[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In Dubai a few days ago some people died in a high speed accident.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (54KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 550x412px
In Dubai a few days ago some people died in a high speed accident.

Don't let this be you.
>>
>>14612367
>a bunch of rich arabs
>one of my cousins/aunts/distant relatives working as a nurse
and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>14612387
No everyone involved was American and they rented a car and frank and drive and now that happened. It is sad. Don't let it be you.
>>
>>14612367
Speed doesn't kill. It's suddenly becoming stationary that gets you.
>>
>implying my shitbox can reach anything that can be measured as 'high speed'
>>
>>14612395
>Americans
and nothing of value was lost
>>
Wasn't it a Ferrari? Fucking retards.
>>
>>14612395

Nobody involed was American...they were Canadian...and now they're dead...no big loss...
>>
>>14612395
No they were canucks
>>
>>14612387
Saying "and nothing of value was lost" in every single thread you're in won't make it any funnier
Shut the fuck up and lurk if you don't have anything decent to write, newfag
>>
>>14612367
Let natural selection take its course. They rented a ferrari and drove it like they stole it, I don't know what possible other outcome they expected. The last thing anyone should do is go balls out in an unfamiliar car.
>>
>>14612395

It only takes one American to fuck everything up.

>dey was Canucks
>implying Canucks aren't American anyway.
>>
File: American.jpg (252KB, 501x1216px) Image search: [Google]
American.jpg
252KB, 501x1216px
>>14612470

>W...we're American too

lol
>>
>>14612494

Hand it to the Americans and they just fuck everything up.
>>
Ok two were canaricans and two were Americans.

Yes there were four people in the 2 seat sport car and all were drank driving. One girl survived the Boston marathon.
Google it so in do I have to do anything and everything for u
>>
>>14613052

K...now the two Canadians in the car were drunk...guy driving was drunk, now both ded...

Yer postin on an interwebs all drunk and shit...so put the keyboard down, and go to bed...

>Google it so in do I have to do anything and everything for u
>>
Guess what the last thing going through their minds before they crashed? Their ass. Ayy lmao
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.