[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /o/ think of Broadway clip on wide angle mirrors?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

What does /o/ think of Broadway clip on wide angle mirrors?

my friend let me borrow his and it's kind of giving me a headache but the huge field of view is nice. less blind spots.

>inb4 sausage fingers
pic related is not my hand, just some pic off google
>>
File: 1457106725749.jpg (140KB, 1080x876px) Image search: [Google]
1457106725749.jpg
140KB, 1080x876px
Nice sausage fingers, OP.

I'm buying one of those long rally-style ones along with my rally-style mud flaps and my rally-style switch hub for rally-style push-start for my non-rallying ass wrx.
>>
>>14653296
My friend put one of these in his ute. It was good, you could see way more.
But it felt like too much, almost like there was too much information to take in when looking at the mirror. I don't know, it just didn't feel right.
>>
>>14653869
I dig it anon

>>14654197
it is a whole lot of info coming in through a little rectangle, you're right. apparently they're like 12 to 15 bucks?
>>
>>14653869
Now stance and camber it, to match all the rally gear
>>
>>14653296
So, how's the lack of front visibility working out for you?
Why can't you just check your blind spots by turning your head or using the side mirrors?
>>
>>14655423
the mirror really isn't much bigger than the stock one, same width and height, it's just rectangular instead of oval shaped
>>
>>14653296
Are you Chinese?
Literally every car I drive that's owned by a chink has a massive rear view mirror.
>>
They are great, but have little benefit in newer cars with huge rear C pillars. If you get a Broadway for it, you'll just see more of the rear pillars, and not much else on the road.

Biggest downside to it is that it does not have a functioning tilt option, if you ever use that.
But for under $20, I would recommend it.
Look into the convex one, that gives you great coverage, but a little harder to get used to
>>
>>14653296
looks promising
>>
The curved Broadway fuckin sucks. The flat square one is the shit
>>
on my scion tc the subs were so loud it would cause the mirror to always point down

on my evo im afraid its gonna come off and fly at my head when i speed
>>
>>14653296
i dont see the reason for that, unless its watching kids in the backseat? i have a mirror on each side of my vehicle, with smaller convex mirrors attached.
>>
>>14653296
>blind spots
>not adjusting your mirrors properly
>>
>>14655405
>obviously raised rally stance
>>
>>14653296
>Rear view mirror
>viewing more than the rear
also
>not replacing the stock mirror instead
gay asf senpai-a-lam.
>>
>>14657304
Fucking this. You shouldn't have blind spots, unless your vehicle is huge as fuck.
>>
File: IMAG0016_1.jpg (1MB, 4096x2304px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0016_1.jpg
1MB, 4096x2304px
>>14653296
>clip on mirror
Pleb
>>
File: spookbusters.webm (86KB, 640x304px) Image search: [Google]
spookbusters.webm
86KB, 640x304px
>>14659970
>missing speaker cover
>cracked dashboard around the head unit

Good stereo job.
>>
>>14659981
Lol that's how the car came for $700. Some nigger probably tried or did steal the radio before.
>>
>>14657304
Cars still have blind spots with 99% of stock mirrors.
>>
>>14653869
Doesnt sparco make seats and steering wheels?
>>
>>14659970
holy fvck bruh do you like periodically need to drive backwards for extended periods of time
>>
>>14662076
yes?
>>
>>14662169
Very helpful when your switching lanes
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.