[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I got my first speeding ticket today, 140$ and got 2 demerit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_inline_mnhs7hYOCy1qz4rgp.jpg (115KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mnhs7hYOCy1qz4rgp.jpg
115KB, 435x435px
So I got my first speeding ticket today, 140$ and got 2 demerit points. I was driving 75km/h in a 50km/h zone. I was doing what I usually do, follow people and go the same speed as everybody else (so if everyone's going 25 over the limit, I'm going 25 over the limit), but for some reason I got picked out and got a ticket.

I swear I wasn't in any way able to pass anyone in any way, so why me? The thing I hate most is that I'm getting charged as if I was going 30km/h above the limit, being dangerous while everybody was driving 50 but EVERYBODY was going 75 (both in front and behind me, and more importantly, in front of the cop).

What is this bullshit about unwritten "ok" speeds in certain zones? Everybody's going 120km/h on the 100max highway yet no one gets caught.
>>
Also I never got a ticket in 8 years so it was really surprising to just get pulled over for being in the crowd like that and now I'll probably be paranoid while driving.
>>
One time i passed a cop going 100mph, he was 2 lanes over. I saw him but my retarded brain didnt think to stop and kept accelerating. If i had slowed down I could have camouflaged with a truck, but nope, thought maybe i could outrun is slowly. He followed me 2 miles and pulled me over. Didnt give me a ticket though, let me go with a warning. Maybe it was cause i was nervous as fuck and while telling him about the exam i had in 15 minutes i gave him my school id instead of my drivers license. super bro tier. was shitting myself though
>>
>>14581932
>75km/h in a 50

lmfao is that even speeding bruv
>>
>>14583710
One of my relatives got a ticket for going 22mph in a 20 in the middle of the night at 1am on an empty bridge

You break the law, you pay. Criminal piece of shit :^)
>>
>>14581932

The trick is to go all or nothing. I'll either do the speed limit or 120mph+ When you get into that territory, pursuit is questionable. Just make sure if you pass a cop, you don't slow down and you get off at the next exit.
>>
>>14581932
>so why me?
Because you drew the short straw. Shit happens sometimes.
>>
>>14583737
Except every single time I've been pulled over I get let off.

even when I pull over for doing 135 in a 55

Stay mad :^)
>>
>>14583792

How did you even get pulled over?
>>
File: mest.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
mest.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>14581932
Because quotas.

>yfw police don't actually exist to solely protect the people
>>
>>14583792
didn't get pulled over, got '''''caught'''' via a speed camera
>>
>>14583794
I see lights behind me, I pull over, because I know that I can always get out of the ticket
>>
>>14583796
That smiling guy is so fucking creepy
>>
>>14581932
If he gave you a ticket for going 30 over then fight that shit you sperg
>>
>>14581932
>unwritten rules
It's common knowledge that residential streets are 50km/h unless otherwise indicated
>>
>>14581932
>so if everyone's going 25 over the limit, I'm going 25 over the limit

You moron, if everyone is jumping out of a building would you do that too?

The speed limit is there for a reason. So what if most people think it's a suggestion instead of a law? you either follow the law or yu don't. and if you don't be ready to deal with a ticket.

Area near my house has a heavily transited strech of road between 2 towns. One town lists it's speed limit at 40 since that's where the road ends and meets a highway, the other has it at 25 cause the road goes thru residences instead of being a main roadway. Cops in the second town have declared open season on this road, there's always at least 3-4 cop cars withing 2 miles right at the border cause they're always catching unsuspecting cucks like you who think 40 is the limit and start doing 50 or more on it. you know who doesn't get caught? the ones who pay attention and slow down when they make it past the border (the fact that so many fucking idiots are still speeding helps)
>>
>>14581932
I got $300 and 3 points for 10km/h over, stop sooking.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.