[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been dating this girl and her Dad just bought her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

File: 1450077439192.gif (5KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1450077439192.gif
5KB, 500x500px
So I've been dating this girl and her Dad just bought her a new WRX. I drive a 15 year old Hyundai and I'm feeling a bit insecure about it. I need to find an extremely cheap car that will allow me to maintain my man card.
>>
You're fucked.
>>
>>14590138
Insecure faggot.
>>
>>14590138
Best bet... CVPI. It won't be as fast as her car and it will never corner as well, but they love to slide the ass out and rip skids. Take her out for some donuts and fig 8s and both of you will forget how slow the car really is.

They're also dirt cheap, reliable and have a brutish masculine aura to them. It's one of the few truly iconic cars of the past 20 years, that's attainable and recognizable by anyone. Also, most people think they're faster than they are lol.

Fuck man... You could even get a fucking black n white, slap some stickers on the rear window, never wash it and thrash it with the gives no fucks attitude a shitbox like that deserves. Give it a punk rock vibe and enjoy your tailhappy anemic v8 RWD for what it is. But you're already insecure about your gfs car... so you're probably a lost cause.

Other options...

>Malaise Era Muscle (Although, be prepared to spend more time working on it than driving it)

>Jeep XJ

>Finance a brand new shitbox
>>
u better read up on fixing WRXs
those cars are such piles of shit.
>>
>>14590185
>You could even get a fucking black n white, slap some stickers on the rear window, never wash it and thrash it with the gives no fucks attitude a shitbox like that deserves.
Or you could give it a good paintjob (or get one that isn't fucking black and white because that makes you look like a wannabe cop), keep it clean and cruise wherever the fuck you want in your P71, the Last of the V8 Interceptors, as everyone around you does ten under because they think it's a police car.

Not like it matters because she'll leave OP for a nigger anyway, and then that nigger will shoot him because he's a dumb nigger and dat muddafukka givin his bae the eye, poppa cap in his cracka ass muddafukka.

Actually in that case yeah, a P71 is a good choice. Get one with the ballistic panels in the doors.
>>
>>14590138
"Maintain your man card" by not giving a fuck about what she drives compared to what you drive. You have a car. It runs. If it breaks down you can fix it. Thats more than enough man card. If someone other than your gf gives you shit for it tell them to fuck off. If your gf gives you serious (not playing around) shit for it, remind her that her daddy bought his precious little baby her car for her and when she wants to be an adult and buy her own car, then she can talk shit about your car.
>>
>>14590138
take her out to eat then taker home and eat her out til she's shaking, then pound that shit hard af and pull her hair

that'll ensure your man card, not a fucking car

or go buy a truck
>>
File: 00der.png (629KB, 593x413px) Image search: [Google]
00der.png
629KB, 593x413px
>>14590138
BMW e36/e46 can be found easily $3k-$5k. Great handling and I6 provides plenty power. also not hard to work on like everyone says, they have never owned a bmw. It's most likely easier to work on than ur hyundai desu.
>>
your best bet is probably a used bmw 3 series or an old porsche. Maintenance costs will be high and finding spare parts is a bitch, but at least you'll be able to eee-eeeeee-eee around sharp corners and go over 200kmh without falling apart.
>>
>>14590138
Never change /o/
>>
File: interceptor.jpg (222KB, 680x420px) Image search: [Google]
interceptor.jpg
222KB, 680x420px
>>14590281
>the Last of the V8 Interceptors

anon...
>>
>>14590138
Get out of there. Spoiled bitches aren't going to work long term.
>>
Old v8 4x4 truck.
>>
Get a motorcycle
>>
File: images (5).jpg (8KB, 306x165px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
8KB, 306x165px
>>14590138
Get this. Manliness has never been so badass
>>
Just have her go WOT in 6th gear on the highway.

>boom
>no more WRX for your girlfriend
>>
>>14590138
Cbr600F3/Hornet599
>>
V8 or motorcycle
>>
if you're that insecure just buy a damn truck
>>
File: 2012-Chevy-Caprice-PPV_Image-02.jpg (212KB, 1920x1198px) Image search: [Google]
2012-Chevy-Caprice-PPV_Image-02.jpg
212KB, 1920x1198px
>>14590281
>the Last of the V8 Interceptors
u wot m8
>>
>>14592216

>Police Pursuit Vehicle

I don't see how this is an interceptor.
>>
>>14590138

Do you put your dick in her? If so then the man card is intact.
>>
File: bane.jpg (5KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
5KB, 320x180px
>>14590138

She's rich and she's willing to date a poor guy? Sounds like a keeper 2bh m8, most girls who get daddy to buy them a brand new car are insecure bitches who only date rich dudebros.
>>
That picture gave me a fucking headache OP, fuck you and your bitch boy problems.
>>
File: benz1.png (299KB, 353x472px) Image search: [Google]
benz1.png
299KB, 353x472px
>>14590185

Jeep XJ

That would make him look not only poor, but also stupid. We're taking a step backwards here. Try to keep up Anon.
>>
Rusted out muscle car with blower through hood
>>
>>14590138
I'm kinda on the same boat with this one girl I'm dating. She has a 2013 Civic and I have a 1999 Sentra.
>>
>>14592621

This is common.

>be friends with qt3.14 at work
>she's 22 I'm 26
>she's been driving since high school and had her own car
>I didn't buy my first car until I was 22
>I drive a 10 year old base model SUV
>she drives a 3 year old top trim level SUV

>we fugged 2 weeks ago after years of friendship

There is hope for all Anons, I am sure of this. Girls just don't care about cars that much.
>>
Why don't you express how fond you are of the WRX and her and tell her she is cool instead of trying to trump her and make her feel like you don't care about her?
>>
>>14593204
If its love, then maybe they dont, but if its a one time thing, then a car can seal the deal.
>>
>>14593204
She actually knows a bit about cars. The thing that makes be a bit embarrassed is that my car has a bunch of noise now from the steering and vibrates like crazy due to a motor mount i think.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 456x323px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 456x323px
Learn to fix cars by fixing your shitbox, fix hers when needed. Man card acquired
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.