[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright /o/, i need help Today I hit a parked car cause I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_ngsa2eqZp81tyh5hxo2_1280.jpg (439KB, 1280x847px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngsa2eqZp81tyh5hxo2_1280.jpg
439KB, 1280x847px
alright /o/, i need help

Today I hit a parked car cause I was driving my family's huge ass minivan. It was really light damage, and no one was outside when it happened even though it was in front of shops. So, I ran. No one confronted me and no one found my car. Am I fucked?
>>
>>14652855

No. But that's a really shitty thing to do OP.
>>
>>14652880
sorry, but my family will kill me if I hit someone. All there was was paint damage, and I told them someone sideswiped me while I was parked. Am I in the clear/will I get a call from someone?
>>
>>14652896

If no one saw you you're in the clear. And even if they did see you I doubt they'd go through the trouble of getting you to pay for some light damage, unless they're dicks.
>>
>>14652920
what if there where a few cars passing by, like around the lot? would they be asked? also im pretty sure the person who owned the car was inside a shop so they didnt know
>>
>>14652950

I highly doubt it. Not if it was light damage like you said. Don't worry about it, looking for you would be more trouble than it's worth.
>>
>>14652982
ok. I feel terrible but thanks for your help. Should I just keep telling my family it was a sideswipe?
>>
>>14652855
Fuck you, really, fuck you.

Someone did that thing to my car a week ago, it was pretty noticeable and repair is going to be at least 1 thousand.

Fuck you.
>>
>>14652920

I'd go after him. Even if afterwards I wasn't interested in any compensation. Just to give him a reprimand.

It's the attitude. He ran off like a nigger. A proper man would have assumed his actions.

Say, hes responsible enough to drive a car, but his not responsible enough to assume damages to others property.

Who is he to say the damage was light?
>>
>>14653062
i promise you its just paint
>>
>>14653053

Yea, why not? I don't think they'll care if you tell them but whatever.
>>
>>14653092
it was only paint on a very small area
>>
>>14653092

A proper man understands that people make mistakes and also don't sperg out over light damage. This is of course assuming it is light damage, if it was a real bad hit then I'd understand chasing them.
>>
>>14653111

Yeah, the last fucker that said that to me after parking his car in front of mine ended up having his insurance company shell out for a headlight, and a new bumper cause he broke the mounts and a respray for the bumper.

"It was just a bump, no damage" he said.

I used to let those slide off, until I one day I realized things that might not look that bad, underneath may hide a hefty repair bill.

Plus, it's someone else fucking property. As far as you know that person might love having their car all perfect. You have no right to damage someone else property and act like "it's just paint".

If you're not responsible to assume those damages then don't drive a car.

You are a fucking piece of shit.

Today is paint, tomorrow is a door, Who knows what else.
>>
>>14653141

Sure. Lets say it was my car that was damaged, if he was a man and waited for me and assumed what he did, I'd probably send him away, BECAUSE HE FUCKING ASSUMED HIS ACCIDENT. Running like a bitch? You can be sure I'd run his ass to the ground.
>>
>>14653158
true, i do feel bad, but the worst damage on their car was a paint chip about an inch wide. It was tiny.
>>
>>14653193

You do not know that.

And if you chipped paint, the panel has to be repainted.

You're worse than a fucking nigger.

I sure hope you bumped into somekind of lunatics car and I sure hope he pursues action agaisnt you.
>>
>>14653205
i do because I saw it, and no just use touch up paint
>>
>>14653235

Why, because you say so?

And what happens if I don't want my panel fucking touched up and want my car perfect as it was before your nigger ass damaged it?

Fucking pile of human garbage.
>>
>>14653096
>hurr just paint bro just paint
Yes you dumb cunt, and if it had any metallic in it at all the entire side or rear end of the car needs to be resprayed to minimize how noticeable the paint mismatch will be.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>14652855
underage b&

you're a huge faggot. One: For running and not waiting for the person. Two: Is it that fucking hard to not hit things? Git gud.

You should probably kill yourself.
>>
ok everyone i know im a dick but am I safe?
>>
>>14653334
Hopefully not. Hopefully there are cameras that saw you and the owner hunts you down.
>>
>>14653359
bruh fuck you I asked if im safe not your shitty hatting ass opinion. Just because youre a boomer fuck who gets upset when his c3 is nicked dosent mean that the dude who works in a luggage shop with an old ass avenger will get mad
>>
>>14653375

>c3
>nicked

OP confirmed for a britbong.

Then it's pretty much safe to say no, you're not safe thankfully.

I hope you pay for your shit attitude.
>>
>>14653384
haha bruh im american.
>>
>>14653375
Here's my opinion, I'm not the earlier guy.

You're probably safe, but you are definitely a piece of fucking shit who shouldn't be driving. You don't know how much that could cost, I had a minor fender bender in my car where just the plastic bumper cover and one headlight needed replacing. All said and done, the other person who caused the accidents insurance paid over 4k to fix my car.

Seriously, it's not that hard to not hit stationary objects. Stop driving or start taking responsibility, you pussy bitch.
>>
>>14653395

Then it's explained why you acted like a piece of scum.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.