this bullshit

God damn NZ laws, and you wonder why the masses hate our police force due to history of rape, fucking up murder trails and never returning shit that has been seized.
>>
>>14654706
Well Havana is a us territory.
>>
File: 1428860287636.jpg (47KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
1428860287636.jpg
47KB, 500x504px
>>14654873
>murrika not givin a fuuuuck

wake me when you're relevant, rest of the world
>>
They'll just follow the new owner around and do it all again.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.