[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not necessarily trying to waste anyone's time. Was recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 7CW67071-7sm.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
7CW67071-7sm.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
Not necessarily trying to waste anyone's time.

Was recently gifted a 2007 BMW 525i from my father, a week or so ago.

Looking to sell it as soon as possible, and plan to make a little more money than what pops bought it for.

Does anybody know any specific videos which show how to set back the car's odometer?

I'm fairly new to /o/ so if there's any appropriate information an anon is missing, please let me know. I'll be more than glad to provide it.

>pic related (not OC but what the car looks like)
>>
You should consider jumping out of a window.
>>
Rolling back odometer's is heinous and a federal crime.

Spend time doing maintenance and fixing anything that may be broken or wearing out.

A vehicle with service records can command a higher asking price than a vehicle without.
>>
That's some b8 if i ever seen't it

>fuck u dad i'm selling it
>btw how roll odo back??
>>
Yeah fuck you bro
>>
Depending on your state, the DMV has records of your mileage
So before you even try to roll it back, find out what the last record of it is. You're still a fucking fag though
>>
>525i
>>
File: 1456974430232.jpg (21KB, 408x352px) Image search: [Google]
1456974430232.jpg
21KB, 408x352px
>>14592029

I guess I should take your word for it.

But I do admit.

All the necessary paperwork and service records were provided by car's previous owner, once pops purchased it, and we did get to repair the car's exterior and interior.

I'm just wondering if setting back the odometer possible to do on a car like this.

Yet, the reason I'm wishing sell it is because it's too much of a powerful car for a 19 year old.

I'd be more than happy driving a Kia Optima or some shit.
>>
>>14592048
German living in the UAE.

Things work a little differently over here. Car went off the radar a looooong time ago. The only thing that remains off of it is our insurance and registration card, which has to be with the owner at all times
>>
>jack up car
>start the engine, floor it
>put a stick on the gas pedal
>???
>profit!
>>
>>14592131
Thanks for the useless tip, anon
>>
>>14592025
That's on the top floor of a 30 story building.
>>
>>14592007
Just go on reverse the desired amount of miles
>>
>videos on how to roll back odometer
See pic for detailed information.
>>
File: 4L_JTtyX8gR.jpg (301KB, 1000x1564px) Image search: [Google]
4L_JTtyX8gR.jpg
301KB, 1000x1564px
>>14592213
Oops forgot pic.
>>
Knowing and working with EDIBAS and INPA, you will have to change EVERY single computer and modules mileage and someone can just carfax the VIN and find the original mileage. Fuck off you stupid fuck.
>>
>>14592101
>e60 525i
>gets it for free
>too much of a powerful car for me

Have you considered seeing a psychologist? Nothing you've said makes sense
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.